Wer nutzt diese Software?
Personalwesen, Executive Search, RPO, Corporate Human Resources
Durchschnittliche Bewertung43 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.6/5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4.3/5
- Kundenservice 4.7/5
- Funktionen 4.5/5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.6/5
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Gratis Testen Nein
Cloud, SaaS, Web
24/7 (Live Vertreter)
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Advanced Personnel Systems
- Gegründet 1986
Seit 1986 entwickelt Advanced Personnel Systems, Inc. die Talentakquisitions- und Personalverwaltungssoftware SmartSearch, eine Bewerbermanagement-Software, um die Beschaffung, Rekrutierung und Einstellung in einer benutzerfreundlichen Lösung zu rationalisieren. Das Unternehmen ist führend bei der Entwicklung und dem Einsatz von Talentmanagement- und Rekrutierungslösungen hoher Qualität, die den Kunden helfen, in der sich ständig verändernden Rekrutierungslandschaft schneller anzuwerben und immer einen Schritt voraus zu sein.
- Einstellungen (Personalbeschaffung)
- Self-Service Portal
- Stellenanzeige veröffentlichen
- Vorstellungsgespräche planen
- internes Personalwesen
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für SmartSearch
Bewertet am 18.12.2018
Hands down best ATS available
Kommentare: SmartSearch has helped our company retain it's edge competitively and to increase our profits exponentially
Vorteile: The ability of SmartSearch interface with multiple job boards allows you to search across ALL paid (and some free) sites without having to re-enter search criteria. Excellent tool for repeat postings to Facebook and Linked in, great candidate tracking and notes functions.
Nachteile: Not very intuitive and takes some hands on use and training to get comfortable with it
Bewertet am 12.7.2017
10+ years I have used SmartSearch
Kommentare: If you need a great applicant tracking system that was built for applicant tracking and candidate rating/search, plus some limited accounting capabilities and online timecards that upload to accounting software, this is a great system. If you need a full GL accounting system and not so much an applicant tracking system, this isn't for you.
Vorteile: Highly customize-able, versatile, EEOC compliance built in, job portal, some limited accounting capabilities too. Personable staff, most with long-tenure. Responsive to needs and even suggestions to incorporate into their core product at no cost. One of the largest 2 staffing firms in the world wanted to buy them multiple times. You can easily set up automated tasks at any step of the hiring process, which is awesome to help control how your staff uses the system and to ensure that they don't forget important things for their customers. I've used their system for over 10 years and I've never even thought of leaving due to need for something they don't have. And I'm a bit of a perfectionist.
Nachteile: Some reporting needs are difficult to achieve on your own with their built in reports. It's almost like both too many options and some important options aren't there. But they are generally willing to help pull the information for you from the back-end.
Bewertet am 7.1.2020
The Daily User
Kommentare: Applicant tracking, job order entry and tracking, client management, CRM functionality, database management of the business.
Vorteile: SmartSearch enables us to track all applicants and clients for daily use. We use the fax and document signing functions as well. Has CRM functionality and VMS/RPO functionality as well.
Nachteile: User interface is old and when presenting on a screen the user interface is so small it is difficult to see without navigating to a particular place in the user interface and manually enlarge the screen.
Bewertet am 30.6.2017
SmartSearch Review June 2017
Kommentare: SmartSearch is a decent product but is expensive.
1) Good customer service
2) Decent reporting tools
3) Auto posts to free and paid Job Boards - which is a great time saver. We post to Indeed, Glassdoor, Monster and Dice with just a one click for each job board.
4) BPM (Business Process Management) = automated req approval emails to the the approval chain. We have the approval chain set-up as Recruiting Department - Compensation Analysis - CEO. Once the hiring manager opens the Req - SmartSearch emails Recruiting for approval with a link to the job. Recruiting reviews the job and hits the "Approved" button. The process is then repeated unto CEO approves. Once the CEO approves, then the job auto-posts itself to free and paid sites.
5) Easy to use and customize reports and Req Fields.
6) Can build data pipes and integrate with ADP so candidate information flows in to ADP Workforce
7) SmartSearch can integrate with a company's web-site and be the back-end of the "Career" page.
8) Nice WIP (Work in Progress) side ribbon where at a glance shows #open reqs, pending approval, submittals & interviews that are taking place.
1) SmartSearch is expensive.
2) If using SmartSearch as the company's Career Page be advised it is very ugly. The font of the req job fields are in Times Roman, size 14.
3) No auto capture of emails to candidates. Everything requires a manual copy and paste.
Bewertet am 4.12.2018
Solid ATS Package
Kommentare: We have used SmartSearch since 1996, and have used some form of the product ever since. Technical support has always been outstanding. Training has been great. We really could not have asked for a better business partner. We have been approached by numerous vendors for years with different ATS packages and none made us consider moving away from SmartSearch.
Solid reliable product. Company is always working to add features and update the product to keep up with the changing requirements of the staffing world. Like the overall interface. The dashboard is customizable and really let's you look at the key indicators you want to see.
The search capabilities are second to none. The basic system is fairly intuitive so bringing on new recruiters and getting them up to speed is not a big issue.
Nachteile: Some of the features and reporting are not what we need and the report designer is not user friendly.