von Higher Pixels
Wer nutzt diese Software?
Small to medium nonprofit organizations, international, multi-site organizations.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung319 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4 / 5
- Kundenservice 4 / 5
- Funktionen 4 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.5 / 5
- Startpreis $19/Monat
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Kostenlose Testversion Ja
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Higher Pixels
- Gegründet 2004
- Round Rock, TX
Über Donor Tools
Donor Tools is donor management software for non-profits and churches. Donor Tools is fast, simple, affordable, and online. Donor Tools is a nonprofit donor database to help charities, churches, and growing organizations make smart decisions and raise more money. With unlimited users, unlimited donations, smart tags, multiple names, donation splits, online donations, QuickBooks and MailChimp integrations, and lots more, we make you look good.
Donor Tools Funktionen
- Compliance Management
- Einkauf & Empfang
- Kostenplanung und Prognosen
- Donor Discovery
- Gift Matching Management
- Mobiles Spenden
- Tracking von Beiträgen
- Wiederkehrende Spenden
- Gemeinsame Kontakte
- Kontakte importieren/exportieren
- Suchen / filtern
- Verfolgung von Interaktionen
- Katalogisieren/ Kategorisierung
- Self-Service Portal
- Anpassen von Spenden
- Mobile Spenden
- Quittungen / Auszüge
- Wiederkehrende Spenden
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für Donor Tools
Bewertet am 14.2.2017
A hermit shell for our organization
We are a small nonprofit protecting farmland in Maryland. We went from excel sheets all over the place to Donor Tools and that has been the right choice. There were lots more expensive and complicated donor management tools out there but I like how donor tools has lots of useful features but is very intuitive for a non-technical minded staff to manage. I've had to train a new staffer on it and it is been pretty easy. I see Donor Tools as a good fit for us while we begin better management of our data, its possible we will need a more powerful solution as we grow (hence the hermit shell in the title) but I'm very satisfied now. I really wish I had gone with Mail Chimp way back when because not having that integration is my main gripe, but not Donor Tools' fault (we are on Constant Contact). I have gotten an offshoot organization on Donor Tools because of its ease of use.
Smart tags are magic!
I didn't have to build anything- just add data
Thank You notes and tracking of correspondence
Reasonably priced for the features offered
Searching for lapsed donors is a breeze
The donor overview page is very helpful- I like the graph Cons
-Sometimes the PayPal integration is spotty, leaving out information (like a last name or street address)
-Learning markdown was tough at first but I got the hang of it. Room for improvement
-I'd appreciate more ways to graph - break out the dashboard graph with other options- maybe a reflection of the number of new donors or number of lapsed donors year-to-date?
-When writing thank you notes, you should be able to name each letter there - viewing them by date is not as helpful as being able to look into that drop down and find the letter I marked "Spring Board Member thanks" or "fall fundraiser" etc. I end up having to save templates in word and cut and paste.
-The printouts of donor records are very small print and gray- please make them more legible.
Vorteile: Smart tags, thank you notes and most of all ease of use generally.
Nachteile: I wish it had integration with Constant Contact. Pay Pal integration is sometimes spotty, leaving out data on donors.
Bewertet am 15.2.2017
Love DonorTools, but it has some needs
Overall, I very much like using DonorTools, and I've recommended it to many of my fundraiser friends. There are a few features, however, that could use significant tweaks:
- The dashboard screen shows a line graph of funds raised year over year. However, it doesn't allow modification of the graph to sync with an organization's fiscal year. This could be a very helpful snapshot, but right now its basically irrelevant.
- The same syncing issue extends to donor profiles, where the graphs (and the smart tags) generally go by calendar year when they really ought to be customized to fiscal year.
- DonorTools really needs an app. When I leave meetings, I want to make notes before I forget all the relationships and details I was told about. An app version that focused on note-taking and relationship connections (which are the most important in day-to-day) would be very helpful.
- The email sync with MailChimp is problematic. There are plenty of contacts whose email addresses I need to record without having them automatically added to our email list. The only option right now is to mark them as "do not email," which later makes it confusing to know which people opted themselves out of emails and which ones were taken out by me because the contact wasn't at the point yet where we should be sending them emails.
- Has DonorTools considered a partnership with Stripe to better manage the donation page? The current donation page is unusable for MCC because there are too many gates and it isn't very mobile-friendly, but I hear Stripe has many of these issues already resolved and that they have quite a few partnerships with smaller databases (Little Green Light comes to mind). Thanks for soliciting feedback. I'm very glad to be using DonorTools, and I believe an even greater number of people would jump on as well if some of these minor issues were addressed!
Vorteile: Easy to use. Tags are great.
Nachteile: Can't sync features to fiscal year. Donation page is unusable.