Wer nutzt diese Software?
Kirchenführer*innen. Unabhängig davon, ob du Mitarbeiter*in oder Freiwilligenarbeiter*in bist – mit den Tools wird deine Effektivität gesteigert. Ob Kirchengemeinde oder Megachurch: Die All-in-one-Software hilft dir, deine Ziele zu erreichen.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung387 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.4/5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 3.9/5
- Kundenservice 4.4/5
- Funktionen 4.2/5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.2/5
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Gratis Testen Ja
Cloud, SaaS, Web
24/7 (Live Vertreter)
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Church Community Builder
- Gegründet 1999
Über Church Community Builder
Church Community Builder ist eine cloudbasierte Kirchensoftware, die es Führungskräften ermöglicht, effektiver zu sein und Anhänger*innen zu gewinnen. Mit der nutzerfreundlichen Kirchensoftware kannst du effektive, organisierte Systeme und Prozesse erstellen, auf die du von überall aus zugreifen kannst. Zu den Funktionen gehören Check-in, Beitragsmanagement und Online-Spenden, Formulare, Freiwilligenmanagement, Gästeverfolgung, Kennzahlen-Dashboards, mobile Apps und vieles mehr. Das Tool bietet auch Software-Implementierungs-Coaching, um dir zu helfen, erfolgreich zu sein.
Church Community Builder Funktionen
- Integration in die Buchhaltung
- Integrierte Buchführung
- Verfolgen der Teilnahme
- Verwaltung mehrerer Standorte
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für Church Community Builder
Bewertet am 27.11.2018
Comprehensive and Contemporary
Kommentare: Very good experience. We have been blessed by their software. It helps us in guest follow up. We have benefited from the forms and website integration as well as the LEAD app. Customer service has always been good at follow up. The technical training videos and help sheets on their help site have been very helpful.
Here is a list of the pros:
1. The software is robust. It is comprehensive in its data search and storage capabilities.
2. The software is evolving. CCB is constantly updating and improving upon the software and app.
3. There is an app that allows us to search our congregant information and follow up on processes.
4. The software was transformational to our assimilation guest ministry process. Not only did they send me a +1 gift for checking out the software, but that book, Fusion by Nelson Searcy changed our church's guest ministry process. It fits perfectly with what CCB offers in terms of process queues and data functionality.
5. We can do forms right in the software that we can upload to our website. This allows guests, members, regular attenders to complete signups, ministry applications, and registrations without ever having to write on a piece of paper. Follow up is very simple.
6. Customer service is excellent. There are a number of technical sheets and training videos on their help site. Very good.
Here are some of the cons:
1. The software is so robust you almost need a dedicated position to create calendars, forms, searches, processes, keep the database clean (people who leave, etc...), and train people on how to use it.
2. The software does not do schedules like Planning Center does (not as user friendly and it doesn't connect with Songselect). Honestly, it seems like Planning Center and CCB are competing. While Planning Center does schedules better, CCB does everything else better (my opinion). Our church uses both. We would switch from Planning Center if CCB did schedules better.
3. The checkin portion of CCB, while easy to use, especially with the app, is not as easy to setup. For example, we use both ipads and Citizen Bluetooth printers as well as PCs and Zebra USB printers. They each have different challenges and can be technical to set up.
4. I wish there was a way to integrate our church app with CCB. We would like to do geofence checkin and mobile bar code checkin.
Bewertet am 19.11.2019
CCB Saved Our Church!
Kommentare: Love, love, love! seriously, though....Church Community Builder definitely has saved our church. We started as a church plant on a college campus where we were mobile on Sundays and very heavy small group based. CCB allowed us ease of communicating with people and keeping up with visitors and regular attenders alike. We use literally every feature CCB offers that we can afford and it has served us immensely well. Another major bonus is their customer support. They are always improving the software and are very open and willing to listen to ideas of "hey, could the program do this??". Any time we send any suggestion in, we get personal responses and results very quickly. we are VERY pleased with CCB.
