Die einzigartige All-in-one-Lösung kombiniert die besten Funktionen einer Lösung für PSA (Professional Services Automation), eine robuste CRM-Lösung und eine BPM-Softwarelösung in einer Plattform, die vollständige Transparenz, Koordination und die Kontrolle aller Aspekte deines Unternehmens bietet. Mit Tigerpaw One hat jeder Mitarbeitende – vom CEO bis zum Außendienst und von Vertrieb und Marketing bis hin zum Kundenservice – die Tools und Ressourcen für produktiveres Arbeiten in der Hand.
Wer verwendet Tigerpaw Software?
B2B-Dienstleistungsunternehmen, die Software, Computer und andere Geräte in so verschiedenen Branchen wie A/V, IT, Telefonie und POS bis hin zu medizinischen Geräten und Geldautomaten verkaufen, überwachen und warten.
I've used a lot of CRM's in the past and, as I'm learning more, TigerPaw is pretty slick. Most of the problems that we have stem from how it was implemented and not how it functions, so make sure you have someone to guide you. We're trying to go change many our of processes but it's slow and daunting. Thankfully, TigerPaw has been readily available and their support is responsive and thorough. I find their daily ask-the-experts invaluable.
Reporting. I can get customized reports created, but I would like to be able to design and create my own reports more easily.
I love that this is an all in one solution for your business. It allows you to maintain inventory, create price-book items, quoting, input service orders, invoice clients, manage purchase orders along with a ton of other features. once of the best things is the service orders where technicians can login and add a service order. in here they can type up their notes, add in time logs, attach expense logs and items serviced. it allows you to basically keep track of client inventory and the age of client items. The reporting functionality along with the other functions are completely customization to each individual organization.
the only issue with this software that when you try to email a quote, invoice, service order or other document through the software, the client will sometimes receive it as a winmail.dat file instead of a PDF file. this is due to the PDF converter in the software not completing the conversion correctly even though it looks like it created the PDF successfully. but this does not happen all the time.
Director of Operations in USA
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung
Not service oriented
vor 3 Monaten
Kommentare: Years ago when we purchased the software it was a good value for what it offered. No software is perfect, but this CRM covered most of our needs, specially the inventory and scheduling. However, the company recently changed to a by license by user model and it looks like they changed their business model as well. They increased their pricing to almost double. When asked to provide time to find a replacement software, they came back saying that if we wanted to keep using the software, we would have to renew for a full year! Finding the correct software is an extremely important part of operations in any company, therefore it is almost impossible to find one in less than 45 days and implement it. In other words, our information is hostage unless we agree to pay for a full year of service. This company has no interest in serving its customers and their values are questionable. At least integrity and quality.
We have been obligated to keep paying for a service we only need for 6 months (minimum of 6 licenses) until we completely transition to the new software which has better features, it is completely cloud base and works much faster, not to mention it is priced correctly. I usually do not leave reviews, but this experience has been very negative.
Kommentare: I've read some of the other reviews posted here about Tigerpaw. I certainly hope you will take my comments as factual coming from someone who has invested the proper time and energy into Tigerpaw for the last 18 years. Much of what I read and see regarding negative feelings comes from a place beyond the control of Tigerpaw. Tigerpaw is a line of business application; the most important one in our organization. The operational excellence we have achieved using it came from the marrying of Tigerpaw to well-established business processes. Period. No LOB software, including Tigerpaw will be successful without solid, clearly-defined business processes. If you learn the software and its capabilities, and allow yourself to refine your business processes to work with it, Tigerpaw becomes the sun in your service business universe. No gimmicks, no craziness, no runarounds. That is just not their style. And, if you don't know the answers or need assistance, the trail has been well tamped by a strong community full of ambassadors and experts that can show you the way. In my career as an IT professional and owner, I have often observed the collusion and confusion of the words installation and implementation. Two very different things yet people see them as the same. Our current mobile culture leads people to believe an application can be installed on a Friday and go live on Monday. That is not the case with a product as sophisticated as Tigerpaw. Installation is first. Next comes thought, discussion, planning, programming, and implementation. At that point you can measure with accuracy and make decisions based on relevent information. That is the process.Somewhere along the way, people forgot that software companies are...well...software companies. They develop products and offer setup instructions. Implementation is shaped by those instructions but not performed by them. People buy cars from a car dealership. And the process usually ends the same way. Here is how you start the car; the instructions are in the glove box or online; don't forget to give me 5-stars on the survey you receive next week. And then, you drive away. No one learns how to drive a car at the car dealer. They learn from a sibling, a parent or a professional driver. Line of business applications are exactly the same. In Tigerpaw's case (thankfully) there are a number of professional driving instructors out there to teach you how to drive...and drive well.
- All-encompassing product that touches every facet of our 20-year-old IT managed services/PrivateCloud/hosting firm
- The Matrix...perhaps the most powerful tool available in any PSA for easily assembling information in an actionable view (you can even export it to Excel). No SQL dev needed; no Crystal dev needed. Just all your info with cool calculations, drill-downs, and filters. Simply awesome
- Automatic synchronization with QuickBooks. No export/import files or juggling data around. It just synchronizes our Tigerpaw data right to QuickBooks
- Excellent workflow engine. Love this feature. Keeps our sales and technical teams in-the-know. If something is taking too long, getting too old, or amassing too much time, Tigerpaw tells us. It also alerts us about warranty expirations, software license renewals, carrier contracts, even sales tax certificates...long before they expire.
- Connect pretty much any way you want. Use your desktop, use the web interface, use the mobile interface...Tigerpaw is everywhere on every device all the time.
- Automatic contract and agreement invoicing. As an MSP, this is crucial for operation. Contracts and agreements automatically invoice and process credit cards for us. Huge time savings
- Time sheets. I've seen other systems and no one has anything quite like it. Check the availability, utilization, and billable time for techs in a single view. Great for finding gaps in billable times. Wonderful for techs to make sure they are hitting the mark.
- They listen. Perhaps the most important thing! Contacting Tigerpaw with suggestions or reaching to support is a positive experience handled by thoughtful people that actually use the software each and every day.
- Some things take a few more mouse clicks than we prefer.
- The interface needs a bit of love
- More partnerships and tie-ins would send help and would send the product into orbit.
Materials/Project Manager in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung
Phenomenal Customer Service
vor 4 Jahren
Kommentare: It is a rare combination to see a service group based in the United States that not only has the technical knowledge, but also the business knowledge to help you with your problems. That coupled with patience and a sense of humor makes it a great working relationship.
I was hired to implement the software, then head up materials management. The service techs that I have dealt with have been extremely knowledgeable not only about their software, but also about how to implement it properly for my company. They have the patience to get into my system, walk me through how to set it up, the tables necessary, and the implications each answer will have and how to choose the best option. I greatly appreciate their patience.
Only once out of about a hundred calls did they not respond in a timely manner, that's far better that any organization I have had to use prior to Tigerpaw.