Wer nutzt diese Software?
Alle Branchen, alle Sektoren, alle Länder
Durchschnittliche Bewertung248 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.6/5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4.3/5
- Kundenservice 4.1/5
- Funktionen 4.5/5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.6/5
- Kostenlose Version Ja
- Gratis Testen Ja
Installiert - Mac
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Installiert - Windows
24/7 (Live Vertreter)
Angaben zum Hersteller
- PostgreSQL Global Development Group
- Gegründet 1992
Kostenloses Open-Source postrelationales Datenbanksystem, das auf allen gängigen Betriebssystemen läuft. PostgreSQLs 25-jährige Entwicklungsgeschichte bietet eine breite Palette von Funktionen für Entwickler und DBAs, in einem robusten Software-Server geliefert und weltweit eingesetzt. PostgreSQL wird von DBEngine in den Top-5-Datenbanken eingestuft, somit höher als die meisten kommerziellen Systeme. Mit Millionen von Installationen in integrierten-Systemen, großen Cloud-Anbietern und bedeutenden Vor-Ort-Installationen, ist PostgreSQL die beliebteste Wahl für neue App-Entwicklung.
- Backup und Recovery
- Mobiler Zugriff
- Unterstützt zahlreiche Programmiersprachen
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für PostgreSQL
Bewertet am 31.7.2018
Kommentare: In my very particular opinion I feel comfortable working with Postgres for more than 10 years, it is reliable and safe, the best thing is that it is free, which allows you to save on licenses, it is ideal for any type of development. I totally recommend it
- Free code database manager, which is not used for licensing.
- Easy to install and configure in any operating system.
- Ideal for relational databases.
- It has a large community in which you can share doubts.
- It is stable and reliable, scalable and secure with the correct user management.
- Can work with small and large databases.
- Handles the SQL language.
- Being free software, it is compatible with several graphic tools that help administration and database design. I particularly recommend working with PgAdmin in its latest version for postgres 9.6.6 onwards.
- Easily works as a cluster, can be configured as active-passive or active-active which improves performance
- It allows to perform maintenance, recovery of databases.
- I have tested the installation and use in Windows 7 operating system and Debian version 6 to 8 and works without problems.
- Likewise I have worked in postgres since its version 8.1 to 9.6.6 and a positive change has been noticed and performance improvements, but I insist on the point at which the databases should be fine designed.
- Many people declare it as slow in insertions and updates compared to others Managers, however, that will depend on how well designed the database is.
- For some, not having support online or with an official help center can be a big disadvantage.
- It is advisable to have command knowledge to work on consoles and terminals to perform a good configuration
Bewertet am 30.1.2020
PostgreSQL is the best open source database
Kommentare: I used another database for a large Brazilian bank. It was not a free database. The migration was excellent.
Vorteile: PostgreSQL has several advantages. It is lightweight and reliable. Search filters are very easy to understand. People who know the basics of the SQL language can do several queries, since PostgreSQL assembles selects. I can change it within the table itself, so I don't need to do the update command. On top of that, it's free and open source!
Nachteile: Sometimes the connection to the database drops (internal server error 500), and it is necessary to connect again. When the query has many records, the data return is slow. They are the only negative points of this tool.
Bewertet am 12.12.2019
PostgreSQL as application database
Kommentare: We use PostgreSQL as our system database for the software we develop, we find it reliable, robust and with great performance, we use both PHP and C++ to access the dataabse.
Vorteile: PostgreSQL is a full featured SQL server solution. it is free and open-source, PostgreSQL can be installed on many different platform like Linux, Windows, macOS and other. being open-source if has lots of contribute tools from the open-source community providing wide range solutions, PostgreSQL is also available in the cloud from all the major providers.
Nachteile: Management is less comfortable and some settings needs to be done in PostgreSQL configuration files, also database schema management tool is not so comfortable, but you can use 3rd party tools for that also
Bewertet am 15.3.2018
easy to use and understand
It can operate on platform specifications, including Linux, Windows, Unix.
Large storage capacity Good scalability since it is able to adjust to the number of CPU and the amount of available memory optimally, supporting a greater number of simultaneous requests to the database correctly.
It supports the types of data, clauses, functions and commands of standard type SQL92 / SQL99 and extended own of PostgreSQL ..
Vorteile: its graphic environment and considerable savings in operating costs: PostgreSQL has been designed to have a maintenance and adjustment lower than the products of commercial suppliers, while retaining all the characteristics, stability and performance. Stability and reliability: There have been no drops in the database
Nachteile: That Compared to MySQL is slower in insertions and updates, since it has intersection headers that do not have MySQL Support online: There are official forums, but there is no mandatory help It consumes more resources than MySQL .
Bewertet am 11.2.2020
The open source db for bussines
Juan carlos G.
Kommentare: I implemented a Solution on Infonavit the biggest credit giver on México they needed to save AND process data about their clients so I saved all the data on PostgreSQL everything worked like a charm ok PostgreSQL side
Free to use
Full compatibility with most integrations of AWS , Azure , Google , IBM
Gasto , secure
Not so hard learning curve
It feels a little bit overwhelming at the beginning
Sometimes can be difficult to enable ok servers for the PDO driver