Durchschnittliche Bewertung11 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.2/5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 3.8/5
- Kundenservice 4.1/5
- Funktionen 4.3/5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.1/5
- Startpreis 39,00 $/Monat
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Gratis Testen Ja
Installiert - Mac
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Installiert - Windows
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Time Exposure
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für ProSelect
Bewertet am 17.5.2019
Proselect is a gamechanger for studios
Kommentare: I'm able to sell more, and sell larger images with Proselect since I can show clients their pictures on their walls.
Vorteile: I discovered Proselect several years ago and began doing in person sales with it immediately after. My sales average quadrupled when I learned how to do an effective sales session using it. I have the pro version, which also manages the production of finished images and provides an attractive record of the order for clients. Yes, it will take time to get it set up, but once that's done, you'll be blown away by the ease of growing your sales and ultimately allowing your clients to make the best decisions. My advise, if you are considering this software, is to take advantage of the huge library of recorded webinars that cover all the aspects of setting up and using Proselect.
Nachteile: Plan on spending considerable time importing your products and pricing, and take time to learn the keyboard commands needed to run your sales session smoothly.
Bewertet am 31.3.2018
Makes in-person sales a breeze.
TimeExposure's ProSelect is the de facto industry standard for photographers who want to do in-person sales sessions. Any portrait photographer who has done it will tell you that in-person sales increase revenue by... well, by a lot. For me, it led to about triple the revenue compared to online galleries. That's significant... and ProSelect helped me present images in a clean and professional manner. Here are some of the things I love about it:
* Showing images on a big screen? If you take the time to measure ahead of time, you can preview images at exactly the size the print will be. (Check out this 11x14... but imagine putting this picture on the wall at 20x30!)
* Multiple image layouts -- This makes it possible to sell print COLLECTIONS and preview how they'll look in a frame.
* Quick and easy ordering, including packages, sales tax, notes to identify custom client requests, etc. There are also plenty of other more robust features of ProSelect that are available, but that I never really used... exporting orders to Photoshop, etc. All in all, totally worth it.
* It can take a bit of time to set up the software at the beginning -- importing or setting up price lists, sales taxation rates, etc.
* It can be a little clunky... I wish the sorting features were a bit more intuitive. But really, I'm quibbling here.
Bewertet am 12.9.2019
Clients loved it, and so did I.
Vorteile: ProSelect was easy to use, for a price that even a small studio can afford. I am not high volume, but using this software allows me to be professional and keep track of everything that's needed for a session. Having thumbnail images on customer invoice printouts has prevented multiple ordering mishaps.
Nachteile: Takes a little time to really learn to use all the features.
Bewertet am 8.10.2019
Not user friendly
Kommentare: I wanted to use proselect to streamline my IPS process. Unfortunately the learning curve was too time consuming and the customer service really turned me off.
Vorteile: I loved all the things that Proselect can do. Lived yo ability to use the virtual room designer and that I can order directly.
Nachteile: I found the software very difficult to navigate and use. I contacted customer service for help but had to find time for someone to call me and go over everything with me. I found this time consuming. I also thought the customer service was quite unaccommodating and was more interested in money than customer satisfaction.
Bewertet am 30.1.2017
Kommentare: Proselect absolutely changed the way I sell to my clients. I am able to create and show wall displays, albums, cards etc right in front of them. My sales have increased & my workflow is faster.
Nachteile: Setup is difficult & not intuitive