Durchschnittliche Bewertung107 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.7 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4.5 / 5
- Kundenservice 4.5 / 5
- Funktionen 4.5 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.7 / 5
- Startpreis 499,00 $/einmalig
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Gratis Testen Ja
Installiert - Windows
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Gegründet 2001
- Berichterstattung / Analyse
- Mobile Entwicklung
- Werkzeuge zur Zusammenarbeit
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für PHPRunner
Bewertet am 15.11.2019
Build sites simply and quickly with a few lines of code
Kommentare: PHPHRunner has many features that help you create systems and routines much easier and simpler by providing ready-made routines for listings, new registration (leaving fields free for data entry), editing (leaving fields locked for editing) , search filters, pagination, etc; All this without the need for a line of code to be written, just mapping the database connection, but of course you need to have logic skills, you need to know how things work, what PHP is, how to run , so you can customize and insert new features to your needs.
- Easy to use and build applications, just by setting up the database connection in one day you already have an application running with register, edit and view windows, export, print, listings, filters, etc.
- Options to access various databases, being able to use the loguin and password records of a database already created to login to the built program;
- For the generation of reports provides a graphical interface where it is possible to perform the creation of interconnection of database tables just by clicking and dragging these links;
- Saves preference interaction options that a user selected when generating a particular report, columns he preferred to make visible, column widths, sorting;
- There are several steps to complete and publish the project, and there is an interesting myth navigation bar that makes it possible to advance to both the previous and subsequent steps, as well as go directly to any other step;
- I can choose where a particular field will appear, that is, I can determine that a particular field will appear on the edit or export screens;
- Program is generated with responsive page design, so the program adapts according to screen size;
- Little documentation
- Desirable to have a totalizer for the accumulated page values and the sum total of the pages, currently there is only the option to include totalizers per page, does not have the option of global totalizer;
- Has no option to send password recovery email on login screen, but it is possible to build this feature manually programmatically;
- Number of records per page does not have the option to show all records, but to create option programmatically;
- I missed a feature that would allow me to clone a current project to a new one just by switching to the database connection, a feature I want when using the same program developed for two different companies.
Bewertet am 27.3.2019
Great for rapid development prototypes and internal tools
Kommentare: I've been using PHPRunner now for over a decade at 3 different companies and one political campaign. Every time I've noticed the product lacking in some area it seems like the next update addresses the limitations. For a while MD5 was the only option for password hashing and that was obsolete even when PHPRunner v8 was released. I was pleased to see the option given for Bcrypt in Version 10 as well as things like SMS service integration, two-factor authentication, and more Map features including the option of using more than just Google Maps. The other area where we have to spent most of our time in coding is payment API for anything beyond a simple Auth/Capture at check out. Technically E-Commerce should run an authorization at time of checkout and then capture when the product is shipped or service delivered. Also support for things like PayPal's Billing API features would be nice if you aren't sure the exact price at time of check out for charging things like no-show fees for service based businesses. Customer isn't charged, unless they fail to show for an appointment opposed to having to charge an upfront deposit. Something else I'd like to see in a future version would be support for Apache Cordova allowing one to build hybrid mobile apps from PHPRunner with a few clicks similar to the "Build Desktop" option now.
Vorteile: PHPRunner makes it easy to develop web based prototypes rapidly with minimal hassles. This product has saved us tens of thousands of dollars in development costs allowing us to free up budgets to be spent elsewhere on projects. We also built out internal applications for CRM and for gathering metrics with reports, charts, and graphs without having to pay for subscription services or additional software.
Nachteile: No hidden field option is the biggest issue at the moment. There is a plug-in on the marketplace, but it's a work around and I would like to see the ability to view/edit a field as hidden option of add/edit pages. I also wish that there was a way to do look-up fields based, but display as read only. So if someone enters "Code 123" in an AJAX look up the next field would read: "Error in ABC Subsystem". The current option of having it display as a drop down field of 1 is functional, but not exactly how we'd want it to look.
