Was ist OmTrak?
Web-basierte Lösung, die es Organisationen erlaubt, die Instandhaltung von Anlagen zu planen und Wartungsbudget zu erstellen.
OmTrak – Details
OmTrak – Preisübersicht
OmTrak bietet keine Gratisversion und keine kostenlose Testversion. Weitere Preisinformationen für OmTrak findest du unten.
OmTrak – Nutzerbewertungen
Zeigt 5 von 117 Nutzerbewertungen
Bewertet am 9.10.2019
Omtrak for Construction Closeout
Kommentare: Very good.
Easiness in use and user friendly.
Unique Assets schedule that can be build under parent child relationship.
Access to all concerned parties makes the documentation easy.
Very fast servers for accessing and retrieving data.
Nachteile: Personally all features and well kept benefiting one way or other.
Bewertet am 7.8.2019
Omtrak for Defence Projects
Kommentare: This platform was mandated in our client contract. It would help those that are not very familiar with the Defence completion process. I would suggest when engaging Omtrak, get them to be responsible for adding in all the assets and asset information required for Defence. That process along took allot of work and Omtrak originally offered that as a service to us, although it wasn't stipulated in the contract agreement. Our project contact from Omtrak changed a number of times over the 2 year project period and the level of support varied from individual to individual.
Vorteile: The user interface is very intuitive and does not take allot of training. Phone and email support is normally very responsive, although your level of support at project level can vary depending on who is assigned against your project.
1. Every time you login, you have to press "I'm not a robot", every single time, this gets very annoying and when you look at other platforms that still meet compliance requirements, this is only done on rare occasion.
2. Reporting ability does not allow for flexibility. You'll find yourself using "Content & Status Summary" and creating your own dashboards in Excel.
3. No ability to create dashboards with multiple reporting graphs.
4. You can only apply one filter at a time against a report.
5. In work list, display does not show the location the works were signed against (which it does for example in maintenance schedules view), this created allot of heartache for us when using this for maintenance.
6. When you export to PDF, there is no opportunity to customize the title of the exported PDF.
7. There is limited ability to copy and paste asset attributes to save time.
8. Can not "copy and paste" folders from one project to another. Can not "Copy and Paste" more than one section within an folder at one time. This is a big draw back if you have projects and buildings that are identical.
9. When you export a section, any attachments are not downloaded within the PDF, they require web access to Omtrak. This is a drawback if you want to send a stakeholder a section. The only times the documents are included is when Omtrak burn the hard disks at the very end.
10. Understanding the error reports within Omtrak can be confusing.
11. You are limited to only a 3 step review
Bewertet am 10.2.2020
OMTRAK - Used for completion documents at Grafton Hall
Kommentare: Overall experience is ok. Could have been much better if we had proper training on how to use the system before we were 6months into the job. It has to be implemented at the start and there be a training with consultants and subcontractors. There generally is no issue with consultants and main contractors working out how to use the system but its the workers onsite that are not mobile phone savy and find it very difficult to show where a defect is on the site works app on your phone when he can barly work his phone in the first place..
1) Everything is done electronic - if set up correctly - automatic notifications get sent to subs.
2) Very good for defects - Good feature where you can print the QR codes for each room to stay on top of defects
1) Needs more colours - most people like things in different colours so its visually easier to see - it is just Blue and white.
2) There needs to be a function where the main contractor can upload pdf files on behalf of a subcontractor without having to change the settings all the time but still shows who uploaded that pdf - this is due to subcontractors not keeping up with the technology.
Antwort des Softwareanbieters
von WebFM an 17.2.2020
Thanks for the review! You have given us some fantastic feedback. I will send this to the IT Department and our OmTrak team. kind regards, OmTrak Support
Bewertet am 11.2.2020
Om Trak Review
Kommentare: Way of having in writing proof of repairs needed for our ward and date of when repairs were listed to show our maintenance dept.
Vorteile: Ease of use. Proof of written material. Easy way of having maintenance review every repair we need.
Nachteile: Can't think of anything at the moment, I find it easy to use
Bewertet am 7.8.2019
Vorteile: I don't consider Omtrak to have any advantages over the Aconex system that I have had more experience with
Nachteile: Some terminology (e.g. the use of the term 'manuals' in project design stages) is inconsistent with common industry practice in NZ. The indexing/scheduling arrangement of correspondence is not very intuitive to me Lacks document format options and features I work on multiple projects, often with different management systems. It is challenging to effectively switch between them. I find Omtrak to be less intuitive than Aconex which I use more frequently.
Antwort des Softwareanbieters
von WebFM an 14.8.2019
Thanks so much for leaving us a review. We really value your feedback. OmTrak's true benefits are apparent to the owners at the time of handover, when thorough and compliant Operations & Maintenance Manuals and Design Reports are required. This is where OmTrak shine's and owners can really see the value in the software with the quality of the information and digital format. Sometimes this part of the process is difficult for contractors working on the project to appreciate - particularly as they are the users of the system and doing the work - it can seem pedantic. However, it is of high value to the owner in the running of the facility.
We would love to get more of your input. Ryan Chappell our New Zealand BDM would love to talk to you more about this. Please feel free to contact him directly on firstname.lastname@example.org .
We have sent your feedback to the IT team to consider when they do their next update.
Thanks again for the review.