Wer nutzt diese Software?
High-End-Juweliergeschäfte, Läden, die Herstellung anbieten, Reparatur und Kundenwünsche sowie mehrere Juweliergeschäfte einschließlich Familienunternehmen und unabhängige Schmuckketten.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung18 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4.5 / 5
- Kundenservice 4.5 / 5
- Funktionen 5 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 3.5 / 5
- Startpreis 79,00 $/Monat
- Kostenlose Version Ja
- Kostenlose Testversion Ja
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Gegründet 2000
Swim ist ein preisgekröntes cloudbasiertes POS- und Retail-Management-System für unabhängige Diamanten- und Schmuck-Einzelhändler und Hersteller. Swim inkludiert Point of Sale, Bestandsführung, Customer-Relationship-Management, automatisiertes Marketing (SMS, E-Mail, Direct Mail, Newsletter), Lieferantenmanagement, Business-Reporting, Reparatur, Custom-Make und Job-Tracking, Kalender, Angebotsmanagement, Kostenmanagement, RFID , Schätzungen, Website und Buchhaltung-Integration und mehr
- Management mehrerer Geschäfte
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für Swim
Bewertet am 7.4.2015
Fantastic software for a jewellery store of any size
Vorteile: This is a great piece of software. All hosted in the cloud so no worrying about offsite backups, yet all secure encrypted and safe. All our staff can use it no problem. Great for tracking repairs and custom work for jewellers with workshops. Email or SMS receipts to customers rather than printing if you prefer (printing is still easy if you need it), send a customer an SMS to let them know their quote or item is ready. Clean well designed user interface. Easily access sales data in a number of different report templates, or export as a csv file and create your own in Excel/Numbers. Can be accessed anywhere - on a phone, tablet, computer - does not matter what OS you use. Octahedron do listen if you have suggestions for improvements.
Nachteile: The time difference with Swim being based in Australia and us being in the UK can be challenging if there is a glitch, but this is a once in a blue moon situation, its been really smooth for at least a year - no downtime at all.
Kommentare: Its a no-brainer here. SWIM is simply the best software for our business. We struggled for years with stock control and intimate knowledge about our business. I knew what was going on in the business, at great pain I might add, but my staff had no idea. SWIM bridged the gap. We went from $1M turnover to $6M turnover in 5 years. That's more than a million dollars growth every year, just from knowing more about my business. SWIM was the tool that allowed me to do that. Before SWIM we were using manual books to keep track of stock. Archaic I know, but there simply was no system out there that met our needs. SWIM was the answer that solved all our business needs. The staff love SWIM. You don't know how much you rely on something until the power goes out or for some reason and you cant use it. (This was never SWIM's fault; it is bulletproof). We use the software to manage our store sales and also to control the online sales that constitute a large part of our business. SWIM sends and receives all the data from our website sales, which is just more than we could have ever asked for in a software suite. I say suite because that's what it really is - not just one thing, but many things all bundled into one. Our staff use iPads to show customers our stock and make sales straight from the iPad itself. In fact, there is not much in the store now that SWIM doesn't have a hand in. It is simply the most intuitive and easy-to-use software. Even when we have new staff they are able to self learn the system. I am super excited too because they have just sent me my RFID package that will once again transform our stock control The support is great. Very friendly staff and they answer the phone every time within the first 3 rings. You can test this out if you like. Simply wonderful. They always get what I need fixed or offer solutions to questions I have. They even tap into the system over the Internet if I really get stuck and do it all for me. I could go on all day but simply put, value for money, there is nothing that comes close. Why would you pay tens of thousands of dollars for software? SWIM runs my entire business and my phone costs more than it does. Our business could not run without SWIM.
Bewertet am 13.3.2014
SWIM for Multistores
Prior to changing over to SWIM, I extensively researched several software programs. SWIM was a standout in many areas and fit perfectly with the way in which we needed the software to operate. On a day to day basis I have never looked back. SWIM is so user friendly you will enjoy working on your computer each day!
* Firstly the ease in which the SWIM administrator is able to set up and build the Menus, drop down lists, categories etc, you are therefore creating the way in which the software will work best for your individual business. As you learn more it is so easy to make changes and improvements.
* The ease in which the system flows between a sale, the client, the stock item in order to finalise a sale or investigate a sale.
* The capability to view sales, stock, and clients and print reports anywhere in the world at any time (with internet)
* The Onswim knowledge base is brilliant especially for training overseas staff in different timezones.
* Stock searches are fast and accurate. The shortcuts for stock, customer and sales are also wonderful when your in a hurry.
* The reporting for any area in SWIM is very detailed and fast and great for marketing. Reports can be saved in Excel to continue working with.
* Very affordable for any level of jewellery business -retail, wholesale, or manufacturing.
* The support team is excellent and always helpful. CONS
* Staff can sometimes make a wrong entry with a sale or stock and you may not notice straight away. If you do great, this can be fixed on the day or otherwise help and assistance is only an email or phone call away.
* You may find there are a few reports you wish you had to suit your specific business but SWIM will add it to a Wish list for future updates if possible. OVERALL
SWIM is a brilliant software system that continues to save time across all areas of the business. Staff & management enjoy using the program, it is innovative with up to date technology. If you make the time to learn and enjoy the software you will be rewarded with the knowledge it delivers.
Bewertet am 17.7.2009
From RED to Swim
Kommentare: Overall, I would recommend Swim to any jewellers who are looking for a new computer system. We investigated all the systems available in Australia but none were as easy to use and with a great support system as Swim.
The features that I most like about Swim are:
- Swim is a very intuitive program, making it easy for the sale representatives to use at the point of sale.
- Having used the RED system for quite some time before Swim, we did not realise how easy assembling manufacturing goods could be! Swim allows us to keep maximum amount of information on each stock piece and it's components, that can easily be adjusted.
- The use of 'quantity' goods has been helpful given our large range of Pandora beads.
- Despite teething problems, stocktake is a much more simpler process with Swim.
Nachteile: There are always going to be small problems with a new software system, but luckily the team at Swim are always working to correct them. We found there were a few errors when stock information was originally transferred from RED and as stated, a few problems with the initial stockake. However, we informed the team at Swim of our problems and they always sought to work it through with us.
Kommentare: Vandenberg's Jewellers in Edmonton, Alberta Canada is a smaller custom carriage trade jeweler that specializes in custom manufacturing. We are a bit unique in that close to 75 percent of what we sell is designed and manufactured in-house. We were previously with another software company, and suffice it say that there were far too many problems with the system and with them to try to mention here. Let's just say that we felt a need to find an alternative. Then I heard about SWIM. After paying thousands of dollars on software and "upgrade costs" and "service contract fees", etc., with the previous company, it was a breath of fresh air to see that SWIM was more like a monthly rental. We tried it out, and after a fairly short transition period, we were up and running. We found the whole experience amazing. Granted, that might have been tainted by our previous experience, but it was great. Real people answered the phone when we had a problem - at almost any hour - and they didn't "pass it on to someone who will get back to you" (who never would); they helped to solve the problem, or would teach us how to do something right then and there. To sum it up, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend SWIM to anyone. I can't state enough the differences between them on other experiences I have had. Really, just go for it.