Salesforce Marketing Cloud
von Salesforce4.1/5 248 Bewertungen
Wer nutzt diese Software?
Unternehmen jeder Größenordnung in allen Branchen
Durchschnittliche Bewertung248 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.1/5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 3.7/5
- Kundenservice 3.7/5
- Funktionen 4.2/5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 3.7/5
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Gratis Testen Nein
Cloud, SaaS, Web
24/7 (Live Vertreter)
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Gegründet 2000
Über Salesforce Marketing Cloud
Lerne Salesforce Marketing Cloud kennen, die führende Marketinglösung, um die Kundenbindung zu verbessern. Verwende das leistungsstarke Datenmanagement, um Daten von Erst-, Zweit- und Drittanbietern zusammen mit Offline-Daten zu erfassen, zu organisieren und sicher zu speichern, um vollständige Verbraucherdatenprofile zu erstellen. Passe jede Interaktion auf der Kunden-Journey mit deiner Marke mithilfe der integrierten KI an. Sprich dann jeden einzelnen Kunden mit branchenführenden E-Mail-, Mobil-, Werbe- und sozialen Lösungen an.
Salesforce Marketing Cloud Funktionen
- Automatische Antworten
- Berichterstattung / Analyse
- CAN SPAM-Compliance
- Dynamische Inhalte
- Ereignisgesteuerte E-Mail
- Mobil-ootimierte E-Mails
- Zielseiten / Web-Formulare
- Archivierung & Aufbewahrung
- Gemeinsamer Posteingang
- Vorformulierte Antworten
- Demografische Daten
- Prädiktive Analytik
- Verhaltensbezogene Analysen
- Customer Journey Mapping
- Prädiktive Analytik
- Social Media-Kennzahlen
- E-Mail Marketing
- Kontextabhängige Zielansprache
- Standortbasiertes Marketing
- Text-to-Win (Text-Nachrichten für Gewinnspielteilnahme)
- Versenden von Textnachrichten
- Automatisiertes Veröffentlichen
- Filtern nach Keyword
- Verwaltung mehrerer Konten
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für Salesforce Marketing Cloud
Bewertet am 28.1.2019
Powerful, but complex
Vorteile: This software is an online SAAS, and is some of the most powerful Marketing Software on the planet. The software is best used in an environment where personalized, but mass email communication is needed--typically for B2C situations. Pardot is an ideal product for B2B solutions. Although the product can be configured and used by end-users, it is best to work with a partner.
Nachteile: There are many updates needed in order to make the software work in a more user-friendly fashion, particularly when compared with less powerful solutions, like Constant Contact, MailChimp, etc. A Salesforce partner will cost additional money to implement the solution, but it is a good investment.
Bewertet am 7.8.2019
Incredible tool, make sure you have an infrastructure
Kommentare: An incredible tool when an infrastructure is in place that will allow for collaboration between marketing and sales as well as support in place for the sales team so they don’t get bogged down with the administrative component. If you are a Manager then you will love these reports.
Vorteile: As a provider of digital marketing automation (email, social, ads) and analytics, is great when it comes to connecting the dots between what you know about customers and what marketing materials you should send to them. The Journey Building feature is incredible for this. This also allows you to set triggers and make intelligent automation decisions.
Nachteile: Make sure you have an infrastructure in place that will allow for the immense amount of data entry and data maintenance necessary to keep the CRM up-to-date and allow intelligent marketing insights and automation to even be possible. You don’t want to make marketing decisions based on an accurate CRM information.
Bewertet am 4.1.2020
Sales force Marketing Cloud
Kommentare: The experience has been outstanding. We are able to promote our campaigns reaching the customers at a faster pace and exposing them to various channels easily
Vorteile: Salesforce marketing cloud has helped promote our insurance products to the customers easily through various mediums and channels
Nachteile: There is nothing to complain about this software as it is one of the best tools in the industry at the moment
Bewertet am 30.9.2019
Recommended 100% as long as the pricetag doesn't scare you away
Kommentare: My experience is positive overall. Once you get over the sticker shock you find the most comprehensive and capable CRM available.
Vorteile: The customization SalesForce Marketing cloud offers is incredible. The features and capabilities are second to none.
Nachteile: The cost is a problem, especially considered the unseen cost of contracting 3rd party developers to help you get the most out of the product.
Bewertet am 7.7.2018
Terrible product, terrible support
Vorteile: The personalization options are pretty cool. But when you use them (with AMPscript) the Journey Builder is pretty much useless as Engagement Splits don't work with them.
Where to start.
- Extremely buggy system. We had multiple issues with the Journey Builder that resulted in a number of our subscribers receiving thousands of emails which put us on the spam list for Gmail.
- The Journey Builder is extremely rigid. You have to create new versions if you want to make even the smallest edit. Then you'll likely need to double check every single step because things break super easily.
When you update emails that are used in Journeys in Content Builder, you need to go into these Journeys and manually update these emails again to make sure the changes take effect. You can try to solve this with Reference Content but then Engagement Splits don't work because it cannot see the URLs. Same goes for using Dynamic Content. Also, current subscribers in the existing version of a journey cannot be placed into the new version of the journey. Lastly, you can only add subscribers to retargeting audiences but NOT REMOVE them from these retargeting audiences. You'll have to create ANOTHER retargeting audience (for which you have to pay extra) to exclude these in e.g. Facebook. Compare that with a cheap tool like ActiveCampaign and you're just amazed how bad Marketing Cloud is. Especially Journey Builder is the worst app I've ever come across.
- The platform is basically not usable without Salesforce CRM. This creates a number of problems, e.g. not being able to simply send a realtime response email when someone fills a form on your website. Also, even though it's the same company, the integration between Salesforce and Marketing Cloud is complex and just basically terrible.
- Cloud Pages Smart Capture forms are useless. It doesn't accept people that are already in the data extension that is connected to a particular Smart Capture form but it does not warn you about this in any way. Also, if you use Salesforce as your DoR you can't use Smart Capture forms but are forced to build custom AMPscript code due the ContactID being created in Salesforce (not possible in Marketing Cloud).
- As I mentioned above, functions don't work well with each other. This because they just bought a bunch of different companies and tried to tie it together. This also makes it very difficult to navigate as some functions overlap while others are completely incompatible. The system is also very slow. Loading times are not rarely over 10 seconds. This makes working with it daily a true torture. There are numerous other smaller bugs and annoying things that I don't have time for to write down but if I can summerize, if you want your marketing team to be lean, flexible and successful then do yourself a favor and pick any other system.