Wer nutzt diese Software?
Waystar, die Kombination aus Zirmed und Navicure, bietet mehr als 450.000 Anbietern, Krankenhäusern, Gesundheitssystemen, Organisationen für ambulante Dienste und Partnern die bestbewertete Kundenerfahrung.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung83 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.5/5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4.4/5
- Kundenservice 4.5/5
- Funktionen 4.4/5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.2/5
- Startpreis 100,00 $/Monat
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Gratis Testen Nein
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Gegründet 1999
Waystar, die Kombination aus Zirmed und Navicure, bietet cloudbasierte Technologie der nächsten Generation, die den Umsatzzyklus im Gesundheitswesen vereinfacht und vereinheitlicht. Diese innovative Plattform ermöglicht es Kunden, mit weniger Kosten und weniger Stress mehr Gewinn zu erzielen. So kannst du dich auf deine Ziele, Patienten und Gemeinschaften konzentrieren kannst. Waystar wurde seit 2010 jedes Jahr als Best in KLAS Claims Clearinghouse ausgezeichnet und erhielt sowohl bei der Bearbeitung medizinischer Schadensfälle als auch bei Lösungen für Patientenzahlungen in Black-Book-Umfragen Rang 1.
- Angebote / Schätzungen
- Anpassbares Dashboard
- Code- & Gebühreneintrag
- Überprüfung des Versicherungsschutzes
- Integration in die Buchhaltung
- Medizinische Abrechnung
- Richtlinien Managemen-
- Stationäres Patientenmanagement
- Verwaltung von Patientenakten
- EMR / EHR (elektronische / medizinische Gesundheitsberichte)
- Elektronische Rezepte
- HIPAA konform
- Medizinische Terminplanung
- Mehrere Büros
- Mehrere Ärzte
- Überprüfung der Versicherungsberechtigung
- Compliance Management
- Elektronische Ansprüche
- Nachverfolgung der Anspruchsresolution
- Nachverfolgung von Eigenbeteiligung & Selbstbehalt
- Papierbasierte Ansprüche
- Verwaltung der Zahlenden
- Öffentliche Verwaltung
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für Waystar
Bewertet am 16.1.2018
Using Navicure for the 1st time was fairly easy.
Kommentare: Easier way to find the reason of the rejected and denied claims daily.
Vorteile: Navicure is absolutely great for daily reporting! There are various reports that can be review such as the daily productivity, rejection and denial type on your claims. You can work them by the denied reason, insurance company or the dates of service.
Nachteile: Some of the rejections reason/descriptions are not that clear and sometimes will need the help from customer service to determine the best way to fix however here is short wait time to get assistance. The rejection also sometime duplicate in more than on category but when one is completed it does remove it's self from the other categories as well.
Bewertet am 27.6.2018
Used mainly for confirming insurances are valid/active
Kommentare: Day to day insurance validity checks and billing that has a set price per bill instead per page. National address database check before sending bills to the wrong clinic
Vorteile: Able to run my clinic day to day knowing that patients have valid insurance and possible deductible amount. Allows us to give best patient care without unknowing giving the patient a big bill that will be from care rendered and deductible amount. Zirmed increases my clinic's ability to inform patient of deductible amounts prior so that patient understands amount they may be billed and the reason for the bill. From this, it gives patients the autonomy in their care. Zirmed also has a billing service that allows for import from billing software with set prices per bill (not page) and it checks a national database with address to make sure the bill is going to the correct patient.
Nachteile: The may con I have had with this is that our clinic representative left the company and we were not informed and the phone number wasn't reassigned or disconnected, which left me waiting for a return call that never came. After calling customer service, I was then reassigned
Bewertet am 11.6.2019
Kommentare: Overall Waystar has been invaluable to our company. It's a one stop shop for us for claims and payments.
Vorteile: This product is contracted with most insurance companies to submit Professional or Institutional claims all in one place. And, it also provides electronic remittances. Product is very easy to use and customer service is always there to help. We only use the product for claims submissions, remittances and patient billing. We don't use it for eligibility checks.
Nachteile: I don't like that we sometimes have to wait months for customer service to come up with a resolution for any claims issues we have. And, sometimes it takes weeks for a customer service representative to work on our cases. We also wished to would give us more details on patient eligibility, but they don't and so we don't use it for that.
Bewertet am 4.12.2018
There are better clearinghouses
Kommentare: I like that it integrates, but when I actually have to get on the website it's frustrating and confusing.
- It integrates with one of our Practice Management software programs so we don't have to go on the website very often
- The customer support is pretty fast, unless a ticket has to be escalated
- There are many different packages so you might be able to do everything you need, but you have to pay for the most expensive package to do it. We have one of the more basic ones because we decided that it wasn't worth the cost since our PM did a lot of the same stuff already. But whenever I try something and it says we don't have that function, it's pretty frustrating.
- You have to open a ticket to enroll an insurance payor, I think. That's how I do it and I can't find any other option for payer enrollment on the site. We have another clearinghouse we use that allows you to create enrollment paperwork so you can actually see what you need before going forward with the enrollment.
- Patient Statements are on a completely different site with a separate login. I can see that we've uploaded a batch, but I have to go on another site to view the batch.
- The "Purchased Products" section in Manage Account is very confusing. They don't just say what package you have and the services that come with it. It just list a bunch of their services and if you have them or not. You can filter out your Purchased services, but that still includes anything you've EVER had with them, even for a trial and then canceled. And it has a bunch of rates for each thing that I'm assuming are included in the bundle, but if so, they shouldn't list it. I would prefer explanations to what each service is, as well. It's just not very user friendly.
Bewertet am 25.9.2017
I have had great support from credentialing to claim submission.
Kommentare: Clean claim submissions. The transitions to 5010 and ICD10 went very smooth.
Vorteile: The ease of uploading claims and downloading ERA's. The ability to drill into claim rejections to find out where in the process the claim was denied and why.
Nachteile: Trying to determine if I'm choosing the correct payer from the drop down list. It would help to have a claims address attached to help reduce questions. Payer list sorting is a bit slow. It would help to be able to choose the beginning name letter to go to a group more quickly.