Wer nutzt diese Software?
Für kleine bis mittlere Unternehmen und Rechtsabteilungen.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung22 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.7 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4.5 / 5
- Kundenservice 4.5 / 5
- Funktionen 4.3 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.4 / 5
- Startpreis 52,00 $/Monat
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Kostenlose Testversion Nein
Installiert - Mac
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Installiert - Windows
Mobile - iOS Native
Mobile - Android Native
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Gegründet 2003
- Dallas, Texas
Centerbase ist die flexibelste verfügbare Praxismanagementanwendung. Die cloudbasierte Lösung integriert und vereinfacht viele strenge Prozesse, wie z. B. Kundenentwicklung, Aufnahme, Zeiterfassung, Rechnungsstellung und Dokumentenmanagement nahtlos. Mit Centerbase können etablierte Unternehmen problemlos auf die nächste Generation von Rechtstechnologien umsteigen.
- Verfolgen von Konten
- Abrechnung & Rechnungsstellung
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für Centerbase
Bewertet am 23.8.2019
Highly Customize-able, scale-able, intuitive
We decided on Centerbase for many reasons, but the catalyst is that we, as a Los Angeles-based firm, acquired an office in San Francisco and in San Diego. We needed a central repository for case management and document management. In addition:
1) We needed our practice to be accessible in court or on the go (cloud-based)
2) We needed integration with a reputable document manager (we went with NetDocs, though Cenbterbase has it's own document management system, too)
3) We needed to eliminate the "human error" component in workflow systems, so we built workflow systems for all different types of legal procedures from intake to administrative appeals to litigation. This is especially important for solo practitioners, those working with limited resources or when the job requires extensive training about minute things. Creating a workflow that does the administrative thinking for you, is everything. They have a great Word Merge feature which integrates with Word.
4) We needed a reliable calendaring system - they're working to integrate the calendar with Outlook and Google calendars, as I understand.
Vorteile: The software is incredibly customize-able. There is no limit to what you can do. Think big, bigger than you think you need to. The customization scales marvelously and works intuitively. The software elevates practice management so that operations are more fluid.
Nachteile: The only con is that we need to review lots of data in table form. Once you chose column headings, you are stuck with those columns no matter what query you run. Column headings are customizable, but not customizable within each data set; you have to modify them each time you run a query. The way around this is to export to Excel and delete the irrelevant data.
Bewertet am 19.8.2019
New User: Growing Business
Kommentare: Centerbase has moved our firm into the 21st Century in terms of access through web browser and phone app. Our timekeepers love the straight forward use and it has increased consistency and timing of time entry. The link to LawPay that auto-processes payments has cut our manpower down and increased cash flow for it's ease of use for our clients. We are a Trust/Retainer heavy firm and clients can make one payment and it directs splits between AR and replenishment retainer in trust to the correct accounts, opposed to us manually tracking and writing multiple checks or transfers from one account to the other.
Vorteile: The ease of use, I have used several billing and accounting programs over my 25 years experience and must say Centerbase is thoughtful in its approach of what worked and what didn't and compiled an inclusive product that is constantly evolving with ease. Since it is cloud based, upgrades and updates are pushed monthly, no versioning or what for new/annual releases that need to be purchased like on premise software.
Nachteile: They are still developing out of the reports, which I wish were more inclusive. However, they have built a comprehensive and easy to use menu to build your own. Their accounting side is fairly new and constantly taking feedback and improving, but still has some AP areas that could be streamlined. I am looking forward to the opening up API where you can add apps to work in conjunction with Centerbase and make it truly a one stop shop for timekeeper and administrator. They are on their way!
Bewertet am 20.8.2019
Centerbase is Great but Could be Better
Kommentare: Overall I do like using CB because I use it daily. As long as the cons could be worked on, everything would be a 100% great!
Vorteile: It's easy on the eyes. Certain reports are easy to use and navigate. Quick at generating invoices, certain reports, emails.
1. CB needs to have a report feature that shows the legal services with number of hours worked and rates. However, CB only provides expenses per client/matter.
2. It's confusing how to pull up total paid amount to each matter. It confuses accounting and the client. It needs to be clear report that shows attorneys, hours, rates, total.
3. In posted bills, there needs to be a box to let us see only certain origination attorneys and their specific matters.
4. There also needs a contingency setting where it shows rate the legal fees amounts are but doesn't require the client to pay the invoice since it'll be recoup at the end.
Bewertet am 6.11.2019
Vorteile: It is easy to navigate. It is also very user friendly. We also like the billing function emails.
Nachteile: Difficult to update items that have been finalized like invoices.
Bewertet am 19.8.2019
The right choice for putting your practice in the cloud.
Kommentare: We migrated to Centerbase after reviewing a dozen practice management solutions. We left Practice Advantage and the move to the cloud and the import of our data was easy and accurate. Most of the interface is very user friendly and it was easy to train out timekeeper.
Centerbase is easy to use and fairly easy to configure. We email our invoices out directly from the software and it has cut days off of the time getting our invoices to our clients. There is integration with MS office that streamlines practice management.
They have an app that most of our attorney find very helpful in tracking time and getting what they need.
Nachteile: Reporting can be a challenge but no more than most applications with lots of database. If what you want it in a canned report it is easy to get. If what you need isn't you need to engage a consultant (for a fee) to work with you. This is not unusual.