Was ist System Center?
Integrierte Verwaltungsplattform, mit der du deine Rechenzentren, Clientgeräte und hybriden Cloud-IT-Umgebungen effizient verwalten kannst.
System Center – Details
System Center – Preisübersicht
System Center ist verfügbar ab 1,00 $/einmalig. System Center bietet keine Gratisversion und keine kostenlose Testversion. Weitere Preisinformationen für System Center findest du unten.
System Center Funktionen
System Center – Nutzerbewertungen
Zeigt 5 von 78 Nutzerbewertungen
Bewertet am 19.6.2018
System Center by Microsoft Review
Kommentare: This product is great for companies and organizations that want to quick apply the fix, patches, and updates throughout thier server environment so they can maintain thier web traffic effectively and other business related issue they may want to revolve or enhance.
Vorteile: One of the reasons why I tend use Microsoft's System Center Configuration Manage (SCCM) at ProfitSword is the ability to track network inventory, application installation and deploying updates and security patches across all of our Organization. what i like about SCCM is that it gives me the ability to take over our Microsoft SQL servers to implement security patches, and updates to our QA environment servers so we can quickly apply updates to our BI software and deploy the updates to production. Next best feature of system center is the ability to integrate with other Microsoft products to give us a fast and flexible updates to our servers at all times.
Nachteile: One of the downside of SCCM is the average cost to run and maintain SCCM, which is usually not sold as bundle within Microsoft product, but it is a larger separate suite from Microsoft and it is primarily expensive since it is not a Enterprise product. I hope Microsoft to create an enterprise version of SCCM .
Bewertet am 13.6.2018
It is a fantastic and incredible tool for the administration of computers and servers
Jose leandro M.
- It can be unified with Active Directory and DHCP to locate any computer that is connected to the network.
- You can deploy Windows desktop and Windows server updates automatically or manually.
- You can implement any application or shortcut.
- Most impressive is the ease with which you can implement operating systems through the network.
- When you deploy an application, update or operating system, you can easily see the progress of the implementation.
- Has a wide range of created reports.
- Can generate Querys according to the need of the company.
- SCCM has its own remote connection system that provides great help at the time of remote technical support.
- You can set up an "SCCM server" or a "distribution point" in each location you need to avoid bandwidth consumption.
- It has a great security to establish the differences between the roles of the different areas of the company that require the use of the tool.
- You can use the LOG as they are very useful.
- Microsoft System Center is a very expensive tool
- It requires many pre requisites for the installation of the SCCM in a server.
- The set-up requires many hours of work so that SCCM is 100% configured
- The creation of additional reports is very complicated.
- Generating Querys in SCCM does not have much documentation and is really difficult.
- You really need to do a course to be able to use the tool.
- Many errors of the tool are basic and do not show details.
- It is complicated to verify the installation of Windows updates.
Bewertet am 27.10.2019
This is one of the best software and OS deployment systems out there
Kommentare: Literally couldn't do my job without this application.
Vorteile: I love how easy this product is to use. It is very intuitive and doesn't require any unnecessary steps to create a beautiful working operating system image.
Nachteile: I wish there were more new features being added with the new versions. There is a very active and very large UserVoice out there for this app and it seems like their team only works on 1 or 2 at a time and there are HUNDREDS of requests out there for changes/adds/etc/
Bewertet am 4.5.2018
Asset management, CRM, incident management, deployment all in one. But, man, if it isn't annoying.
Kommentare: I have never used a better CRM tool, but that isn't saying much. Asset management is good. Application/OS deployment is good but difficult.
Vorteile: Asset management, CRM, incident management, application deployment and those are just the features we use. Excellent, detailed reporting of incidents, users, assets, etc. Integration with everything Microsoft. The desktop apps are actually pretty decent, if you have used other Microsoft apps and are already used to how they are laid out. It really is better than some CRM tools and asset management tools.
Nachteile: Slow. Maybe it is just us and our on-prem setup (another con, these days) but boy is it slow. We were even told by Microsoft that it just is slow. That's it. Other MDM, asset management, CRM tools come with manufacturer setup teams to help you get started, we just threw ours together from scratch and a few classes. Everything is a learning experience and almost nothing is intuitive. Writing C# and XML are a must. SCCM/SCSM is not user friendly and takes 1, 2, or 3 full-time employees to run, let alone get setup.
Bewertet am 3.12.2019
Application Like A Swiss Army Knife. All In One
Kommentare: At first SCCM entered our structure only for inventory management. Afterwards, he started to take on tasks ranging from mobile device control to application distribution. The product gets what it teaches you to work in such a wide range. Now it is one of the indispensable products of our company.
Vorteile: At SCCM, I particularly recommend the ease of resource management and application deployment. If you are working with a large number of clients, you will need to switch to a centralized management system such as SCCM at a certain stage.
Nachteile: Personally, I can't find anything negative to write about SCCM. It responds to all our requests.