Bewertet am 27.3.2019
Best RAD tool for web-based development in the world
Kommentare: We market and sell the following cloud-based solutions that were built with PHPRunner: Employee Performance Management (with built-in 360 Feedback); Customizable Industrial Skills Testing; and Employee Engagement and Survey solutions. All built and improved over several years using the capabilities of PHPRunner.
Vorteile: PHPRunner solves complex web-development problems with a holistic approach. It has a friendly Windows client for design and development. Your DB scheme can be developed within the client, using Maria-MySQL, MS-SQL, DB2, MS-Access, Postgres, Oracle, SQLite, ODBC, you name it. Authentication for your app with static or dynamic permissions is built-in and easily modified. A flexible interface with many design themes can be used to design your pages, including modern interface (grid sorting and rearrangement). Reports and charting (bar, line, gauge, pie, donut, stacked column, etc.) are easily done with the platform. Import and export of data is supported. Mobile web app interface can be included. Built-in menus with customization, built-in email capabilities, etc. etc. etc. Built-in distribution/update to your host. I could go on and on. Most importantly, event customization capabilities that allow you to tailor special features above and beyond the system is easily retained and re-merged as you enhance and add to your application. My experience goes back at least 5 major and many minor versions and over 8 years. Support is very good. They have REALLY helped me and my business!
Nachteile: There is very little to dislike. If anything, keep in mind that you should strive to stay reasonably current as web methodologies change (like the advancement of PHP versions). Keep up to date with your web host and their PHP and MySQL/Maria versions. Xlinesoft has done a great job improving and enhancing this offering, and in keeping the solution current with modern web technologies.
Bewertet am 19.9.2019
A well thoughout rapid deployment, eficient and reliable software
I have created a donation tracking system for HELPING HANDS ENDING HUNGER LLC used by over 40 schools in Georgia, that tracks unopened/untouched food items that are repurposed at the end of the week as donations which are coupled with food banks donations.
The software tracks certain items, their weight, the amount of CO2 Recovery and the number of meals created and number of persons served. Producing reports of items handled and donated.
Since the inception of this application is has tracked and allowed to evaluate the effort put fort by kids who are trying to help peers who might otherwise go hungry on weekends.
Numbers so far since 2017: FAMILIES HELPED - 48,637; ADULTS - 86,092; CHILDREN - 124,059
POUNDS DONATED - 520.052; CO2 RECOVERY 327,119; MEALS 433,755 PHPrunner was used from the ground up for this application no other software was ever involved ==================================================================================== PHPRunner used by STRATEGIC MEDIA BOOKS to track the production of books from manuscript reception, production, to launch, sales and production of royalty payments, in over 50 titles for 35 authors...
Vorteile: It's ease of use to create basic applications that allows clients/users to grasp the concepts without complicated manuals
Nachteile: I would say that some of the examples presented in the help need a bit more expansion.
Bewertet am 27.3.2019
A Joy to work with the PHPrunner Software and Xlinesoft
Alfredo j F.
It has provided a product which has a very short learning curve due to its intuitive format.
I use it to support multiple enterprises which include.
* Non Profit Organization, that uses it to support over 26 public schools with a program where kids help kids,
titled, Helping Hands Ending Hunger.
* Book Publishing.
* Metallurgical Fabrication Enterprise.
* Various Small mom-and-pop operations.
Ease of use, stability, integrates well with databases and other products. The latest version (10.1) of PHPrunner provides allows formatting of final panels presented to the user in a very intuitive environment.
I have been using their products since 2005 and have always found them to be solid and reliable.
The best part is the intuitiveness that it provides, having a computing experience that spans many, many years
I started in the development and programming of systems in 1968, retiring as IT Director for a fortune 1000 enterprise in 2002 for the 1st time and still going with my own company.
I would say although the Help portion is very extensive, sometimes it falls a bit short of providing the answer. Understanding that it is impossible to provide answers to every event or case...