von The AnyLogic Company4.5 / 5 171 Bewertungen
Wer nutzt diese Software?
AnyLogic-Modelle ermöglichen es Analysten, Ingenieuren und Managern, tiefere Einsichten zu gewinnen und komplexe Systeme und Prozesse in einer Vielzahl von Branchen zu optimieren.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung171 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4 / 5
- Kundenservice 4.3 / 5
- Funktionen 4.5 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.2 / 5
- Kostenlose Version Ja
- Gratis Testen Ja
Installiert - Mac
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Installiert - Windows
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- The AnyLogic Company
- Gegründet 2002
AnyLogic ist der Standard in der Multimethod-Modellierungstechnologie und bietet erhöhte Effizienz und weniger Risiken bei der Bewältigung komplexer geschäftlicher Herausforderungen. Dank der unerreichten Flexibilität von AnyLogic können Anwender die Komplexität von praktisch jedem System auf jeder Detailebene erfassen und einen tieferen Einblick in die voneinander abhängigen Prozesse innerhalb und außerhalb einer Organisation gewinnen.
- Agentenbasierte Modellierung
- Branchenspezifische Datenbank
- Direkte Manipulation
- Diskrete Event-Modellierung
- Dynamische Modellierung
- Grafische Modellierung
- Kontinuierliche Modellierung
- Stochastische Modellierung
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für AnyLogic
Bewertet am 26.11.2018
My experience with Anylogic.
Kommentare: Overall experience with Anylogic is very good. I use it to model business systems and processes to collecting statistic or optimization.
- Integrate all types of simulation modelling in one tool. For example you can create multi-agent model, where agent's behaviour contains inner system dynamic model. At same every agent can act in dynamical changing world, where environment based on discrete event modelling.
- You can easy add your own program code lines to handle any event, that happens during modelling. For example you can send message on screen or send message to interact with other agent during events, such as arrive to destination point, take place in queue, leave queue, start processing on a device.
- You can create your own blocks and use them to build models like with standard block.
- You can create beautiful animated 3D presentation of your model.
- There are a lot of free tutorials, video lectures, examples, books that can help you start build complicated beautiful models. There is well done documentation with good tips and advises.
- You can every time ask support any question you want and they answer you in short.
- New versions of Anylogic comes very often, sometimes its annoying to reinstall it. You can skip one update, but there can be some problems.
- I notice that when you update Anylogic, your old models can stop working in new version of Anylogic, you had to fix syntax errors in models code. At same time modes, that you create in new version of Anylogic probably will not open in old version of Anylogic. Looks like developers not care about backward comparability when preparing updates. It can be real problems if Anylogic version is different on your home PC and on your PC at work. I hope developers will take my opinion in consideration and provide backward compatibility for next updates.
Bewertet am 28.6.2016
Need full flexibility and scalability: go AnyLogic
AnyLogic is an amazing piece of software but it comes like an iceberg: 90% is hidden under water. Getting started is easy but then the learning curve gets quite steep. It massively helps to know OOP because it sits on an Eclipse Java shell.
However, this allows you to do *anything*. Need to add this specific behavior? No problem. Want to use this Java package? Go for it.
I have been using it for 8+ years now in a huge variety of projects, from implementing massive simulations into Fortune500 companies to producing small on-the-fly models during meetings.
Once you get the hang, it is a lot of fun to have this power under your fingers. AnyLogic really is the only software out there that can combine agents, discrete-event processes and system dynamics, a feature that is massively underestimated yet. However, with the rise of Analytics and Big Data, it becomes ever more important to model close to reality.
Once you understand the core basics (OOP, Java, experimentation...), an immense bag of features and possibilities opens up.
The support subscription is quite good value for money as well.
Nachteile: The online community lives on a LinkedIn forum, this should move to a dedicated place or StackOverflow.
Bewertet am 12.11.2018
Kommentare: An incredibly powerful tool that allows decision makers to judge the impact of changes on systems and enable them to make faster, better decisions and predictions. Traditional support tools cannot adequately consider complexities, constraints, dynamic interdependencies and variability to support decision-making within such a complex environment.
The incredible flexibility!
With AnyLogic's multi simulation paradigm framework a user can implement system dynamics, process-centric modeling (Discrete event) as well as agent-based modeling techniques all in one model AnyLogic is unbelievably flexible and with Java as a backend, there is nothing you can not do.
AnyLogic is also at the forefront of new development in the simulation space. Always reinventing their product and offering and leading the simulation world into new technologies like cloud based simulations .
Nachteile: Like anything worth doing it requires some effort to master the basics of the software. But with excellent technical support and great examples and training amterial this can be overcome quite easily.
Bewertet am 16.3.2019
Versatile and Effective Modelling Tool
Vorteile: HSSMI has used AnyLogic to build proof of concept models for multiple automotive sector companies (including JLR, Ford and Bentley). We have used the extant libraries extensively, as well as developing custom blocks and libraries for specific manufacturing cells such as gantry cranes. Anylogic has been easy to use and the outputs have been exceptional both in terms of statistical accuracy and visualisation. We have also been used OptQuest within our exported simulations and bench marked the optimisation speed against other standard simulation tools - Anylogic has prevailed every time! We couldn't be happier with the tools features and also AnyLogic's support, I would like to specifically mention the new materials handling library and AnyLogic cloud, which have helped us to deliver our models more effectively with 'out of the box' 3D visualisations of production systems and faster optimisations respectively. Thank you AnyLogic for really innovating and building a simulation and predictive analytics tool that is at the bleeding edge of technology.
Nachteile: There is underlying Java learning curve that is required for modellers to build custom blocks and libraries. However, anyone with objective orientated programming background should be able to pick this up with ease. Even myself coming from a functional programming background was able to learn how to use the tool relatively quickly.
Bewertet am 11.2.2019
Anylogic Simulation Software Review
Kommentare: Overall it is a great piece of software, but you need knowledge of java and a good problem solving mind. It is incredibly powerful and flexible, but I would say can be beaten in specific applications where simulation software is built for just one or two purposes.
Anylogic has great Flexibility, runs on java and a huge amount of functionality. It can present models in 2D or 3D with a decent library of graphs and outputs by default.
It is very suitable for many different applications, and if you want, can essentially model anything you can think of (if you program it yourself).
I've mostly used it in manufacturing, and its been able to do everything I've wanted it to do in the end. It's not always as easy as other software, but that's a trade off between functionality and usability.
It can be tricky to start with certainly, and there are some elements that are much easier to do in other simulation software packages. That said, you can usually find a way of doing it in anylogic, although this takes longer and is trickier.
It's not always easy to find the problem when something goes wrong. The software is essentially wrapped up Java, but this means it's not as easy to debug as a sheet of code. Code is fragmented between elements, which takes some getting used to.
The UI is also very slow and unresponsive (even on powerful machines), there's a lot that could be improved here.