Wer nutzt diese Software?
- Startups - Marketing-Agenturen - Design-Studios - Software-Unternehmen - E-Tailer - Gastfreundschaft und Erholung
Durchschnittliche Bewertung30 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4.5 / 5
- Kundenservice 4 / 5
- Funktionen 4 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4 / 5
- Startpreis 4,98 $/Monat
- Kostenlose Version Ja
- Kostenlose Testversion Ja
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Mobile - iOS Native
Mobile - Android Native
24/7 (Live Vertreter)
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Human Computer
- Gegründet 2007
- Berichterstattung / Analyse
- Erstellen von Unteraufgaben
- Management wiederkehrender Aufgaben
- Mobiler Zugriff
- Verfolgung des Prozentsatzes bis zur Fertigstellung
- Werkzeuge zur Zusammenarbeit
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für HiTask
Bewertet am 31.7.2017
Kitchen Designer - needed a simple, easy to use, and affordable project management system! Found it!
Great price - and every feature I needed for my projects.
Other software was over complicated, too expensive or missing a lot of features I was looking for.
This allows me to keep all my project files in one location, keep track of timed features of the project and I can access it all from my phone!
I was using GlassCubes trial and when the trial was over - I had decided I liked the software and system - and I uploaded about 20+ projects.
Little did I realize that each project was a "workspace"and I had gone over my allotted 6 workspaces which put me up to the next tiered monthly charge, I was SOOO disappointed as I had convinced the company I work for to purchase it for my department at the lower tier. Needless to say, GlassCubes disappointment allowed me to find HiTask - which so far - I LOVE. I can share my projects with my support team member so he is up to date with my projects - and I can upload all of my projects. To be honest - there were a few features that I had wished GlassCubes had that they were missing = and HiTask has it! Super happy so far.
Thank you! PS - Pros:
- Connects directly to my gmail and google calendar.
- Has an app that I can connect to my projects from any where at any time! (Love this)
- Unlimited projects, file upload, comments sections, task development
- ** Best feature - I can make a project Template ( or many specific templates) and just duplicate the template instead of having to recreate all the tasks for the same type of project ( found other software's didn't have this feature)
Bewertet am 16.4.2018
This is the best free task management software around!
Kommentare: I really feel like I have my brain back I was seriously walking around everywhere with a pen and a pad of sticky notes because I didn't know what else to do, now I just pull up hitask and add everything there!
Vorteile: It's easy to use, easy to set up, we love that its free! We save so much time and money being have to have ongoing task lists online for multiple people to use! It has turned my to do list into an already done list! I reminds me of all the small tasks that only need to be completed once an month, once a quarter or even once a year! I feel like I have my brain back!
Nachteile: I really wish I could get text reminders about some of my tasks but I can get emails so that's nice. Sometimes the software goes down and you have no idea for how long and there really isn't any kind of customer support.
Antwort des Softwareanbieters
von Human Computer an 17.4.2018
Thank you for the review.
We are sorry that you got an impression that Hitask goes down at any time. Our uptime is officially recorded at 99.9%.
And our support is always available, we usually respond within a few minutes.
If you can update your review to reflect that we will appreciate.
Bewertet am 10.9.2018
Real easy to use
Kommentare: Great for a small team and we value the free version greatly - please, please keep it free!
· It feels very intuitive to use – most of my staff, who are mainly technophobes, seem to get it and understand how to use it.
· Getting staff to use it is the next big task – its one thing for the principle to work but we cant easily get people to think about annotating their notes
· There is adequate scope for us to make use of the free version – as you may have guessed, free is important as we are being increasingly expected to buy software to keep our systems working and we just don’t have the budgets
· Love the sub-task function – really useful to break a task down.
· Would be good to be able to colour code people and tasks in a way the system remembers – but maybe that is a big ask.
· Layout is beautifully clear and useful that we can close down calendar
· Haven’t explored the left hand functionality yet!!!
Nachteile: · Would be good to be able to colour code people and tasks in a way the system remembers – but maybe that is a big ask.
Bewertet am 18.1.2017
Best Task Management Software for Businesses and Personal Use
Kommentare: This is by far the best task list on the market. I don't mind paying for something that works, and that's productive, I'm currently using the free version but will upgrade as my business grows. I see a lot of other companies try and re-invent the task list resulting in something that is not user-friendly and complicated. This one syncs with Outlook and Google calendars and has apps for all tablets and smartphones. Without any doubt, I Highly Recommend this software for all Entrepreneurs.
Vorteile: Ease of use and that it syncs with Outlook and Google Calendar. Can easily share tasks with other employees and works on all devices.
Nachteile: That it doesn't have a private section for journal writing or to team members.
Bewertet am 28.10.2017
Easy to use, lacks features many competitors provide. Terrible customer service
Kommentare: Ease of use
Vorteile: This product is very easy to use, but the user interface is not very intuitive. The pricing is fair considering what you will get in return. If you plan to use this for a personal reason then this tool may be sufficient.
Nachteile: Seems to have significant issues with loading a reasonable amount of tasks (<200). Additionally, while reaching out for customer support the response time has always been very sporadic. In addition to the time of response, each of my interactions with the customer support has been poor. The employees have no manners and want to patronize me as if I have no experience with software development. The responses I have been given are very misguided, short, and rude. Ultimately, one of the least pleasant experiences I have had with a customer service team. My team has used this product for a significant amount of time and over the course of that usage have had only 3 support requests in which each were handled in a less than desirable manner.
Antwort des Softwareanbieters
von Human Computer an 1.11.2017
You have been our customer for two years and all you requests and questions were answered promptly and with respect. There was never any "sporadic response time" as we answered always within one day.
The points you raise i your review are simply not true and I am wondering how being our customer for two years you never raised any of questions you mentioned.
Your review marks and what you wrote contradict itself. For example, you give two stars for value for money and write that pricing is fair in your review.
It loks like your review does not reflect our product or support experience and if you would like to contact us and resolve any questions we will be happy to serve.