Wer nutzt diese Software?
HomeGauge is built for residential and commercial inspectors. Flexible and efficient, HomeGauge has everything you need to run your inspection business confidently.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung11 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 3.9 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 3.7 / 5
- Kundenservice 4.6 / 5
- Funktionen 3.9 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 3.6 / 5
- Startpreis 59,00 $/Monat
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Gratis Testen Ja
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Installiert - Windows
Mobile - iOS Native
Mobile - Android Native
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Gegründet 2001
HomeGauge is the best solution to help manage, market, and grow your business. Our report writer is fast and flexible so you can spend more time with your family while delivering incredible reports that buyers and agents will love. Scheduling, business, and marketing tools ensure you have everything you need to run your business efficiently. With the best support in the industry, you'll have help every step of the way.
- Fotos hinzufügen und bearbeiten
- Gewerbliche Inspektionen
- Fotos in Berichten
- Vor Ort drucken
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für HomeGauge
Bewertet am 15.8.2018
Kommentare: We have Many copies of this software and were hardcore supporters for many years, The delay in updates forced us to go in a different direction and while we paid for services for many years that we really did not use as part of our profile when we cancelled services we were cut off from our stored reports. and as there is not a good backup system, these are not available to us
Vorteile: Fairly easy to use with a minor learning curve. has the ability to use a mobile version that speeds up the process. Great customer service.
Nachteile: The overall look and feel of the program is a bit behind the times however is better than some. The ties to third parties are a bit concerning. The worst part is that you are forced to pay a monthly fee in order to integrate the mobile software (although there are some ways around it) and it is not a live software so data loss from equipment failure is a concern and the ability to store photos outside of the program is tricky and you have to install a secondary camera app in order to have the photos accessible in you gallery.
Bewertet am 6.6.2018
Excellent software with useful features
HomeGauge is an excellent program for writing home inspection reports and much more. They have very useful features like scheduling appointments online, and sending contracts for clients to read and sign electronically.
The software is advanced and elaborate, you can customize your templates and report styles as needed. The reports are detailed, well organized and user friendly, with both pictures and narrative. Tech support is excellent, above and beyond any tech support I got from other companies in years.
Nachteile: The price is a bit high. It's especially tough in the winter, when there's not much work and income. And if you need the NPMA-33 form.(If you don't use it often, you can find the form online for free thru HUD, fill it out and attach it to your report as PDF)
Bewertet am 3.10.2019
Nothing but a check list and difficult to use
Kommentare: Frustrating. Infuriating. Aggravating. Exasperating. I'm a computer geek. I can usually overcome most any software obstacle, if the software is even remotely functional. But every time I came up with a work-around for some HomeGauge limitation, 2 more would pop up. Their customer support is above average. But good customer support is not enough to overcome the many software limitations of the desktop version and the broken iPhone version. I ended up switching to iAuditor, which is a far superior product that surprisingly, costs much less. Do yourself a favor. Avoid HomeGauge like the plague. It's a time waster.
Vorteile: Hmmm… I sat here for two minutes, before writing this, just trying to think of something good to say about the HomeGauge software. But despite my best efforts, I can't think of anything I like about the software, itself. That said, I must complement the developer on providing above average technical support. Unfortunately their support is not enough to overcome the many missing or broken features in the HomeGauge software.
Wow! The list of issues with HomeGauge is long.
1) Windows only - won't run on Mac.
2) iPhone version crashes regularly.
3) It's nothing more than a glorified list - NO LOGIC.
4) Generated reports are hard to follow. 1) The desktop version is only available on the Windows operating system. If you use a Mac, you have to install Windows on your Mac. Surprisingly, I found that the app actually runs faster on my Mac than on a friend's PC. Go figure… But many of the features that Mac users take for granted are not available under windows. So it becomes a pain to use. 2) Although they offer a mobile version, the iPhone version is less than useless. My RV inspections take 6 to 8 hours and the iPhone version of HomeGauge would crash 3 to 8 times during an inspection. I would always lose at least the last question that I answered. But at times, I lost as many as 8 responses. Every time HomeGauge crashed on the iPhone, I would have to spend several minutes going back to figure out which questions I was going to have to answer again and then re-create those answers. Result: I lost any time that HomeGauge saved me. Really less than useless. 3) It's nothing more than a glorified list. There is NO LOGIC. Therefore the user must answer many unnecessary questions. If the RV has only 2 air conditioners, I shouldn't have to answer questions about 5 ACs. 4) The generated reports are difficult to follow (poorly structured) and only in PDF. There is no built-in color coding.
Bewertet am 8.11.2019
Kommentare: Myself and my customers love my reports, which makes me a very happy homegauge user!
Vorteile: There are so many options for customization and templates. Once you get used to the software, it is very easy to learn. Editing pictures is easy and I love that I can add videos. My customers have no complaints about my reports.
Nachteile: When the software is down, it is typically in the middle of the day (not often). Besides that, my only issues were myself not figuring out features myself.
Bewertet am 20.9.2018
Great software and easily personalized
Kommentare: I use it in the field to inspect homes. it versatile and can be used on multiple platforms, pc. android, and apple. It works well and can be conformed to your method of inspection. Its quick and easy to record the issues found or create new ones on the fly.
Vorteile: The flexibility to personalize the concerns to fit your needs and how easily it can be completed while in the field
Nachteile: Concerns need to prioritized more easily so the the major concerns dont get mixed in with those that are minor