Wer nutzt diese Software?
Organizations of all sizes, in all industries.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung21 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4 / 5
- Kundenservice 4.5 / 5
- Funktionen 4 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.5 / 5
- Startpreis 60,00 $/Monat
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Kostenlose Testversion Ja, Kostenlose Testversion
Installiert - Mac
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Installiert - Windows
Mobile - iOS Native
Mobile - Android Native
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Gegründet 1995
Über OnContact CRM
OnContact CRM is a full-featured, flexible, and customizable CRM solution that provides the competitive edge your company needs. Offered as a cloud or on-premise deployment, this award-winning CRM application showcases complete sales automation, marketing automation, customer service, and contact center functionality wrapped in a responsive interface that adjusts seamlessly across all browser sizes and mobile devices.
OnContact CRM Funktionen
- Angebote / Vorschläge
- E-Mail Marketing
- Interne Chat-Integration
- Lead Scoring
- Mobiler Zugriff
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für OnContact CRM
Bewertet am 15.2.2019
More available information about potential customers to make better informed decisions on how to close more sales and help assist on areas of focus for the company
• Our initial training on CRM, when we knew very little about the workings of the system was not very informative. Going into it I thought we would be told how we needed to use the system rather than We would have to develop how we use the system
• The education week that you have every two years at Potawatomie has been a great event for multiple employees from our company. User group meetings helps me get ideas from how others are using the system
• The mobility of the information with advance sorting has helped keep our sales team organized
• One big part of my job now is to review all of the information that is being entered into CRM. If good data is not being entered, we would not be able to make good decisions from the data. Future restriction or must enter fields would help confirm that data is entered properly.
Items that are beneficial
• Common screens on all desktop and Mobil devices. Not until we upgrade to version 10 were our salesman able to use CRM when they were going or leaving the customer
• Ability to download data to Excel. The features of Excel allow sorting and filtering of data for advanced sorting of data
• Mapping – Visually seeing locations of customers and plants that are close to the salesman location is a great time saver
• Calendar – As the manager, to have the ability to combine all the activities into one calendar as an over view of where everyone is going
• Link to Web Pages – We have linked our web page to CRM in November of 2017. We are still only getting about 20% of the contacts that are not automatically getting into CRM
• Not all the fields on an opportunity are editable on the same screen. Example is interests are changed on the main opportunity Detail screen
• In version 8 there was a more visual representation of parent companies and divisions a separate location. This was removed in version 10. It would also be beneficial to have the ability to see and org chart for the contacts from one company
Bewertet am 19.6.2019
OnContact CRM by Workwise
Kommentare: Our experience with OnContact has been very positive. We were able to bring more users onboard for a lower overall price than we had with a previous system. The responsive design has allowed our Team in the field to use the application on their mobile device when needed. OnContact provided additional features that allowed more of our Team to be engaged therefore reducing the amount of manual work we had done on our previous system.
OnContact was awesome during the onboarding process. Our contacts were very attentive and responsive to our needs. OnContact was able to guide us when converting from another system and then customizing various features to meet our needs.
Being "cloud" based allows all our users to access the system no matter what their location. System speed and response time has been excellent.
OnContact is releasing new useful features on a regular basis that benefit our organization.
Example: Customized Searching, Mapping, Integration with Google, Bulk Emailing and being able to track marketing campaigns.
Nachteile: The application is NOT optimized for data entry. Although you can use "workflow" to change some data in bulk, it can take a lot of clicks to update some data points. User defined import is improving but not at the level of some systems that allow you to update data using an import.