Wer nutzt diese Software?
Companies that still use Excel to calculate their sales compensation plans and those frustrated with spreadsheet errors and the time it takes to update commission reports.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung156 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4 / 5
- Kundenservice 5 / 5
- Funktionen 4 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.5 / 5
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Kostenlose Testversion Nein
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Installiert - Windows
24/7 (Live Vertreter)
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Gegründet 2000
QCommission is a powerful sales commission software. It calculates your sales reps' compensation accurately & professionally. QCommission integrates with SalesForce, QuickBooks & others but can also operate as a stand alone. QCommission allows the compensation administrator to calculate any commission plan: flat rates/amounts, tiered rates, quota based rates, etc. It also has the ability to to include the plan document & plan document approval w/in the system, by Payees and Managers, etc.
- Berechnungen der Kommission
- Compliance Management
- Degressive Kommissionen
- Flache Kommissionen
- Kommissionen aufteilen
- Mehrstufige Provisionen
- Prozentuale Kommissionen
- Aussagen zu Entschädigungen
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für QCommission
Bewertet am 18.7.2016
An extremely versatile and customizable commissions solution!
Kommentare: Our organization pays over a hundred external brokers and numerous internal representatives -commissions and bonuses. This software allowed me to consolidate over 10 spreadsheets of work into one streamlined process. It is able to handle various commission calculations based off of contract #, lives count, and/ or premium numbers. It allows me to split commissions easily and can handle the multitude of exceptions to the rules that I have to account for. My QC Team is always there to assist, adjust, fix, and create new configurations to make sure the software is meeting my commission calculation needs
The program allowed me to:
- Gave my brokers and sales reps access to an online portal to view their statements ' past and present ' at their convenience.
- Supplied professional looking statements (v.s. the Excel spreadsheet snippets I was using previously as a statement) to provide to my brokers, improving our company's image and professionalism.
- Consolidated a three week, multiple spreadsheet operation into a three day one spreadsheet upload process.
- Easily track and access data for past transactions (v.s. searching through multiple spreadsheets and creating an annual tracking spreadsheet for research purposes).
- Combine all my different commission types paid from separate companies onto one statement for each payee.
- Save a ton of time with a 'one click' mass emailing feature to email out statements to all my brokers and sales reps (previous process this took ½ a day to send individual emails to each payee).
Opportunity for improvement:
- System not available through an online program/ portal and must be accessed via Remote Desktop.
- Software runs a bit sluggishly and crashes periodically (without any data loss).
- IT/ Development team has no external system for tracking open tickets and I had to find my own work around to be sure my tickets were being followed up on (I used Trello for this).
- Remote Server uses a free-ware version of MS Office that I find not so user friendly.
- One must be very computer/ software savvy to use this program as it is not very user friendly, is extremely fastidious with how data must be entered, user guides and not helpful, and reports are not logically set up for the industry standards.
- Had to analyze and design all my own checks and balances and have reports custom built to meet my requirements (custom reports require an extra charge $).
Antwort des Softwareanbieters
von CellarStone an 19.7.2016
Hi, Alice! Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We sincerely appreciate it. We're happy to know that QCommission helps you save a ton of precious time! We'll also let the appropriate group know about the concerns you mentioned. Thanks again! :)
Bewertet am 7.2.2018
QCommission a versatile solution
Our Company uses QCommission with QuickBooks Enterprise to calculate and report sales commission for our sales and account management team. This versatile web-based tool has allowed us to implement a commission plan that is free of the burdens of a manual process. The QCommission Team worked closely with us to help implement and test the system prior to putting it into active production. This tool integrates well with QuickBooks to allow our Company to accurately calculate and pay commission. We are able to pay and report commissions timely, provide visibility to management and payees through the reporting capabilities and complete the process with substantially less effort. The tool has the ability to manage commission plans that range from the simple to the complex, allowing for changes as a company's needs changes. The QCommission Support Team is responsive and has always helped resolve any issues or address questions. I would strongly recommend this tool for any company seeking to efficiently and effectively manage a commission program.
Integrates well with QuickBooks
Can manage commission plans that range from the simple to the complex
Good analytics and reporting
Can require support for material plan changes
Web-based tool takes time to adapt to
A more intuitive web interface would be helpful
Antwort des Softwareanbieters
von CellarStone, Inc. an 28.3.2018
Hi Robert. Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. We sincerely appreciate it. Please rest assured that we will take your comments and do our best to improve.
Dianne Gutierrez, Marketing Coordinator