Durchschnittliche Bewertung4 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 3 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 3.2 / 5
- Kundenservice 2.3 / 5
- Funktionen 3.7 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 2.5 / 5
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Gratis Testen Nein
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Mobile - iOS Native
Mobile - Android Native
24/7 (Live Vertreter)
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- TSD Rental
- Gegründet 1983
Über TSD RENTAL
TSD ist der führende Anbieter von Fahrzeugmanagementsoftware und -technologie und ist seit über 25 Jahren auf Lösungen für die Fahrzeugvermietung und das Flottenmanagement spezialisiert. Die webbasierte Software von TSD umfasst TSD RENTAL.NET, TSD LOANER, EDiCAR, das Reservierungssystem für elektronischen Versicherungsersatz und REZCENTRAL, ein Tarifverwaltungswerkzeug. TSD bietet gehostete On-Demand-Lösungen (SaaS), die Vermietungsbetreibern und Händlern über das Internet den Zugriff auf Anwendungen und Datenbanken ermöglichen.
TSD RENTAL Funktionen
- Abrechnung & Rechnungsstellung
- Angebote / Schätzungen
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für TSD RENTAL
Bewertet am 24.1.2017
Good software but wouldn't recommend.
We've been with TSd for a few years now and we are now considering moving to another company. The overall software is great with lots of features.
1. The sales team is really aggressive to get your business, but once they do, you are on your own. Very little training involved, other than the online help page.
2. Customer support is helpful over the phone with general questions, but once you have a functionality issue, they open a ticket and you will never hear back from them.
3. There is a major disconnect between the departments within the company: once you place a sales order to add a feature, it takes weeks and weeks before it gets implemented. You have to make many phone calls before you get someone's attention.
4. It is VERY expensive. A lot of features (ex. integrate to accounting software, form design change, mobile app, credit card processing functionality, website reservation, etc.) costs an arm and a leg.
Every new location, every new user costs money. I feel like if I call to ask questions I would get charged for it.
5. The technology is old and not compatible with MAC. We were forced to switch our computers in more than 10 locations to PC to make it compatible with the digital signature pad. By the time you invest in all these upgrades and features you are deeply invested in their software, which makes it difficult to leave.
Bewertet am 26.11.2018
Good loaner/rental system
Vorteile: It has helped us keep our rental fleet organized and helps make sure everyone has the same documentation for customers to sign.
Nachteile: We have had issues with web browsers in the past, mainly due to Internet Explorer updates. These have largely been resolved now that TSD is compatible with Chrome.
Bewertet am 21.3.2018
Have used TSDRental for several years with little training.
Vorteile: Short learning curve to complete rental contracts. Software has depreciation tables set up for your inventory to help you decide when its time to turn inventory. It feeds into our Dealer Management Software which allows us to automate journal entries into accounting
Nachteile: Lack of training on total software package . This may be due to our company not TSDRentals. If I couldn't learn it on my own support will help.
Bewertet am 24.3.2014
Unpleasant people - and don't try to use it for RV rental management!
Kommentare: Very old, clunky software. We paid a lot to get it set up plus outrageous monthly fees. The fields in the rental agreement never populate properly. We lost tons of money because customers won't pay the agreed extra mileage fees because the field for extra mileage in TSD picks random numbers to assign as the mileage, rather than our clear-cut mileage tiers (on the screen it is correct, but it does not print correctly). Everything you want to do requires wading through numerous pages of the software to get to the thing you want to print, and it is all very slow. I don't know if this works well for car rental companies, but it is not good for RV rental companies.