von Nomitech4.8 / 5 15 Bewertungen
Wer nutzt diese Software?
Sie kann von Auftragnehmern, Subunternehmern, Beratern, Projektbesitzern oder Investoren und Designern verwendet werden. Für kleine Unternehmen bis zu sehr großen Organisationen.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung15 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.8 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4.7 / 5
- Kundenservice 4.7 / 5
- Funktionen 5 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.7 / 5
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Kostenlose Testversion Nein
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Installiert - Windows
24/7 (Live Vertreter)
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Gegründet 2006
Über CostOS Estimating
CostOS ist eine moderne, innovative Lösung zur Kostenschätzung, mit der die Kosten eines Projekts in verschiedenen Phasen (vom Konzept bis zur Ausschreibungsphase) geschätzt werden können. Sie kann von Auftragnehmern, Subunternehmern, Beratern, Projektbesitzern oder Investoren und Designern verwendet werden. CostOS ist leicht zu erlernen, kann 2D- (PDF, CAD), BIM- und GIS-Angebotserstellungen ausführen und kann auf eine Vielzahl von Projekten angewendet werden, von kleinen Aufträgen bis hin zu Megaprojekten in verschiedenen Sektoren wie Bau, Öl und Gas, EPC, Bergbau usw.
CostOS Estimating Funktionen
- Anpassbare Vorlagen
- Audit Trail
- Berichterstattung / Analyse
- Elektrische Schätzung
- Historische Datenbank
- Integration in die Buchhaltung
- Kalkulationen für Klempnereien
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für CostOS Estimating
Bewertet am 16.10.2018
Why CostOS is the Best Estimating Software Program
Kommentare: Our overall experience with the software has been good and we are working more efficiently with this software than in the past. In the past we had to use 3 different software programs to accomplish the same work and there was a lot of wasted time spent transferring data from one software to another. Now everything is performed directly inside of CostOS. The ability to have more than one estimator working on the same estimate at the same time has also significantly improved our collaboration efforts between different office locations. Overall we are very happy with choosing CostOS and still believe it is the best estimating software program on the market.
- Program is a database driven application, not a file based application
- Licensing is based on concurrent license use and not tied to specific people
- Menus and icons are laid out in a logical and consistent manner
- Can have more than one estimator working in an estimate at the same time
- Can link 2D and 3D takeoffs to estimate line items all within the same platform
- Can visualize the 2D and 3D takeoffs when clicking on estimate line items
- Can open up 4 estimates at the same time and can copy and paste line items from one estimate to another
- Can build powerful Assemblies for pricing self-perform work
- Can completely customize how Indirect Costs are calculated and spread back across the estimate
- Can import and export to and from Excel easily
- Can easily price labor using crews and productivity rates
- Can easily set up and use multiple Work Breakdown Structures
- Database is easy to manage and maintain
- Works well in a Remote Desktop Environment
- Can hide estimate line items and apply filters easily
- Estimate spreadsheet looks and feels like Excel, but is a database application
- Can set up custom columns with custom formulas
- Can save custom layouts and share layouts with other users
- The 2D Takeoff module works okay overall, but needs some improvements and enhancements
- The Report writer is difficult and complicated to learn and takes a long time to build custom reports
- We have had some technical issues with 3D Takeoffs that have only been resolved using workarounds and have not been completely resolved yet
- Technical support is always fast to respond, but doesn't always know how to solve the problems
- If technical support requires help from the developers in Greece, the response time can be slow due to the time difference
- Each estimate must have a unique name or the Variance reports don't work right
- Consulting fees for software customization are expensive, so we have to do a lot of customization in house
Bewertet am 26.11.2018
Unbeatable bridge to Excel
CostOS helps carving the estimating processes in a company. Since these are 100% internal information that circulates between users/departments, those processes are naturally characterised by Excel/email/handwritten information.
Through it's Excel interface capabilities, you are not left with a black or white decision, but you can add existing logics to the workflow, which may now be governed through CostOS. However, adding new Excel sheets or assemblies is feasable at any given time...
As the header indicates, the fact that the software reaches out to anybody feeling good with Excel is an absolute selling argument. Everybody uses Excel and there are thousands of more or less helpful Excel files out there: this software doesn't tell you to reprogram everything, but offers the ability to just link any cell you like from your Excell sheet to any position in the commercial software.
Since we have used this functionality heavily, the question was not how to reprogram the 5000manhour Excelfile, but how to most efficiently give it a nice interview form so that it interacts with the onboard excelfile most conviniently. Also, the software has a number of interfaces at any level of detail:
(interview) assembly level
Reports 9 different group codes implementable, extensive layout (GUI) customisations, functions implementable at different locations
Nachteile: Reports generator: a third party software with functionality and limitations bound to the provider This will apply only to users making use of the Excel exchange functionality massively: extremely high number of queries will result in a long processing time before delivering the results to the BoQ table. The extensive programming possibilities do require a very good feeling for programming: Java, SQL: information exchange between GUI, Database, internal applications like the Excel interface and/or the assemblies
Bewertet am 1.6.2017
Finally the starting platform for integrated Project Controls
Easy of use from Bottom Up to Top Down Estimating.
Powerful modelling functionality to enable rapid production of Estimates.
In-built Excel functionality & Project variables give the ability to produce outputs in an Excel like format which gives even more flexibility to the Estimating process.
Powerful integration with Primavera to enable full resource & cost loaded programmes, a must in modern Project Controls.
Customise columns functionality gives endless possible outputs as well as the layouts gives the ability to suit Client expectations
Set up can be a long winded initially but extra time spent in the initial set-up reaps benefits over time.
The reporting module needs to be polished to give slicker more modern looking reports
Bewertet am 15.10.2018
The solution for Cost Estimating
CostOS is an innovative software which allow faster, more reliable and collaborative cost estimation.
Fully integrated with Excel, 3D, 2D, GIS and online DB, CostOS simplify Quantity Take-Off, Import/Export of data, and Estimation.
The Assembly engine is a powerful and flexible engine for defining parametric model based on company's requirements.
Nachteile: It could be improved with more dashboard
Bewertet am 13.3.2018
Used for BIM and 2D take-offs as well as estimating on a major rail project.
Kommentare: Structured data, 5D estimates, consistent and reliable estimation, transparent BOQ.
Vorteile: It's great for structuring and analyzing data in many areas and many dimensions. Very powerful when you start using effectively SQL queries. Has really good 3D take-off engine and helps to keep your estimates transparent.
Nachteile: If you're a superuser you need a while to understand all details of it and without knowing at least basics of SQL you won't get it's full potential.