EventSentry Network Monitoring
von Netikus.net5/5 18 Bewertungen
Wer nutzt diese Software?
Funktioniert auf der ganzen Linie, in jeder Branche.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung18 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 5/5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4.9/5
- Kundenservice 4.8/5
- Funktionen 4.8/5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.9/5
- Startpreis 85,00 $/einmalig
- Kostenlose Version Ja
- Gratis Testen Ja
Installiert - Windows
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Gegründet 2002
Über EventSentry Network Monitoring
Preisgekrönte, umfassende und wirtschaftliche Monitoring-Suite, die sicherstellt, dass alle Aspekte Deiner IT-Infrastruktur sicher und optimal funktionieren. EventSentry umfasst Echtzeit-Ereignisprotokoll, Protokolldatei und syslog-Überwachung / Sammlung sowie Speicherplatz, Leistung, Service, Netzwerk-und Umweltüberwachung. Leicht und hochgradig anpassbar - ermöglicht die Integration von vorhandenen Scripts. Jetzt herunterladen und übernehme Deine IT-Infrastruktur heute.
EventSentry Network Monitoring Funktionen
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für EventSentry Network Monitoring
Bewertet am 23.10.2018
Complete Tool for basic and for professional setup
Javier victor marian B.
Kommentare: First days of you I felt a little lost, then I use the help center and the videos that the company has and start working with it perfectly. They have an AWESOME customer care. They will reply your questions at their forum real quick.
Vorteile: I used this tool for almost 2 years now. Its great for both, for the lazy sysadmin that want to do some clicks and have a monitor tools working and for the one (like me) that want to monitor almost everything even things that are not normal or out of any standard list. Great tool for small/medium ar super big windows and ad networks.
Nachteile: I would love a little more support for monitoring linux severs, despite it already has a lot of monitoring for common distros like pfsense
Bewertet am 14.11.2016
After one year of product use: Excellent product and great support
The company our IT department is working for, is a small to mid size company (~550 users).
Our team consists of two system engineers, which makes it challenging to always keep track of changes and events on our Windows servers. We invested some time in searching for a suitable SIEM product for Microsoft Windows eventlog consolidation and event notification.
After we found other solutions to be either overkill/pushy or overpriced, we decided to evaluate EventSentry. The installation was straight forward and intuitive.
It came with several pre-configured Windows event log packages to filter out unrelevant event log noise and to give you a quick clue about how the system works: Define...
..which event log / source to monitor
..the IDs you are interested in
..actions to take if the event occurs Besides this important process of constantly monitoring the Windows event logs of all our Windows servers we soon found out that theres more for us:
- Monitor changes to important system files and directories
- Monitor MS Active Directory
- Monitor software installation and changes
- Consolidate custom log files like for Microsoft Exchange
- and so much more To be honest, it took some time and testing until we had EventSentry configured to track all the relevant edges of our infrastructure.
But during that time it was always a pleasure to work with the not-buggy and intuitive GUI. Also, we learned to love the Webinterface (WebReports) which displays all kind of status information and lets us search and filter through all the event logs and software products we use. After 2-3 months EventSentry totally became a part of our daily work life, running stable and reliable.
This product is a valuable addition for our security roadmap, as it gives us the possibility to verify its effectiveness and automate counter measures. And theres still a lot to discover and utilize (we currently only monitor Microsoft Windows systems). Notable is also the customer support and documentation. Communication was always easy and directly.
A bug I reported was quickly fixed and even a feature request I sent in has been implemented within a very short time. The documentation is comprehensive and useful. Trialing the software was easy and seamlessly without notable impact on our servers, so you should defenetly give this a try!
Vorteile: The flexibility and range of use
Nachteile: Nothing notable so far
Bewertet am 20.6.2019
WARNING - Your tedious event logs will be transformed into situational awareness data.
Kommentare: Did a WebEx with my supervisor to demo EventSentry and show how I’m using it here in our East Coast office. Whenever my boss asked a question, I could display info and immediately provide an answer with just a few mouse clicks. Simple, fast, and on-point. He was very impressed. Installation of upgrades has been smooth and easy. I don't worry that an upgrade will cause loss of my event log data. Excellent documentation of EventSentry installation procedures, use of features, and troubleshooing methods. My company is starting to purchase more licenses and expand use of EventSentry to more of our systems. It's exactly what we need for event log consolidation, auditing, and system management.
Vorteile: I use several tools for management of computers and networks. EventSentry stands out with its clean, colorful, easy-to-use interface. Set up a web report/data view you need and bookmark it. Quickly surf through browser tabs to view exactly what you're looking for. Identify a problem, assess the situation, then click on the data/graph to drill down for more detail. EventSentry Tech Support staff is outstanding. I've contacted them several times by phone and email. Prompt response and friendly customer service. Most important - they quickly grasped the problem and clearly communicated how to troubleshoot and fix. Stayed with me until problem solved.
Nachteile: So far I haven't found anything that merits concern or criticism.
Bewertet am 23.5.2018
Great! This is what you were looking for. You will be delight AND relieved.
Vorteile: Manage your deltas? This is it. Why are you looking at all of those log files? Short answer is you probably aren't. That's not good. Get smart. Use ES and just look at the deltas. All seriousness aside, this tool will organize your log events life.
Nachteile: Be realistic, once you introduce this software into your routine you would honestly have a hard time complaining about what it might NOT do.
Bewertet am 19.3.2014
A priceless diamond in the rough of monitoring and event management
I've worked in SMBs and Enterprise IT for over 10 years and have yet to find a monitoring solution that compares with EventSentry in the areas of event management, perfmon reporting, alert capability, and ease of use. On top of all of these qualities, the support staff is outstanding and the cost/value ratio is heavily stacked in the clients favor.
- Comprehensive and Customizable Event Management
- At a previous company I was tasked with finding an SIEM solution and so investigated and or demoed all of the top Gartner-recommended solutions. While many of these solutions were powerful , their TCO was likewise significant, and they were overkill for the operational monitoring we needed. The EventSentry solution was a breath of fresh air with its comprehensive event collection that did not parse events like most SIEMS, but gave us all events in their original glory in REAL-TIME unlike many of the other guys.
- Ease of Setup
- Within just a couple of hours and minimal help I had a good handle on the management interface and was gathering events and perfmon counters for multiple servers. The GUI is intuitive and well-designed so its easy to pick up and the built in filters and collection settings are robust and well-thought out to eliminate much of the noise in Event Logs.
- Simplicity of Searching old events
- This is another huge win for EventSentry. This product has a clear and understandable interface that allows for searching by multiple variables, or simple full text queries. Not only is it easy, but it is fast and is a resource for real-time troubleshooting of production issues.
- Beautiful Web Interface
- While the built-in perfmon graphs in Windows are useful, they leave a lot to be desired on the user-friendly and understandability front. Enter EventSentry with its beautiful charts that are content-rich and customizable. Add to this the ability to compare the same perfmon graphs across multiple systems with the ease of a click and drill down to a second or zoom out to months and you have yourself a thoroughbred that both the business leaders and IT can love.
- Let me be clear in saying I can't say enough good things about this product. My advice is to stop reading my comments and get the trial! This product and the team that supports it are the REAL DEAL. I could not recommend any product more highly and encourage you to try this product and prove it for yourself!