Vorteile: I cannot stress how much we LOVE Church Community Builder!!! It has brought the communication of our church together like nothing else ever could. Mostly, we love the ability for our church members to connect with one another through the groups in CCB and how this allows our leaders to effectively communicate throughout the week.
Nachteile: The only con I can think of right now is that we're not super excited about the new schedules feature. Taking schedules out of groups is very effective for some areas, but there are teams that we have that need schedules locked within their group and the new way of doing it makes this process more difficult.
Bewertet am 17.12.2019
Learning a New Product
Kommentare: Overall, I have been highly pleased with this program. We came from a program that was not very user friendly and no one used it due to how much work it took to enter in info. We are able to communicate better as a team using CCB and we are learning so many new ways to store and use our data. The customer service team has also been very helpful and quick to help with any issues we have had. I have been highly impressed by their overall service and products.
Vorteile: I love the ease of use with this product. I use the scheduling software on a daily basis and they have made it easy to schedule my teams and keep everyone informed about upcoming needs. I also like how easy it is to add new members to the software and the ability to share important information with those on staff. The program is easy to navigate and easy to learn.
Nachteile: There are a few things I wish it would let you do: 1) I would like to have groups be linked to the schedules section. For instance it would be great when a member leaves a group that it would also delete them from the schedule for that group and when a need is created it would be great if it could be shared with just one part of the scheduled group (for instance week 1 team or week 2 team instead of always needing to be shared with the whole group). 2) There are certain options that are only available on one page. For instance, the reports for schedules is only available on the beginning page of scheduling so once you go past that page you no longer have the option to run a schedule report. It would be nice to have that option on more than one page so you don't have to backtrack to get to it.
Bewertet am 6.6.2017
Probably a great ChMS 10 years ago
Vorteile: CCB is a beefy, feature-rich software that allows you to do almost everything that you might want to, from an administrative perspective, for your church.
Nachteile: The main problem with this software is that while many updates are released, it feels like a software that has been piled up for a long time rather than thoughtfully integrated. As a result even the simplest tasks are often convoluted, taking triple the number of mouse clicks than they should. Just one example: editing profiles is cumbersome, finding information about a person requires multiple clicks through their profile information, and adding people requires a process that is more than simply filling out a simple page (you have to create a person, then find that person again from the list, then click into their profile, click to edit their password, and click "send password reset email" in order for them to receive a welcome email). Their sales page looks fantastic, and the software at least LOOKS good when you log in, but whenever you try to do something basic, while it's definitely possible, the whole time you're trying to do something you're left thinking "should it be this complicated"? Probably our biggest disappointment is that congregational engagement, which was a huge sales point, is virtually nonexistent. Because people cannot find other people and communicate easily (because it is cumbersome) with other people, they never log in to use the software. Even our leaders with full permissions would rather copy/paste email addresses into their own email software and communicate via email (or text message) than use this as a communication tool.
Antwort des Softwareanbieters
von Church Community Builder an 6.6.2017
Thank you for your feedback. We would like to help you fully utilize the software and would be happy review your site to see how things are set up; this could be privacy settings causing your experience to be cumbersome. I will reach out to you today via phone.
Bewertet am 8.1.2020
CCB - Some Great Features... Still in Deveopment
Kommentare: While rolling into a new database can be a daunting task for anyone, CCB provided a great user interface that was still lacking in some major areas. While I do believe they are working on some new features, the rollout has been rather slow and caused us to look at other systems for different needs.
Vorteile: I think the singular greatest benefit our organization has benefited from with CCB is the use of Process Queues. Process Queues have allowed us to have better traction and accountability when it comes to the follow up and connection with new guests who walk through our doors.
Nachteile: The groups feature is seriously lacking. Once issues we have experienced is consistently being told that their are great features that are still “being developed.” We have had to switch to a separate groups database just to ease the strain on our volunteer group leaders.