Wer nutzt diese Software?
EMR solution for the healthcare industry which helps with data transfer, documentation, custom exam templates, e-prescribing, ophthalmic equipment integrations, patient portal and more.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung23 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.3 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4 / 5
- Kundenservice 4.5 / 5
- Funktionen 4.3 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4 / 5
- Preisinformationen Contact First Insight for pricing details.
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Kostenlose Testversion Nein
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- First Insight
- Gegründet 1994
Electronic health records tool that enables patient care through predictive analysis, disease-specific templates and more.
- Elektronische Rezepte
- ONC-ATCB zertifiziert
- Self-Service Portal
- Sinnvolle Nutzung zertifiziert
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für MaximEyes
Bewertet am 8.6.2017
Customizable EHR that can enhance your office flow and needs of the various departments in an optometry practice
Kommentare: The MaximEyes team are very loyal and I have gotten to know them for the past 12 years. They are innovative and always looking ahead. That meets the needs of my patients here in the Silicon Valley. Once I switched to their program, I could never go back to paper, and have embraced all the changes that have continued to evolve over time.
Vorteile: MaximEyes not only meets all the government regulations but is forward thinking in trying to reduce doctor and staff time to complete patient files. Customer support is excellent and they will try to help you immediately resolve any problems at hand. They have many experienced engineers that are very helpful. They value constructive comments and will try to implement and add new features or upgrades if it enhances the experience for all of their users. Unlike many programs out there that are rigid and your office flow and policies have to conform to the program, MaximEyes can be customized to each office needs
Nachteile: The upgrades do not come as fast as you would like but are forward thinking and always there to improve efficiency. They are working at more practice management analytics, but for now that area is limited
Bewertet am 22.12.2017
MaximEyes has a responsive tech support team - when needed (which isn't often). The software has some very good features
1. The standard package has modules that some doctors won't need - but they are there for those doctors that can use them. It is up to the doctor to pick and choose.
2. Conversion costs (from other packages) are reasonable. The support team that does the work is very helpful and knowledgeable.
3. Product does a great job forcing the doctor to do a complete exam, put in the appropriate codes and provides help with levels of service
4. They keep the diagnosis codes up to date.
5. If you have the patient fill out the pre-exam info on paper, the receptionist can enter the data into the system from an on-screen version of that same document. This makes life much easier.
6. You can provide the patient with an online sign-in to fill out their pre-exam paperwork at home, or on a tablet in the office - if you want.
7. Customized letters
8. Operates via VPN for added security
1. The software has two modules, 1 for patient management and one for the medical exam. They need to be synced before the patient can go back to see the doctor. This is a pain. Doctor's comments, exam data, etc. (at least the relevant and permissible data) are not immediately available to the staff until it has been re-synced.
Bewertet am 4.8.2017
Great personal attention from multiple staffers given when I needed it
I want to personally mention and thank Sofiya (AND her team) for taking the time to address an issue with me, then research the issue once we determined there WAS an problem with my issue, then get me the necessary update (to fix this issue) and then lastly follow up with a call (a 76 min session) to discuss the issues / questions I had.
In dealing with Sofiya and the other, the staff were educational, patient and worked thru nearly all of my issue (the ones that COULD be addressed) The unresolved were farmed out to IT and Training.
I ALSO want to mention that in talking with my MIPS/MACRAs consultant, he informed me that there were certain major EHR players working on the data collecting with regard to MIPS/MACRAs and his observation was that First Insight's EHR was SIGNIFICANTLY heads above the other 2 players when it came to readiness. That says a lot for the First Insight developmental team.
Vorteile: The product and staff give personal attention and listen to me and address my needs. That is important to me when it comes to this important piece of my practice.
Nachteile: Minor EHR customization issues that are resolved when discovered. The staff listen and correct or improve the issues as they are discovered.
Bewertet am 7.6.2017
MaximEyes is an outstanding software that continues to push the technology envelope and impress us with new features.
Vorteile: We are very happy with the workflow especially in the examination. It allows us to efficiently take care of our patients with minimal clicks. We love the VSP calculator, the scheduler is simple and very effective, the online patient portal, bill pay, and scheduling as well as the new iPad check in feature are truly wonderful.
Nachteile: We don't have any complaints but are excited to hear that in the future we won't have to sync patients between the practice management and the exam modules.
Bewertet am 26.6.2017
Easy to use
Kommentare: My experience with MaximEyes has been positive. My biggest problem is my limited understanding of computer/software issues. This makes it difficult for me to explain problems when they are occur. The tech support and customer support has always been helpful.
Vorteile: The system is easy to use. I find that MaximEyes is always working to improve the system to adapt to the changing demands like MIPS and MU.
Nachteile: The updates that are require to keep the system current sometimes have problems. These take a call to technical support to address the problem.