The Nortridge Loan System
von Nortridge Software4.2/5 46 Bewertungen
Wer nutzt diese Software?
Enterprise and mid-size lenders. Includes branch-based lending, auto, consumer, educational, commercial and online.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung46 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.2/5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4/5
- Kundenservice 4.1/5
- Funktionen 4.2/5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.2/5
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Gratis Testen Ja
Installiert - Mac
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Installiert - Windows
24/7 (Live Vertreter)
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Nortridge Software
- Gegründet 1981
Über The Nortridge Loan System
The Nortridge Loan System makes it simple to originate, service, collect and report on a multitude of loan portfolio types. Our system includes, at its core, Origination, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Servicing and Collections. In addition to these standard components, expanded functionality is delivered through the following modules: Multi-Book Accounting, Escrow, Participations and Client Web Portal.
The Nortridge Loan System Funktionen
- Corporate Banking
- Mehrere Branchen
- Private Banking
- Audit Trail
- Komplexe Schuldstrukturen
- Automatische Fonds-Verteilung
- Bearbeitung von Krediten
- Borrower Management
- Compliance Management
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für The Nortridge Loan System
Bewertet am 13.3.2019
Super configurable and adaptable!
Kommentare: We have developed a complete originations platform, real-time scoring system, and distributor portal on the NLS platform. The complex adaptation we have created does require complete testing when moving to a newer version, but the Nortridge group supports us through any problem.
Vorteile: Configurable user defined fields, embed vbscript to automate tasks in many areas, load custom COM objects to expand the software further.
Nachteile: Updating software can be troublesome, must be tested in dev environment and can require expertise to deploy.
Bewertet am 12.3.2019
Kommentare: My personal experience with the Nortridge Loan System has been very positive. This experience includes direct communication with those within Nortridge who lead the development and consulting teams. They are all very professional, approachable and easy to work with.
- Ease and flexibility of system configuration
- Ability to integrate to other systems, extract data, etc.
- Ability to customize workflows within the system
Nachteile: - Sometimes functionality that your business doesn’t need can confuse new users
Bewertet am 21.2.2019
Poor Support & Lacking of Knowledge of Their Own Product
Kommentare: This company attempts to make themselves look big and like they can handle big business, but when it comes to true support they cannot keep up.
Vorteile: Better than having no account management software. I'm sure if you are just doing automobile or home loan financing, it probably works fine.
Their User Interface is ancient and is not awful to use, but it's certainly not easy.
I would HIGHLY recommend never using NLS provided hosting. Their hosting product is on a shared environment where one clients setup can affect another clients setup.
Our software developers have found multiple bugs in their product and when we report them they either try to argue that it's not a bug or they take 6+ months to fix the bug.
- NortRidge's support of their NLS product is horrible.
* I would HIGHLY recommend never using NLS provided hosting. Their hosting product is on a shared environment where one clients setup can affect another clients setup.
* We use their report server product (which is just a replicated MSSQL database) on their hosted platform and one time they moved it to a new server without telling us and changed the database path without telling us. Our internal manager asked them multiple times if their update would require and username, password, or server changes and they kept telling him 'No'.
* They will only do software updates during standard business hours, so they have to take your business offline while they do it and you have to pray they don't cause new problems after the software updates are done. We most certainly had issues with bugs or problems after an update and they don't have a rollback process.
Bewertet am 12.3.2019
Kommentare: Our company got into the loan servicing business without really understanding it. Our attempt to build it from scratch was iladvised and we needed a solid software to support this. Nortridge has done the job
Vorteile: It does the core functions flawlessly. We still are waiting for better API integrations but they have come a long way.
Nachteile: We still have issues with support responsiveness. Its taken a long time to get a web client but its on the way.
Bewertet am 12.3.2019
Can run multiple revenue streams
Kommentare: Multiple revenue streams and tiered pricing orgiznation.
Vorteile: The customization of reporting and the ability to integrate other vendors directly into the platform. Our accounting approach uses cost center, branch specific and project based postings. The NLS groups meet all of our needs perfectly.
Nachteile: that is a tough question. I'm struggling with this.