Was ist QlikView?
QlikView macht Business Intelligenz, Analyse und Berichterstattung einfach. Einfach für die IT-Abteilung und einfach für Endbenutzer. QlikView verbindet ETL, Datenspeicherung, multidimensionale Analyse und die End-Benutzeroberfläche im gleichen Paket - was eine blitzschnelle Implementierung und kontinuierliche Wartung ermöglicht. QlikViews Point-and-Click-Schnittstelle macht es den Benutzern einfach, diese zu verstehen - und sofort zu verwenden. Zahle nicht mehr für endlose Infrastruktur-Integrations-Projekte und lasse deine Daten für dich arbeiten.
QlikView – Details
QlikView – Preisübersicht
QlikView bietet keine Gratisversion und keine kostenlose Testversion. Weitere Preisinformationen für QlikView findest du unten.
QlikView – Nutzerbewertungen
Zeigt 5 von 149 Nutzerbewertungen
Bewertet am 16.10.2018
Single point of contact for your analysis!
Kommentare: Completed more than 15 implementation across domains like Government, Distribution, Retail, Insurance,Manufacturing and services. Have overall 10+ years of IT experience and 6+ years in BI Worked with one of the Fortune 50 retail giant who uses QV for more than 200 business users around the world across regions. i would say most of the people are happy with the way how QV is helping them on decision making. Since its a retail business, QV handles more volume of data with ease. Thanks to their In-Memory technique.
1. Associate linking
2. Self Service - Business users can create their own charts and data table with little technical knowledge
3. Inline (Mapping ) for adhoc dimension or values
4. QVD can act as data cubes or even as Data warehouse for medium size companies
5. implementing QV will take less time compare to traditional BI
6. Partner eco- system and support is very good
7. One of the best In-memory BI tool available in the market currently
Nachteile: 1. Initial investment is little high but they have release Qliksense to counter it and it comes with Saas Model as well with more animated data visualization
Bewertet am 5.1.2020
Product review for Qlikview
I participated in the several implementations using Qlikview/Qliksense over the past several years.
Really impressed by the in-memory design and associative query engine of Qlikview.
Really like the excellent performance and beautiful modelling design of Qlikview.
Still hope Qlik can improve the UI design part of Qlik product.
1. The association modelling design in the Qlik query engine;
2. The principle of put correct granularity data to your data object which can guarantee the data integrity;
3. The good performance for big data set;
4. The straight forward built-in always connected data and UI design.
1. UI Design is not as intuitive as Tableau or Power BI;
2. The UI design is too flexible to manage, not as simple as Tableau or Power BI;
3. Poor job control and workflow management.
Bewertet am 21.1.2020
QlikView; A BI tool with deep level analytics
Kommentare: I have being worked with QlikView for last 5 years and It was one of the best BI tools in the world. The level of slice and dice is amazing. Data holding capacity and power of deep level analytics are simply outstanding.
Vorteile: It has more analytical power. And the data holding capacity is excellent. Further it is easy to use and the integrations are also user friendly.
Nachteile: It needs the support of a programmer to create charts and end users can't do much. Graphics are low compared to newer BI platforms.
Bewertet am 18.1.2016
Qlikview: An Analytical Tool
This is an excellent analytical tool with below best suited features:
1) Flexible chart design
2) A lot of charts and plenty of minutes properties to configure the chart.
3) Power of custom expression using a expression language called "SET ANALYSIS". This enables a better control on data transformation and manipulation.
4) Script editor where in Data Layer can be defined, designed and managed.
5) Nice client server architecture so that report designed can be easily published over to web and access can be controlled easily through management console.
6) Qliksense, a cloud model, is a best thing qlikview has.
It's nothing like bad things but good if it has few features (that other BI tool has)
1) Data management should be more user friendly. Right now it is in script editor. Someone with good knowledge of Relational Database can easily handle this but a programmer knowledge is must. End users or non technical person may timid to start with qlikview as they will find it hard to start with.
2) Too many properties and configuration available. (It's not a bad thing at all as it gives more flexibility) But many configuration can be easily clubbed together systematically and user do not waste time to find the properties configuration. Meaning configuration should be simplified and structured.
Bewertet am 29.10.2019
QlikView with SAP B1
Kommentare: It is true this it not cheap, but the value you get for the price you pay you can get your ROI in about a year
Vorteile: We purchased the Qlikview licences about 5 years ago, to get our SAP B1 installation grow on the analisys and BI field, with Qlikview we managed to have new high level reports that cannot be done with Crystal Reports (natural SAP reporter) we had to take a 1 week course to be able to generate new projects from cero, and we took about 2 months to deliver our reports final versions to the users, as this is a specialized software you will need some previous knowledge in order you can create projects.
Nachteile: There is a new updated version of Qlikview (Qliksense) which has the mobility part that QlikView does not have, however we have managed to still use Qlikview and have a lot of reports running