eQuip! Enterprise Asset Management
Wer nutzt diese Software?
Mid to large businesses, state and local govenrment agencies, school districts.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung16 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4 / 5
- Kundenservice 4.5 / 5
- Funktionen 4.5 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.5 / 5
- Preisinformationen It is based on the number of active assets and level of support.
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Kostenlose Testversion Nein, Kostenlose Testversion
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Installiert - Windows
Mobile - iOS Native
Mobile - Android Native
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Gegründet 2003
Über eQuip! Enterprise Asset Management
eQuip! helps teams efficiently track assets and more easily meet property management standards. Track the location, custodianship, and contractual requirements of your assets through their life-cycle. Use the mobile app to scan barcodes and perform inventory quickly. Easily generate reports and forms such as DD1149s, IUID registry forms, GASB reports, and more. This highly configurable and flexible system can scale to work for you.
eQuip! Enterprise Asset Management Funktionen
- Asset Accounting
- Audit Trail (Prüfpfad)
- Barcode / RFID
- Barcode / RFID
- Check-in / Check-out
- Nachverfolgen von Abschreibungen
- Instandhaltung Planungs- und -Steuerungssysteme (IPS)
- Planung präventiver Wartung
- Verwaltung von Einzelteilen
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für eQuip! Enterprise Asset Management
Bewertet am 25.2.2019
System with great potential. . .
Kommentare: We are in the process of upgrading to the 2018 version of the eQuip system. The expectations are to realize an even greater positive impact on our inventory processes in the short and long terms. Using the eQuip system has allowed us to mature our inventory management processes.
- Training videos, especially those recently created, provide a great deal of needed information in order to understand the system's functionality.
- The high level configuration options in the system for the client that provides greater opportunity for molding the system to meet the clients specific needs. For example reports and extracts.
- Ease of use after, on many occasion, learning by trial and error how features work.
- The support site as a centralize location for documents, articles, and training videos.
- Staff in general
- Flexibility to make updates online or in batch mode.
- Many of the features have great potential but may need to be fully developed and communicated to the client.
- Very robust system with great potential.
- Lack of full understanding for many of the features based on the documentation provided. In many instances, documentation (admin and user guides) contain snippets of information in a particular areas but not enough to understand fully.
- Too much dependency on articles on the support site as opposed to information being included in the formal documentation
- Not clear on the details concerning the application of existing workflows and when and why I would need to create a workflow
- At times, reported issues can appear to be forgotten or the statuses not communicated.
- Communication of the 2018 (Stingray) release was a concern. Initially we were told that the release would be available in November 2018. At this time, we are scheduled for the release in February 2019. It is not felt that the team at EISG understand the impact of upgrades on the client. Having to develop the needed test plans and scripts, Needing to understand the features and changes being introduced and having the supporting coherent documentation are critical.
- Lack of release schedule for eQuip and eQuip Mobile. Makes it difficult for us to plan appropriately.
- Concern with what appears to be the level of quality assurance with the system. For example many features are not fully tested.
Antwort des Softwareanbieters
von E-Innovative Services Group an 27.2.2019
Thank you for sharing your thoughts, both positive and constructive. We¿re glad to hear that our support site and training videos have been helpful to you. However I¿m sorry to hear that we haven¿t been the best at communication. Our support team will meet to decide how we can better communicate future upgrades and improve our documentation. Thank you for your honesty and I hope we can exceed your expectations in the coming updates!
Bewertet am 11.7.2016
User-friendly and Customer Orientated
Kommentare: Our experience with eQuip has been great from start to finish. We started out by demoing eQuip some months ago. The demonstration was easy to follow and showed all the important features. Once we decided to purchase eQuip we were not disappointed. We talked personally with Jackie on our first conference call. Jackie walked us through what steps were involved in the onboarding process. She also informed us of what information we needed to gather to make the whole process run smoothly. This was very helpful because it gave us the opportunity to hit the ground running. Once we began the onboarding process Ralph took over. The best part of the onboarding experience is that we could tailor it to our needs. Ralph was willing to work with our schedule and if we picked up on something quickly he moved on to other sections. Ralph walked us step by step through each aspect of eQuip. A great feature of eQuip is during the onboarding process you can utilize the program without any fear of permanently damaging your data. As with any new software there is a learning curve and plenty of mistakes to be made. Once I had, as Ralph says, "banged up the bumpers" the data was cleared and I uploaded our data back into the system with no issues. Also, there are help videos and documents that can be accessed anytime if you forget how to do something. Over all this system feels like it was built for ease of use and the customer service is second to none.
Vorteile: We really like the ease of use and the ability to upload data quickly. Also, there are several choices of how data is uploaded. This makes it easy to choose a method that works for your specific needs. I also really appreciate the ability to have multiple windows open at one time.
Nachteile: The only con is that eQuip doesn't have a ton of bells and whistles.