Wer nutzt diese Software?
We deliver enterprise software for heavy/highway construction, general contractors, specialty contractors, HVAC, homebuilders, sub-trades, architects, engineers and consultants.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung27 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4/5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4.1/5
- Kundenservice 3.8/5
- Funktionen 4.3/5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.1/5
- Startpreis 30.000,00 $/einmalig
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Gratis Testen Nein
Installiert - Mac
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Installiert - Windows
Mobile - iOS Native
Mobile - Android Native
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Explorer Software
- Gegründet 1984
For over 30 years, Explorer Software has set the standard in ERP software for the construction industry with its flagship product, Explorer Eclipse. Eclipse introduces leading technologies and best-in-class functionality to the construction software market. A robust real-time system designed with your construction accounting needs in mind; it's flexible enough to adjust to the requirements of any user. Operates in a multi-company, multi-currency and divisionalized environment.
- Angebote / Schätzungen
- Bestellungen ändern
- Kostenplanung und Prognosen
- Verfolgung der Kosten bis zur Fertigstellung
- Verfolgung des Prozentsatzes bis zur Fertigstellung
- Abrechnung & Rechnungsstellung
- Angebote / Schätzungen
- Cash Management
- Kostenplanung und Prognosen
- Lohn- und Gehaltslisten-Management
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für Eclipse
Bewertet am 10.4.2018
Very Well Thought-Out Application
Vorteile: I use Eclipse for automated Selenium testing with Java and I love the multitude of features created to make the software development process as simple as possible. Imports are a snap, for example: just enter a method from a given library and the import statement is added for you. Move a class from one package to another & Eclipse updates the package in the file automatically. Setting breakpoints for debugging is easy & intuitive. The list goes on.
Nachteile: I'm still using Kepler, which works fine, but I'd be interested in upgrading to the latest version. However, I don't want to simply delete the whole application and replace it wholesale with the latest version. I know there's a way to do a piecemeal upgrade, but I'm not clear on the steps. It would be nice if that were clearer. Other than that, I can't really think of anything that qualifies as a negative.
Bewertet am 15.11.2017
Explorer Eclipse User Review
Kommentare: Our company migrated from a legacy product to Eclipse. We are a heavy highway contractor with multiple asphalt plants and quarry/crushing operations. This process, as with any large change, came with its own set of problems. We had AP, AR and a large Materials Handling division to bring online. Eclipse staff lead us through this with minimal pain. We needed several modifications to just about every module to suit our specific needs and Eclipse stepped up and helped us get everything we needed.
Eclipse has a pretty solid web based platform that allows for significant user oriented customization. Their business analytics/custom inquiries are top notch. Users have an array of tools at their disposal for data retrieval and reports.
Eclipse has an implementation and support staff that has no rivals. They will work with you until its right!
Need a modification? Well Eclipse can take care of those as well, large or small. The needs of the customer are a high priority with the staff.
Data entry in any module of the software is easy and very intuitive.
Setup can be a brute, but with that being said, the implementation team/support staff will guide you through the process.
The menu tree is a little overwhelming at first. But again, with easy menu customization that problem is solved.
Bewertet am 2.8.2018
Robust system with flexibility
Vorteile: Eclipse provides a very detailed project costing system that provides great analysis from the field to the office. They have improved the financial reporting and drill down functionality significantly from previous Explorer software packages. It allows for equipment utilization reports, job cost reporting and other functions. Eclipse has many modules to choose from and allows you to purchase what you need and add more later.
Nachteile: Eclipse is somewhat complex in the setup and I would ensure that your company has someone with a background in system implementations to ensure the product is setup the way you desire. Depending on your location they do not necessarily have local support to help with the implementation and the costs to cover travel are pretty high.
Bewertet am 28.9.2019
Eclipse - Great to use for a developer
1. Ease of usage
2. Online support
3. Community of users
1. REST API support better in Intellij
2. Groovy support missing
Bewertet am 8.12.2017
this is the best out there?
Vorteile: Supposedly - the best for distribution - with regards to forcasting, purchasing, inventory, email, ftp, flat files, reporting is good - if you can figure out how to get the data out. most users / companies can't or spend years trying to ....
1. company has been bought and sold many times in 15 years. Each time the new company tries to squeeze its users so the new company can implement cost savings and pay for their acquisition. ie outsourcing their customer service reps to other countries without having any training. so until you escalate and waste time, you don't get the question/issue resolved until you wind up back with some cust. service agent in America.
2. lacks automation. There are so many software companies popping up that automate sales and purchasing tasks, eclipse relies on Q's and user interactions instead of rules.
3. Not flexible in they SOP's you have to conform or your doing it wrong.
4. any mod is 10k plus - (if they even have time to quote you -)
5. you can't get much outside help for it - not too many people know universe databases or PIC programming language.
6. I could go on but I won't, is not a good look for a business.
7. very expensive.