Durchschnittliche Bewertung214 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4 / 5
- Kundenservice 4 / 5
- Funktionen 4.5 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4 / 5
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Kostenlose Testversion Ja
Cloud, SaaS, Web
24/7 (Live Vertreter)
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Gegründet 1977
Über Oracle Database
Führende relationale Datenbank für Unternehmen, die sichere Datenverwaltung und Transaktionsverarbeitung bietet.
Oracle Database Funktionen
- Backup und Recovery
- Mobiler Zugriff
- Unterstützt zahlreiche Programmiersprachen
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für Oracle Database
Bewertet am 4.5.2018
I really think it's the best DBMS I've used, the dream of any database administrator
Kommentare: Really for me it has been very satisfactory to develop applications with this DBMS, because it has made the work more pleasant and simple, besides having the peace of mind that the database is very secure
Oracle is the object-relational database engine most used worldwide.
It can run on all platforms, from a PC to a supercomputer. It is a super complete DBMS, with a high degree of performance, stability and scalability, supports all the functions expected of a server is a very complete database design language (PL / SQL) that allows implementing "active" designs , with triggers and stored procedures, with a fairly powerful declarative referential integrity. It allows to implement the security of the database efficiently and effectively through the management of users, roles and passwords. It allows the use of partitions to improve efficiency, replication and even certain versions support the administration of distributed databases. The server can be run on a multitude of operating systems. The great support that the organization offers its users. It has tools that allow the database administrator to perform its function efficiently and effectively. It has tools that make the backup of the database very simple. Great capacity to restore the database and very fast recovery, in addition to having a wide type of data which facilitates the design of the database
Nachteile: What I like least is that it is a bit expensive. Another problem is the need for adjustments. A common mistake is to think that it is enough to install Oracle on a server and directly plug in client applications. A misconfigured Oracle can be desperately slow. Misconfigured Oracle can be desperately slow.
Bewertet am 31.7.2018
It is considered the database manager par excellence worldwide, however it has its detractors
Kommentare: I have learned a lot using Oracle, it would be great if it were not so expensive, as well as being certified in it. It is important to know that a well-crafted database will work in any database manager, Oracle can not solve faults or problems in a poorly-related database
- Allows the management of relational databases from very simple to large volumes of data.
- Because it is relational, the PL / SQL language is used.
- It is agile, consistent and robust.
- It has all the functionalities that a DBA would like to have for the management, control and performance of the databases.
- A well-configured cluster with Oracle is practically invincible.
- Oracle is currently bringing all its products and services to the cloud, that is, based on Internet.
- The graphic tools used with Oracle are intuitive and easy to use, practically They do all the work.
- The tools also allow you to intone databases, improve performance, give you alerts.
- Allows to make backup copies, partitions, manage users to control the security of information.
- An Oracle license is very expensive, so it is not accessible to everyone.
- Staff with knowledge in Oracle is equally expensive, information costs money!
- It is difficult to access information related to the driver, its configuration and maintenance.
- For DBA without experience, a configuration is complicated by the amount of details that must be consider.
- If you do not have a graphical interface to work with Oracle, you should have knowledge in commands to work in consoles or terminals.