von Planning Center4.5 / 5 759 Bewertungen
Wer nutzt diese Software?
Das Unternehmen liebt Kirchen! Jede Größe, jede Glaubensrichtung.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung759 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4.5 / 5
- Kundenservice 4.5 / 5
- Funktionen 4.5 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.5 / 5
- Startpreis 14,00 $/Monat
- Kostenlose Version Ja
- Kostenlose Testversion Ja
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Mobile - iOS Native
Mobile - Android Native
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Planning Center
- Gegründet 2006
Über Planning Center
Planning Center unterstützt mit Leidenschaft Kirchen, indem es großartige Anwendungen bereitstellt, die erschwinglich, leistungsstark und auf jedem Gerät einfach zu verwenden sind. Dies wird durch verschiedene Produkte erreicht: Check-ins, Spenden, Gruppen, Personen, Registrierungen, Ressourcen und Dienste. Jedes Produkt wird ständig aktualisiert, damit es das beste Produkt in seinem Bereich wird!
Planning Center Funktionen
- Integration in die Buchhaltung
- Integrierte Buchführung
- Verfolgen der Teilnahme
- Verwaltung mehrerer Standorte
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für Planning Center
Bewertet am 12.10.2019
Above and Beyond for Church Management Software
Kommentare: Planning Center is a product that I don't just appreciate for its function in my life - it's a product I truly love. My experience is so positive when I interact with Planning Center, due to this. The software is ridiculously affordable, and adjust based off of your church size and use. This makes it such a blessing to small churches such as ours. Planning Center is also ever-growing, with new features and functions popping up rather frequently. I look forward to continued use of this product, because I know they will continue to grow and develop as a product as it remains highly useful and affordable.
Vorteile: Using Planning Center is like having the church volunteer who can do it all. The options in all its planning categories is so robust, our small team is easily able to keep track of volunteers, kids, donations, visitors, and more. We especially love the scheduling and volunteers - the categories are easy for the staff to set up, and easy for the volunteers to understand. The opt-in for volunteers to confirm or decline a role is so easy, the volunteer does not even have to be signed in. This feature makes it so very easy to schedule the workload from week to week, and make sure each member of the team has the help it needs!
Nachteile: I feel that their "groups" function is a little lacking - there's some basic features for setting up groups and protecting host information (such as home address), but I've seen other church group software that provides much more in terms of communication, tracking, etc. Thankfully, Planning Center intends to expand upon this feature, and I trust that they will eventually.
Bewertet am 29.9.2019
Church management software that scales with your organization
Kommentare: The overall experience with PCO is a good one. It is robust and continually has new, helpful features being added. It is a fantastic tool for tracking and managing people resources, donations, volunteers, and communication. I would highly recommend PCO for any church looking for a full featured ChMs without an oversized price tag.
Vorteile: Planning Center Online (PCO) is a scalable church or organizational software that adapts with your needs and provides great features that meet nearly all of the organizational needs. PCO offers event organization, people management, resource management, a donation platform, volunteer scheduling, and groups management. All this along with a solid communication platform and several third party integrations make PCO a powerful tool for any church or organization.
Nachteile: There are some features lacking such as built-in texting capabilities or whole-organization integration such as web site and app. The PCO app is not branded and lacks in features but most parts of PCO will integrate into other website platforms such as Wix.
Bewertet am 28.9.2019
Best ChMS every church needs
Kommentare: Workflows, workflows, workflows. This saves us a ton of a time each week. Attendance is easy to track with the Headcounts app. Services app for planning worship, communicating with volunteers, and scheduling the team is essential.
Vorteile: I like having individual apps for the different functions in PCO. Each module/app is easy to use and setup. Plus they all integrate seamlessly with one another. Workflows for everyday tasks like first time guest follow up, volunteer email/communication, event registration, and attendance is extremely valuable.
Nachteile: After using multiple church management systems, PCO has all the features we need...so not real cons for me.
Bewertet am 11.9.2019
Comparison to WorshipTeam software
Kommentare: Overall, I do like Planning Center, but I am really torn, because the "Cons" chew up a ton of my time. In my previous church (5 years ago), I DID use Planning Center and thought it was great. I realize that Planning Center is the "BIG PLAYER", but there are definitely things they could improve to make the experience easier.
1. Parts Storage - I can store my keyboard parts, lead sheets, chord sheets all in one place
2. Templates for services is very handy - saves a couple minutes each week allowing me to just add in my songs and any special things happening in the service.
3. Matrix view of plans and people - I do my people planning every 2 months, so it's nice to see 2 months worth of services all on one screen and fill in the blanks.
4. Black out dates - each team member can block out dates that they are not available, so I don't even need to bother asking them
5. Music Stand app - allows all of my musicians to be totally paperless (using an ipad), even my piano player (since I can import her music right into planning center along with my lead sheets from SongSelect). In WorshipTeam, I first have to create a PDF, and I can only create the PDF with Chord charts. I can actually turn pages for all of my musicians simultaneously using a session.
6. Notifications - I love the automatic notifications of members for upcoming services they are assigned to
7. Church Management - great tool for planning nursery workers, sunday school workers, ushers, greeters, etc. And they all get email/text reminders too!
8. Auto import of chord charts from SongSelect is great (too bad it won't also import my lead sheets)
9. I have heard of the ability to automatically create my projection slides from my weekly plan including proper sequence for each song - no mismatch of words between slides and chord charts.
1. Transposing songs is PAINFUL! In WorshipTeam, I can transpose with one click. I don't have to manually transpose the MP3 for the song and the chord chart is automatically transposed too. In our church, we have a lot of altos and basses. Rarely do we ever do a song in the original key.
2. Library is self populated. In WorshipTeam, I have the songs I have added to the library, but also all the songs that everyone else has added. So, for contemporary songs, they are usually already in the library for my use all ready to go. When I have a substitute worship leader, they are extremely daunted by the task of adding a song to the library in Planning Center. I don't know if they will ever do it even though I wrote out a procedure for them.
3. Not sure, but I think the storage area is limited in Planning Center. So, if I have created to many alternate keys of songs, I will eventually run out of space?
4. CCLI reporting is more complicated. With WorshipTeam, a report is easily created with one click and I don't have to keep track of anything on a weekly basis.
Bewertet am 23.7.2019
A must for Houses of Worship!
Kommentare: Overall, it's an excellent tool and I would highly recommend it. It's a must-have for anyone planning events, especially those in Houses of Worship.
Vorteile: It makes planning an event flow very easy and intuitive. It's a simple process to upload files and media to attach when creating an event flow, and it's easy to add additional notes and comments to aid in transitions. The timing features make it easy to track session lengths, and PCO Live is a great way to communicate real-time updates to users.
Nachteile: The Teams feature could be developed a bit more. When managing a checklist, there's no way to skip over items and come back to them later...everything must be completed linearly. In addition, it's difficult to go back and make edits after the fact or even view past progress and notes.
Antwort des Softwareanbieters
von Planning Center an 24.7.2019
Thanks for taking the time to write an honest review of our software!
Sounds like you may have some ideas for how it could be improved. If you haven't already, we'd love it if you shot some of those ideas over to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.