von Eccovia Solutions4.7 / 5 10 Bewertungen
Wer nutzt diese Software?
Organizations who are looking for a long term solution which can be configured to evolve as the organization needs change and want a fully functional mobile solution with an intuitive interface.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung10 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.7 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4.6 / 5
- Kundenservice 4.8 / 5
- Funktionen 4.4 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.5 / 5
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Kostenlose Testversion Ja
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Eccovia Solutions
- Gegründet 1983
The ClientTrack Care Coordination platform helps organizations track, manage, and report on high-need individuals, such as those who experience homelessness, complex medical conditions, and behavioral health issues. ClientTrack consists of advanced case management, an engagement portal, ad-hoc and pre-built reports, and data management tools. ClientTrack is hosted in the Microsoft Azure Government Cloud, ensuring the highest levels of security, privacy, and compliance.
- Abrechnung & Rechnungsstellung
- HIPAA konform
- EMR / EHR (elektronische / medizinische Gesundheitsberichte)
- Elektronische Rezepte
- Medizinische Abrechnung
- Self-Service Portal
- Stationärer / Haus-Patient
- Berichterstattung und Statistik
- Zertifizierung und Lizenzierung
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für ClientTrack
Bewertet am 5.12.2018
Useful and comprehensive database
Kommentare: I worked in Homeless Services in Snohomish County in Washington State for 10 years and we were required by the County to enter every homeless individual into a database that collected demographic information for reporting to Housing and Urban Development. It was called Homeless Management Information System (HMIS) and ClientTrack was the vendor.
Vorteile: The reports that can be generated based on the data entered are excellent. I knew some agencies that were using Excel to track thousands and thousands of clients or worse yet pulling the data from hard files! Complicated information for fiscal reports involving multiple query fields that would have taken me hours by hand could be generated in just a few minutes.
Nachteile: I wasn't always able to run the precise information I wanted in a report. It would be nice to have an easier to build query function for users without advanced skills.
Bewertet am 1.8.2018
Support was amazing
Kommentare: Great product!
There are a few things I like about this product. The support I got was really good, quick, responsive and nice.
Another thing I like about this is that it is highly customizable and fairly intuitive.
Nachteile: The thing I liked least about this is product was that there were a few time the system went down, but that happens with this kind of product.
Bewertet am 6.9.2018
Kommentare: I would definitely recommend Client Track to capture data for case managers. It is an easy program to learn and is a valuable tool.
Vorteile: Client Track is very user friendly. I am able to run reports and sort through data easily.
Nachteile: The only problem I have had is it was expensive for us to create all of the reports we wanted. I wish we could have had a bigger IT budget to be able to create all of the reports we needed.
Bewertet am 7.10.2015
I highly recommend ClientTrack for your HMIS!
- Logic: Being able to build logic into the workflow makes ClientTrack very client friendly.
- Data Explorer: I am able to do the data component of my job because of data explorer. It is an easy way to create ad hoc reports. The visualization is amazing.
- Friendly Customer Service: Everyone I have worked with at ClientTrack has been very knowledgeable and nice.
- Emails: The ability to email referrals is excellent!
- Customizability: (<Not sure that's a word, but you get what I mean) There are various ways to customize the software, which makes it easy to involve different kinds of partners and organizations.
- ClientTrack15: Be still my heart! They did a wonderful job with the new upgrade.
- Onmi-directional Search Bar: Makes everything easier. CONS
- The eligibility function is not as robust as it needs to be in order to be utilized well for Coordinated Entry, especially if your model is to NOT to capture all eligibility requirements for all programs during the assessment.
- I have had very frustrating customer service experiences with ClientTrack such as having to repeat the same information to 4 or 5 different people, having to explain theory (Coordinated Entry) to programmers constantly, i.e., speaking two different languages, or not being notified of holes in work we have hired them to do, e.g., the inability to edit or view completed assessments.
Bewertet am 13.10.2019
Good for Social Workers!
Kommentare: My overall experience with ClientTrack has been very positive and has helped me do my tasks better now that I have everything in one place!
Vorteile: I work in a social work setting and so programs and softwares like ClientTrack always help to make our jobs a little easier. I have been able to use this tool to keep track of my case load and I really like how much it has helped me to stay organized and stay on top of my case load!
Nachteile: What I liked the least about this software was that it does take a little bit of time to get used to learning how to navigate around it. I look forward to seeing future updates that make this a bit more easier to use.