Wer nutzt diese Software?
Hotelogix bietet Lösungen für kleine und mittelgroße Hotels und Hotelketten, Motels, Resorts, Boutique-Hotels, Business-Hotels, Apartments mit Hotelservice, Bed-and-Breakfast-Anbieter, Campingplätze und Jugendherbergen.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung141 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4.5 / 5
- Kundenservice 4.5 / 5
- Funktionen 4 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4 / 5
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Kostenlose Testversion Ja, Kostenlose Testversion
Cloud, SaaS, Web
24/7 (Live Vertreter)
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Gegründet 2008
Hotalogix ist eine robuste, cloudbasierte Hotelmanagementsoftware für unabhängige Hotels oder Hotelgruppen, Resorts oder Apartments mit Hotelservice. Sie vereinfacht Hotelreservierungen, organisiert Tarife und Inventar über mehrere Kanäle und verschafft einen Überblick über Online-Bewertungen. Mit Hotelogix kann man außerdem Echtzeitintegrationen mit allen wichtigen globalen Vertriebssystemen, OTAs und Channel Managern herstellen und so die eigene Marktreichweite und Auslastung erhöhen sowie Buchungsfehler vermeiden. Liegenschaften in über 100 Ländern werden mit Hotelogix verwaltet.
- Einzelne Immobilie
- Integrierte Buchführung
- Mehrere Immobilien
- Verkaufspunkt POS
- Verlängerter Aufenthalt
- Anmerkungen zur Reservierung
- Reservierung von Akitivtäten
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für Hotelogix
Bewertet am 28.7.2017
It's features are comparable to any desktop PMS and better than all the cloud-based PMS I have used!
Kommentare: We are able to better report our daily revenues, better track an accurate average daily rate. We find the night audit function to be very useful to promote security of the data for passed reservations and revenue reporting. The Housekeeping module really helps with cleaning of the room on time and the POS is very helpful for guests incidentals and room charges.
In terms of functionality, ease of use, reporting, reservations management, Hotelogix's Property Management System cloud-based system is comparable to many non-cloud based (desktop) PMS such as RDPWin, Opera Lite, etc., and I have used most of the big desktop system and many cloud-based systems. I love the following features of Hotelogix's PMS.
- Front Desk Check-in and Check-out process is easy to use
- Able to do Split Reservations with ease
- Group Reservation and Management of Group Blocks
- Admin console is user-friendly and able to set-up or change rates with ease
- Creating special packages, promos and group codes is easy
- Corporate partners, travel agents can login to their accounts to track bookings, commission or invoice outstanding.
- Accounts Integration and Posting to City Ledger for Corporate bookings
- TripAdvisor Review Integration for clients
- Housekeeping Management of Rooms with ease
- Restaurant Point of Sale Module is superb
- Booking Engine easy to set-up and user-friendly
- Channel Manager Integration is quite easy to work with
- Revenue Report for Daily, Weekly or Monthly use. Helps with Revenue Management for hotel
- Export/Import Feature to Excel, CSV or PDF
- City Ledger Accounts integrate well with Xero account system and QuickBook imports
- Technical support team is always available to assist, even though we are worlds apart and in very different time zones (11 hours apart)
Nachteile: No primary cons for me, except that the graphics of the Booking Engine could be improved and larger to fit screen for ease of viewing.
Antwort des Softwareanbieters
von Hotelogix an 5.9.2017
Thanks for taking the time to share your experience! It¿s great to know how Hotelogix has helped you to have a better control over your property. We appreciate your valuable suggestion, and this will be passed on to the team concerned.
Bewertet am 19.6.2018
I've been with Hotelogix since 2015 and have been very pleased with it.
Kommentare: Ease of use, reports and the ability to keep in touch with my business from anywhere in the world!
Vorteile: The support (live chat) is amazing! 24/7, informative and friendly! The upgrades are always well thought out because they listen to what their customers want and need, they offer more than any other software, I love that if you have a reservation open you don't have to close it to open a different one. The 'How do I?' links are helpful, too. There really isn't anything I don't like...the reports are awesome, the integration to various options are numerous, it's simple, fast...I never have connectivity issues like I had with previous software. It's really a great product at a better price than most, they also go above and beyond to help with anything you need or don't understand. I was able to import future AND past reservations (for reporting purposes) very easily when I 1st got onboard.
Nachteile: I wish there was a Quickbooks integration, however, it's very easy to create daily sales without it. The only other thing would be 'reservation reminders' that can be sent a few days prior to expected arrivals.
Antwort des Softwareanbieters
von Hotelogix an 3.8.2018
Hi Joy, Thanks for being a part Hotelogix¿s journey and sharing your feedback.
I am glad to share that we do have Quickbooks integration, however, to understand your requirements better, I would request you to write a mail to email@example.com. We would love to assist you in that.