Wer nutzt diese Software?
Churches of all sizes. We have mega churches to church plants that use our software.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung184 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4.5 / 5
- Kundenservice 5 / 5
- Funktionen 4.5 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 5 / 5
- Startpreis $149/einmalig
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Kostenlose Testversion Ja
Installiert - Mac
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Installiert - Windows
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- By The Book
- Gegründet 1992
Über Roll Call
By the Book is a privately held company that has been serving the church and non-profits for over 25 years. Our ministry is serving you and listening to what you need. Our church management software, Roll Call, is a fully integrated solution for managing membership, contributions, attendance, child check in, event registration, and congregational engagement. Roll Call can be run natively on Mac or PC - locally or on the cloud you choose. Try it FREE for 30 days.
Roll Call Funktionen
- Integration in die Buchhaltung
- Integrierte Buchführung
- Verfolgen der Teilnahme
- Verwaltung mehrerer Standorte
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für Roll Call
Bewertet am 6.9.2012
From Many, One
Kommentare: I'm already thrilled with Roll Call, and we have yet to realize the benefits of creating our own photo directory, or using it to check in classes. I did just set up our various grade levels of Sunday School, with graduation rules in place- so that next August, one click will update all kids and their information into their appropriate class for next year- sweet. Setting up html email templates using urls from our website graphics was a snap, and made our communications 500% better looking immediately. Creating groups of things like, which members need a printed label for our newsletter and which ones get it online was incredibly easy. You may have noticed, we haven't started to handle our financials in Roll Call yet; it's worth owning even without that! Over the next year, we'll look to see if our Treasurer wants to join in on Roll Call. I do not doubt that if it does Financials as well as it does everything else, it'll be worth changing from ACS. Roll Call is a game changer!
Vorteile: Our church had a cobbled-together sock drawer of solutions that had been done one at a time over the years, in which nothing worked together. Roll Call allowed us to take all these disparate elements running under Windows emulation into a unified, dynamic solution in the Mac environment. We are just starting to reap the benefits,as our Fall season begins. It's so great to have our membership database, directory, attendance, Sunday School classes, mailing labels, etc. all 'singing off of the same music.' I would have treated myself to this program, even if the church hadn't purchased it; in addition to saying goodbye to Windows, I no longer have to live in fear that one of six separate things isn't updated properly, or that someone isn't getting a mailing. We haven't even scratched the surface yet as far as the child check-in, but it's coming. The HTML email enables us to look like we're paying for a commercial service, such as Constant Contact. Which we aren't!
Nachteile: We were attempting to export our old files from ACS, and their export utility made it virtually impossible, through no fault of Roll Call's. Hence, I spent a lot of hours re-entering data via copy and paste, with our old Windows desktop and new Mac version open side by side. It was worth the work, because when it's finally in and you can manipulate the data and reports, wow!
Bewertet am 20.3.2015
Roll Call Recommendation for Check-In Services
Our church of about 500 has recently relocated and wanted to upgrade to a Child Check-In system that printed child's name tags with a parent security tag for a safe and secure child check-out process after class or event. I personally downloaded and tried over 5 different software programs using the "30 day trials" and Roll Call, by far, was the most user friendly! Entering families is quick and simple, creating groups with specific times, people, and locations is helpful, and the Mobile App saves $$ while being user-friendly to whoever steps up to the Check-In tablet Sunday morning.
1. Family files can be as specific or generic as you need.
2. You can check-in and print 1 child at a time, or you can check-in as a family and everyone's name-tags w/security tags print all together.
3. You can enter in volunteers and create their own group so all people serving can have name-tags as well.
4. Once you understand the printer set-up, from reading the manual and online help, it is easy to move forward with multiple printers and Mobile Check-In sites.
5. Excellent online support with documentations of previously posted help desk questions and the tutorials to solve them.
6. AMAZING phone support during office hours!! Not only helpful but conscious of my end ultimate goal and problem solved me how to get there.
7. Name tags are already designed simply and logically. No need to make a custom design when the default is perfect.
8. The user interface is simple and inviting. Everyone appreciates how clean and welcoming the Check-In screen is. ANYONE can use it :-) Even on the back-end in the set-up program. CONS: And this is from user error... (as in I didn't fully read all the instructions)
1. Confused setting up printers for Client vs. Mobile function. Again, once I read the directions and Josh the tech hero from Roll Call helped me, I was independently setting up and running 5 computers to 2 printers effortlessly. I've only been using the system for a few weeks and have a lot to learn to better support our growing church. Our parents love using the Check-In system and our volunteers love how easy it is for them to use and track our families. Personally, I was sold when I could figure out how to run the program without outside help. I'm not the most tech-savvy mama out there, but Roll Call is simple, straightforward, and they offer EXCELLENT customer support is you do get stuck.