von Microsoft4.3 / 5 77 Bewertungen
Durchschnittliche Bewertung77 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.3 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 3.6 / 5
- Kundenservice 4.1 / 5
- Funktionen 4.5 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.1 / 5
- Startpreis 1,00 $/einmalig
- Gratis Testen Nein
Installiert - Windows
24/7 (Live Vertreter)
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Gegründet 1975
Über System Center
Integrierte Verwaltungsplattform, mit der du deine Rechenzentren, Clientgeräte und hybriden Cloud-IT-Umgebungen effizient verwalten kannst.
System Center Funktionen
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für System Center
Bewertet am 13.6.2018
It is a fantastic and incredible tool for the administration of computers and servers
Jose leandro M.
- It can be unified with Active Directory and DHCP to locate any computer that is connected to the network.
- You can deploy Windows desktop and Windows server updates automatically or manually.
- You can implement any application or shortcut.
- Most impressive is the ease with which you can implement operating systems through the network.
- When you deploy an application, update or operating system, you can easily see the progress of the implementation.
- Has a wide range of created reports.
- Can generate Querys according to the need of the company.
- SCCM has its own remote connection system that provides great help at the time of remote technical support.
- You can set up an "SCCM server" or a "distribution point" in each location you need to avoid bandwidth consumption.
- It has a great security to establish the differences between the roles of the different areas of the company that require the use of the tool.
- You can use the LOG as they are very useful.
- Microsoft System Center is a very expensive tool
- It requires many pre requisites for the installation of the SCCM in a server.
- The set-up requires many hours of work so that SCCM is 100% configured
- The creation of additional reports is very complicated.
- Generating Querys in SCCM does not have much documentation and is really difficult.
- You really need to do a course to be able to use the tool.
- Many errors of the tool are basic and do not show details.
- It is complicated to verify the installation of Windows updates.
Bewertet am 23.1.2018
Microsoft's complete package for Imaging, patching, app deployments, upgrades & more.
I feel that being a Microsoft product it is easier to integrate and maintain.
It is a complete package for maintaining OS, patching, security, apps, and images. Server and Workstations.
We have had few issues since setup. and I would recommend this even with a few drawbacks.
We primary utilize this for Imaging (Win7 and 10), Patch deployments, Win10 Upgrade, App packaging and deployments. We previously used CA and RES AM so I have a lot of experience with these platforms.
1) Happy with the overall performance. Once SCCM is fully setup, it more a matter of maintenance.
2) App Packaging and deployment works well. Especially if you combine with the MS Powershell add-in. It does lack a few features Id really like to see. Some of these can also be found by finding useful 3rd party add-ins.
3) Reporting can be very thorough. The canned reports cover all the basics Ive needed. If you really want to dig in you can make your own reports.
4) Patching is straightforward. Since this is a MS product to MS OS there are no compatibility issues. Plus the SCUP product also from MS is still viable for 3rd party security updates from companies like Adobe. Comes in handy to deploy the latest Flash as an update, with the rest of the monthly updates.
My main complaint is SCCM is slow. This is well known and unlikely to ever change.
For example, MY second compliant is there are certain features and hooks that still are not in the product over its many years of life. For example you simply cannot stop or delete a job from the [deployment] list. You need to trace back to the app group, patch group, and/or collection, then find and delete the deployment. Lastly, I do have to say Im not fond of MS Cust Service on this. We have had some big issues and the resolution was slow to get to. Example, a situation where the Win10 Upgrades feature was broken, eventually there was a general bulletin, and their own Tech Support failed to notify us of this before that. Took 6 weeks to resolve.
Bewertet am 16.11.2017
System Center simplifies the process of deploying and administering computers and mobile devices
Kommentare: The amount of time this software saves us with deploying laptops, software, and Windows Updates alone justifies the cost (which is fairly minimal, actually). We deploy VPN, company signatures, specific software, etc. to our end users to make their lives and our lives easier. I use this software on a daily basis in some way or another, and I strongly recommend it.
Vorteile: We use System Center primarily for two tasks. The first is deploying new laptops. We use a captured image and automatically deploy a clean Windows 10 install, a driver package from Dell for that specific model of machine (detected by the task sequence), Windows Updates, and applications. Our second major task is deploying Windows and software updates to all of our laptops and servers. This is by far the biggest time-saving feature. We went this route for end users as opposed to just using WSUS because it allows you to very flexibly configure the times/days that updates will be installed for end users. So we have ours configured to never force users to restart during the day to avoid interrupting our users at critical times. And for our servers, we just run a series of OS-specific deployment rules, and we're done. Everything else is handled automatically from there after the initial setup of groups.
Nachteile: It can be a lot of work to execute simple tasks. For instance, if you just wanted to run a single command on all your computers, you would need to create a package (which requires quite a bit of configuration), create a deployment group, and deploy that package. It would be nice if Microsoft provided simple solutions for more lightweight tasks.
Bewertet am 8.6.2017
Great Suite Of Products - Large Initial Learning Curve
Vorteile: Since I'm reviewing "Microsoft System Center" as a whole, and not one individual product, I will say that all of the products offer an amazing amount of tasks that can be accomplished! Microsoft System Center Operations Manager (SCOM) allows for all types of alerts to be setup on both Servers and Network equipment, alerts such as "low disk space" on a server can be a real life saver, as well as a time saver. Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) makes imaging computers, pushing out software, managing windows updates, etc. a breeze. The product is very robust and offers a ton of different options. All of the products in the entire suite are laid out very similarly, so if you learn the layout / capabilities of one, you'll start to understand the others.
Nachteile: The biggest complaint I can make about the entire suite is that the learning curve is quite steep. I've been a Systems Administrator for a few years, and it has taken approximately 2 years to really get to a comfortable level with the products. There is tons of documentation out there, and odds are, if there is something you are trying to do, someone else has done it, and written a guide for it, the problem is that sometimes Microsoft's preferred approach isn't always the most easy, or doesn't always make the most sense.
Bewertet am 27.10.2019
This is one of the best software and OS deployment systems out there
Kommentare: Literally couldn't do my job without this application.
Vorteile: I love how easy this product is to use. It is very intuitive and doesn't require any unnecessary steps to create a beautiful working operating system image.
Nachteile: I wish there were more new features being added with the new versions. There is a very active and very large UserVoice out there for this app and it seems like their team only works on 1 or 2 at a time and there are HUNDREDS of requests out there for changes/adds/etc/