Durchschnittliche Bewertung132 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4 / 5
- Kundenservice 4 / 5
- Funktionen 4.5 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4 / 5
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Kostenlose Testversion Nein
Installiert - Mac
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Installiert - Windows
24/7 (Live Vertreter)
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Gegründet 1993
QlikView macht Business Intelligenz, Analyse und Berichterstattung einfach. Einfach für die IT-Abteilung und einfach für Endbenutzer. QlikView verbindet ETL, Datenspeicherung, multidimensionale Analyse und die End-Benutzeroberfläche im gleichen Paket - was eine blitzschnelle Implementierung und kontinuierliche Wartung ermöglicht. QlikViews Point-and-Click-Schnittstelle macht es den Benutzern einfach, diese zu verstehen - und sofort zu verwenden. Zahle nicht mehr für endlose Infrastruktur-Integrations-Projekte und lasse deine Daten für dich arbeiten.
- Prädiktive Analytik
- Strategische Planung
- Trend- / Problemindikatoren
- Veröffentlichung / Teilen
- Visuelle Analytik
- Wichtige Leistungsindikatoren (Key Performance Indicators, KPI)
- Kostenplanung und Prognosen
- Regelbasierter Workflow
- Thematisches Mapping
- Anpassbares Dashboard
- Drag & Drop
- Geplante / automatisierte Berichte
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für QlikView
Bewertet am 13.10.2016
QlikView Business Intelligence - A Beginners View
We recently adopted QlikView as our Business Intelligence application, using it primarily to draw from and combine data from three different databases. It is a very cool product that is great for everything from producing regular standard governance reports to providing a playground for cutting and exploring data every which way.
For beginners it is pretty easy to get going with QlikView. There is a 'wizard' approach to connecting to data sources and creating a dashboard (I found this most useful when connecting to Excel files). Learning the basics is remarkably quick and easy. Using an existing dashboard is very intuitive with multiple ways to drill down and filter. As well as the obvious clicking on one or more selections on a list approach to filtering and drilling into data you can click directly on chart elements or items in a chart legend, or click and drag over visual elements to achieve the same result. A range of data and image copy/export options can be added as icons to the menu bars at the top of every object - ideal for quickly dropping tables or charts directly into documents.
First appearances may give you the impression that this is a fairly simple and limited piece of software, but don't be deceived. Under the hood there is a huge amount of capability hiding, though beyond the basics there is a steeper learning curve for BI newbies like myself. Support exists through a mix of videos, blogs and forums, and there is a downloadable comprehensive 900 plus page guide.
Where data is drawn from a mix of sources QlikView will assume that fields with exactly the same name in different datasources are the same thing, and will create links between the different data tables based on these. This can be great and can save time manually matching fields, but it can also create data 'loops' that require a bit of re-naming in the data load statements to fix.
As well as vastly improving our understanding of our business at a reasonable financial cost I have found this to be both an easy way to learn BI basics and a great platform for moving up to a more intermediate level of dashboard creation. If an easy to use geographic location mapping option was included this would be a hard product to fault.
Vorteile: Easy to get started, very intuitive for end users, great data and image output capabilities, simple to use over multiple data sources within one document.
Nachteile: Creating geographic mapping charts is pretty complex unless third-party add-ons are purchased.
Bewertet am 23.7.2019
The Real Deal When It Comes To Business Intelligence
Kommentare: I'm happy as a Qlikview user and Developer, this is all i can say.
Vorteile: Qlikview is a perfect platform to develop your reports, to consolidate your data from many different sources into that final, beautiful and useful report that your users want. In the beginning you shall get some specific training building some simple reports and watching some tutorials, but let me tell you it is not difficult to learn since it is very similar to SQL scripting, and it allows you to embed your SQL script to build your reports. It is POWERFUL, within the script you can do pretty much anything with your data. The other great thing is about reports customization, when you are building your reports front-end you can also do pretty much anything, after some time and training your reports will look like apps.
Nachteile: Being a daily user and report builder i can say that there is nothing i dislike about it, i mean right now if asked i would not move to another BI tool. Qlikview serves its purpose 100 %. A thing you need to know is that when you build big fat reports, i mean loaded with data the reload of the report may take a while but this can be improved while coding the script i mean there are no miracles but depending on how you build it you can make the same amount of data to be a little faster to reload.
Bewertet am 18.1.2016
Qlikview: An Analytical Tool
This is an excellent analytical tool with below best suited features:
1) Flexible chart design
2) A lot of charts and plenty of minutes properties to configure the chart.
3) Power of custom expression using a expression language called "SET ANALYSIS". This enables a better control on data transformation and manipulation.
4) Script editor where in Data Layer can be defined, designed and managed.
5) Nice client server architecture so that report designed can be easily published over to web and access can be controlled easily through management console.
6) Qliksense, a cloud model, is a best thing qlikview has.
It's nothing like bad things but good if it has few features (that other BI tool has)
1) Data management should be more user friendly. Right now it is in script editor. Someone with good knowledge of Relational Database can easily handle this but a programmer knowledge is must. End users or non technical person may timid to start with qlikview as they will find it hard to start with.
2) Too many properties and configuration available. (It's not a bad thing at all as it gives more flexibility) But many configuration can be easily clubbed together systematically and user do not waste time to find the properties configuration. Meaning configuration should be simplified and structured.
Bewertet am 16.10.2018
Single point of contact for your analysis!
Kommentare: Completed more than 15 implementation across domains like Government, Distribution, Retail, Insurance,Manufacturing and services. Have overall 10+ years of IT experience and 6+ years in BI Worked with one of the Fortune 50 retail giant who uses QV for more than 200 business users around the world across regions. i would say most of the people are happy with the way how QV is helping them on decision making. Since its a retail business, QV handles more volume of data with ease. Thanks to their In-Memory technique.
1. Associate linking
2. Self Service - Business users can create their own charts and data table with little technical knowledge
3. Inline (Mapping ) for adhoc dimension or values
4. QVD can act as data cubes or even as Data warehouse for medium size companies
5. implementing QV will take less time compare to traditional BI
6. Partner eco- system and support is very good
7. One of the best In-memory BI tool available in the market currently
Nachteile: 1. Initial investment is little high but they have release Qliksense to counter it and it comes with Saas Model as well with more animated data visualization
Bewertet am 16.10.2018
turning Big Data into Easy decisions
Marcio hoerlle L.
Kommentare: Once I was able to tame it and learn the tricks, it helped me to provide better insights to my customers and also provide them visibility to problems they didn't even knew they had before we implemented QlikView. Usually after our presentations, managers come out with more questions than answers, but not related to the tool, but to the business model they currently have and how to make it more productive, all thanks to Qlikview graphics and display of trends.
Vorteile: THe flexibility and freedom that BI developers have to work with the suite to create not only management friendly infographics but also the possibility to drill down to any level you need to pinpoint the exact cause of any issues found in a metric, in real time. I must also point out that it can read from almost any data source and provide you with several options and different points of view on what would be considered a useless pile of data that nobody understands or cares about.
Nachteile: due to its powerful engine and lots of options, the learning curve can be a little longer and steeper than other products.