Wer nutzt diese Software?
Digitaldrucker, Offset-Litho-Drucker und Druckvermittlungen.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung13 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.2/5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4.4/5
- Kundenservice 4.1/5
- Funktionen 4.2/5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.2/5
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Gratis Testen Ja
Installiert - Mac
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Installiert - Windows
Mobile - iOS Native
Mobile - Android Native
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Print MIS
- Gegründet 2009
ePRO von Print Management Information Systems unterstützt Akzidenzdrucker und Druckbroker bei der Rationalisierung und Automatisierung ihres Betriebs. Die Software deckt alles ab: Kalkulation, Outsourcing, Auftragserfassung (automatisiert), Auftragsverfolgung, Job-Ticketing, Bestellungen, Kunden- und Lieferantenverwaltung, Inventarkontrolle, Lieferscheine, Rechnungen, Sofortangebote und vieles mehr.
P.S. Bei der Entwicklung der 2-in-1 Web-to-Print-MIS-Software wurde kein Drittanbieter eingesetzt.
- "Best Fit" Auferlegung
- Berechnungen mehrerer Versionen
- Berechnungen vor/ nach einer Dienstleistung
- Press & Run-Stilanalyse
- Schätzung der Buchbinderei
- Schätzung des "besten Preises"
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für ePRO
Bewertet am 4.9.2018
Everything we wanted in an estimating and tracking program
Kommentare: We were ready to upgrade our estimating software and wanted an easy to use system that could be accessed from any browser, was easy to customize, had a robust job tracking component and most importantly, was affordable. This last part seemed to be the issue, as most every company we contacted had such steep setup fees and monthly charges that they were more than we could afford. ePro was different. We loved the interface, and found it simple to use. They have also been a pleasure to work with. We had a long list on our wish list, and they had a solution for every one of them. I also like that you are assigned a primary contact who works with you while you are setting up the system, as this saves a lot of time. They were willing to tweak their interface to keep what we wanted, and hide the items we did not need. We tend to be pretty picky about our corporate look, and they were also wonderful in their willingness to customize our quote form to match our brand identity. And best of all, at a price that fit our budget. We could not be happier with ePro and highly recommend it.
Vorteile: Easy to use, web based, superb tech support and willingness to customize to our needs, great price and value compared to other systems we looked at.
Nachteile: No user manual is available so many features might be missed.
Bewertet am 9.4.2018
Once we figured it out, it worked great
Kommentare: Profit and Loss Data
Vorteile: The system can keep past quotes and past work orders. You can easily add a new work order, edit a old work order and clone work orders. You can also see your profit and loss on each job as you quote it. You plug in your cost on stock, ink per sq ft, labor, speed of machine, power consumption. Once it is set up, you can see if you are losing or making money. You can also check stock as your writing up a work order. If you don't have enough stock, the system will let you know you need to order supplies. The system can also keep track of the sales person commission on each job. After you generate a work order, billing is a snap. Then print profit and loss sheet and turn into accounting. Accounting can see how much profit that job made and what the sales person will get paid.
Nachteile: The system has glitches but once you figure those little things out, its pretty easy. The biggest mistake people make is when you change an estimate, go BACK to the blue tab. If you stay on the orange tab, the only changes the work order. Its actually a good thing, but users can make that mistake then the info for billing and the work order wont match. But again, it can be good as you can keep customer notes strictly in billing or keep notes strictly on the work order.
Bewertet am 7.1.2020
Kommentare: I had unlimited support online with a demonstrator to guide me through and with any glitches, as it is customised for each company. I would not like to be without it after using it since 2014
Ease of use
Ability to add custom cost centre
Nachteile: Not linked to accounting software (but believe it can be)
Bewertet am 17.10.2019
Great software for small printing operations
Kommentare: The trainer is really good - he has been willing to make adjustments to all sorts of
Vorteile: Software is easy to instal - provides details like how much I am spending on each job and how much I will make - very user friendly
Nachteile: I really don't have a problem with the software right now.
Bewertet am 18.10.2016
In my opinion your system is good only for companies from 1 to 5 employees
In my opinion your system is good only for companies from 1 to 10 employees. That's a good feed for the money. If you try to sell it to companies bigger I think it won't work. This kind of setbacks are No good for PrintMIS reputation.
1) All the requested changes from day 1 I said 90% of them have not been done.
2) The sale rep once said that the security improvements were in progress. You have some but very limited if any employee need access to one the administrator areas he has to become an administrator. That is not good for bigger organization. Need more granulation on the security with the GUI that we can change. I was recommended security buy groups.
3) I thought we were a challenge for you guys and you were up for that, I has willing to cooperate on the changes to make your system stronger. But I just found negative and no cooperation you just want us to adjust to a limited software after sealing it as superior application.
4) The set up for machines and pricing is really no user friendly no GUI at all. It is something that really hit me. You have to enter the price as a part of the formula. So when you have to change the cost or prices you have to change all the formulas. Too many variables that can affect negatively the results, every time you want to update price. PSI has a full page of how to update by % buy cost centers total company etc.
5) In my opinion the software is designed by a programmer and other technical people with not expertise in printing. You can tell the way is design the height of papers and the calculations with cutters and waste.
6) One thing that your sales offer to us was the reporting. You offer total flexibility and easy to make reports not really I try to find reports for my accounts or cost centers or customer in some detailed is not available or in-existen. Everything has to be built by a technician. I assume the reports are available but no for us. They should be part of the system full reporting for every window you offer.
7) You said that your system is functioning internationally and many of this are successfully running. But in 8 months of working with you guys I haven't see in improvement on the system that other printer posted or upgrades to the application.