Durchschnittliche Bewertung9 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4 / 5
- Kundenservice 4.5 / 5
- Funktionen 4.5 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.5 / 5
- Startpreis $39/Monat
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Kostenlose Testversion Ja
Installiert - Mac
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Installiert - Windows
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Time Exposure
Präsentations-, Verkaufs- und Workflow-Software für das professionelle Studio für digitale Fotografie.
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für ProSelect
Bewertet am 31.3.2018
Makes in-person sales a breeze.
TimeExposure's ProSelect is the de facto industry standard for photographers who want to do in-person sales sessions. Any portrait photographer who has done it will tell you that in-person sales increase revenue by... well, by a lot. For me, it led to about triple the revenue compared to online galleries. That's significant... and ProSelect helped me present images in a clean and professional manner. Here are some of the things I love about it:
* Showing images on a big screen? If you take the time to measure ahead of time, you can preview images at exactly the size the print will be. (Check out this 11x14... but imagine putting this picture on the wall at 20x30!)
* Multiple image layouts -- This makes it possible to sell print COLLECTIONS and preview how they'll look in a frame.
* Quick and easy ordering, including packages, sales tax, notes to identify custom client requests, etc. There are also plenty of other more robust features of ProSelect that are available, but that I never really used... exporting orders to Photoshop, etc. All in all, totally worth it.
* It can take a bit of time to set up the software at the beginning -- importing or setting up price lists, sales taxation rates, etc.
* It can be a little clunky... I wish the sorting features were a bit more intuitive. But really, I'm quibbling here.
Bewertet am 17.5.2019
Proselect is a gamechanger for studios
Kommentare: I'm able to sell more, and sell larger images with Proselect since I can show clients their pictures on their walls.
Vorteile: I discovered Proselect several years ago and began doing in person sales with it immediately after. My sales average quadrupled when I learned how to do an effective sales session using it. I have the pro version, which also manages the production of finished images and provides an attractive record of the order for clients. Yes, it will take time to get it set up, but once that's done, you'll be blown away by the ease of growing your sales and ultimately allowing your clients to make the best decisions. My advise, if you are considering this software, is to take advantage of the huge library of recorded webinars that cover all the aspects of setting up and using Proselect.
Nachteile: Plan on spending considerable time importing your products and pricing, and take time to learn the keyboard commands needed to run your sales session smoothly.