von Indicative Software4.5 / 5 32 Bewertungen
Wer nutzt diese Software?
Unternehmen mit einem hohen Maß an kontinuierlichem Kundenengagement, einschließlich B2B- und B2C-Kunden.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung32 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4 / 5
- Kundenservice 4.5 / 5
- Funktionen 4.5 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.5 / 5
- Startpreis 950,00 $/Monat
- Kostenlose Version Ja
- Kostenlose Testversion Ja
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Indicative Software
- Gegründet 2013
Werbetreibende, Produktmanager und Businessanalysten verwenden Indicative zur Optimierung der Kundenumwandlung und -bindung. Indicative verbindet sich mit all deinen Kundendatenquellen, fasst sie zu einer vollständigen Verhaltensübersicht zusammen und liefert dir die aussagekräftigen Erkenntnisse, die du benötigst, um deinen Kundenstamm zu erweitern und großartige Produkte zu entwickeln.
Indicatives Gratispaket bietet bis zu 1 Milliarde Nutzeraktionen pro Monat und vollen Zugriff auf die robuste Behavioral Analytics Platform!
- Prädiktive Analytik
- Strategische Planung
- Trend- / Problemindikatoren
- Veröffentlichung / Teilen
- Visuelle Analytik
- Wichtige Leistungsindikatoren (Key Performance Indicators, KPI)
- Customer Journey Mapping
- Prädiktive Analytik
- Social Media-Kennzahlen
- Beibehaltung nachverfolgen
- Deinstallation nachverfolgen
- Ereignisse innerhalb der App nachverfolgen
- Empfehlungsquelle nachverfolgen
- Verwaltung mehrerer Websites
- Zeit auf der Website nachverfolgen
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für Indicative
Bewertet am 19.12.2017
This has been a great tool for me to track different campaigns, email records, etc. Multi-functional
Kommentare: Easy to store common events, segments, etc. that I track and refer to them regularly for clients.
Vorteile: The interface is really beautiful and it is extremely versatile to use. While I am not as well-rounded on the platform as I'd like to be yet (I'm working on it) I have done a walk through with some Indicative team members and the features are really useful. This has become a great tool that I use to communicate with our clients re: the success of our work with them and to further understand consumer patterns and other things.
Nachteile: As a *relatively* new user, I'm not always sure how things function. I understand that our "events" were built by our product/engineering team so sometimes I'm not entirely sure what type of data I'm pulling from those. I do think it would be nice if there were a little more guidance when I'm looking for particular information, for example, if I'm using the segmentation tool, I'm not always sure if I should be using where/by or each... etc. etc. It makes sense when I ask other coworkers but it would be nice if I could hover over those options and get a little explanation, use case, or something similar. Just a bit of a learning curve.
Bewertet am 24.6.2019
The most generous behavioural analytics platform out there
Kommentare: Beyond excellent. I will definitely go pro and stick with them if I become big enough to afford it.
Vorteile: The free plan is great. It is by far the most generous free plan out there. As a startup, that is currently bootstrapped, not having to shell out big bucks while getting the kind of insights about user behaviour has been mind blowing. Our new feature developments have been spot on and we are able to understand where users are struggling, what features they like etc. It is like I have a super power in my hands. The features are good and are constantly improving. In the last 3 months, I have seen the platform become a lot better.
1. I think the funnels can be improved to support multiple steps/ branches better. For example, we have two different flows (one for new users and one for more experienced users) and there is no way to see both of these at once.
2. There are too many marketing email campaigns. It is a bit overwhelming. I genuinely wanted to provide feedback because they are being so generous, but there are just too many IMO. So, I end up skipping most of their emails/ announcements.
Bewertet am 15.10.2019
Great intuitive analytics tool
Kommentare: Overall very happy with Indicative and its customer support. BI tools can be the cause of a lot of frustration for people like me who need to pull data constantly, but Indicative makes it easy with their interface.
Vorteile: The drag and drop function with immediate visual updates makes running queries easier to figure out. I don't have to know the intricacies of the relational databases that power the data behind the scenes.
Nachteile: Sometimes the queries have too many results which either take up too much time to run or end up crashing the system entirely. Wish I could have some insight into whether this happens before I wait as long as I do to see it.
Bewertet am 2.10.2018
Powerful behavioral analytics in a simple to use product
Kommentare: Indicative has made it easy for our team to track customer usage of our product and our essential growth KPIs. On the few occasions I've needed to contact support they've always answered my questions quickly.
- The drag and drop reporting interface makes it very easy for anyone in the team to build complex queries for analysis.
- The dashboards provide a very quick way to keep track of growth KPIs.
- You can setup multidimensional funnels to analyse your customer journey.
- The price: they now offer 1 billion events free per month, which is effectively an unlimited usage rate for the majority of companies.
Nachteile: In the past I ran into a couple of occasions where the tool slowed down somewhat while I was building complex queries, although this hasn't happened recently.
Bewertet am 18.6.2019
Indicative at Prezi
Vorteile: Fast: Crunching some demanding funnel query can be faster and effective in Indicative Accessible: Once got the grasp of the key reports, it is pretty intuitive for a non data technical person to self serve and answer his/her questions with Indicative Flexible: We are using it also for AB testing evaluation. It is a bit of a stretch and we don't have (of course) significance calculators. But we made it happen (with some gimmicks) for quickly checking test results
Interface: Sometimes it is a bit cumbersome to modify/copy a modified funnel into a dashboard. Or to copy a report from a dashboard to another
Feature: A few which I believe are useful are missing:
- batch modifications of multiple funnels
- concept of "session time spent": E.g. " How much time did user performing a specific set of action spent afterwards?"
- Exploratory capabilities: (e.g."I have no clue what happens after a step, can Indicative show me?"
The last one can be addressed with some tricks...