von StudioPlus Software
Durchschnittliche Bewertung3 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 3 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 2.5 / 5
- Kundenservice 3.5 / 5
- Funktionen 3 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 2 / 5
- Startpreis 29,95 $/Monat
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Kostenlose Testversion Ja
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Installiert - Windows
Mobile - iOS Native
Mobile - Android Native
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- StudioPlus Software
- Gegründet 1997
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für StudioPlus
Bewertet am 15.7.2016
Do NOT waste your time!
Kommentare: We have been using SP for over 5 years. It has a nice interface but the functionality is horrible. half the time you can't get it to do what you want. It is difficult to use, difficult to maneuver, and difficult to make changes. Customer service is AWFUL. after paying over $500 for the software, they make you pay an additional $55 a month for a maintenance plan - basically, support and upgrades!! I tried to contact them to change the name of my studio via web chat, and they basically said to email them and then "hung up" on me because I didn't have a maintenance plan and they couldn't chat with me. they COULD...they just WOULDN'T.
Vorteile: layout and interface, how detailed it is
1. We have lots of issues with it and to get support you have to pay.
2. Upgrades have caused us to lose data on more than one occasion!!
3. Email syncing is buggy and I have to continually restart the service in windows for it to work.
4. You cannot delete old pricing profiles if there are any customers attached to it.
5. You apparently cannot change your own studio name without having to pay extra
6. The computer it is installed on must host the database, and must be on in order for other computers to see/use the software.
7. Customer service is the worst!
Bewertet am 7.3.2018
We have run this software since 2008 or so. I have had a lot of bad luck but over all has Worked.
Vorteile: I like the functionality of the client data base and the schedule aspect. There is so much that this can do.
Nachteile: Studioplus seems to have gone to far with what it thinks it can do well. I is solid on the client and schedule data base but lacks in the photo editing and slideshow sales presentation.