Wer nutzt diese Software?
Web-based document management solution designed for quality managers within life science companies that have to deal with heavily regulated products.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung61 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4 / 5
- Kundenservice 5 / 5
- Funktionen 4.5 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.5 / 5
- Startpreis $1000/Monat
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Kostenlose Testversion Nein
Cloud, SaaS, Web
24/7 (Live Vertreter)
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Gegründet 1993
Über MasterControl Documents
MasterControl Inc. produces software solutions that enable regulated companies to get their products to market faster, while reducing overall costs and increasing internal efficiency. MasterControl securely manages a company's critical information throughout the entire product lifecycle. Learn why over 1000 companies have chosen MasterControl to automate their CAPA, document control, change control, training, audit management, and other quality management and regulatory processes.
MasterControl Documents Funktionen
- Elektronische Unterschrift
- Optische Zeichenerkennung (OCR)
- Werkzeuge zur Zusammenarbeit
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für MasterControl Documents
Bewertet am 30.8.2017
The 'Adobe' of eQMS: Extremely powerful functionality with a learning curve well worth the effort.
Kommentare: Increased productivity, compliance, visibility, and capability.
1) One-stop shopping for Document Control, Training, CAPA, Complaints, Change Control, Supplier Management, Bill of Materials, etc. All processes are electronically linked, adding both ease and traceability to my interrelated QMS processes (I can launch a CAPA from my Complaint form!) (I can launch an Engineering Change Order from my CAPA form!)
2) Configuration can be as simple or as complex as you make it. The more complex configurations are more work up front, but bullet-proof the processes for the end-user so the processes pretty much drive themselves.
3) Makes audits so much easier to facilitate and eliminates the low-hanging fruit that is so easy for auditors to find; no missed signatures, no GDP issues, no data integrity concerns, etc.
4) Technical Support has my questions answered almost immediately whether I call directly or issue a web-ticket. More complex questions are escalated directly to the engineers who are also incredibly responsive.
5) My product feedback is solicited and responded to. MasterControl isn't an unreachable entity; they care what the end user has to say and are constantly soliciting feedback.
6) Form Builder! The eForm Builder and Process module are addictive. I can build an HTML for for any time-wasting paper-based process that I have. They go through the electronic workflow and can link to any other MasterControl module, form, etc.
1) The cost is understandably high (it does the work of 2-3 people in my 80 person company) but it can be difficult to get management past the sticker shock when they're thinking of traditional plug-and-play software (and asking management to spend money on Quality is already tough).
2) As mentioned in the opening line, the learning curve is a bit steep. This is not a drag-and-drop, push-to-install software. You need a trained System Administrator to navigate not just how to do the basics, but how to really harness the full, powerful potential of the software. Buying the software, attending one intro courses and then calling it good is like buying an espresso machine only for the hot water. You need to learn what all the buttons do to make it a real, worth-while investment. Luckily MasterControl has an Online University with really helpful tutorials, plus a great online help menu. And Tech Support for everything else.
Bewertet am 30.8.2017
Amazingly Robust, Compliant and Easy to Use
Vorteile: I've been the Administrator of this software at our company for over 10 years. We currently utilize the Documents, Process and Training modules along with a few HTML based eForms such as Change Control, Manufacturing logs, etc. The collaborative tool for reviewing and redlining documents has provided the necessary exposure and transparency to our organization on document reviews. In addition, we've kick it up in our training module by purchasing and utilizing UL Eduneerings Compliance modules which is SCORM compliant. Works great and eliminates the use of going outside of MasterControl to complete compliance training. Over the years, MasterControl has made significant improvements to provide more automated functions that reduce human error. We've taken advantage of those tools. The proof really is in front of regulatory agencies such as FDA, Notified Body, TGA, etc where every time I was audited for he functions I managed (Document Control, Training, Change Management, Records Control and HR), I was able to demonstrate controls and compliance over the entire Document, Training and Change Management systems. We've received high remarks from these agencies on system.
Nachteile: Like any software, there are various issues, albeit out of the control of MasterControl at times. For instance, MasterControl may not behave the same in various versions of Internet Explorer. MasterControl is good to call out in their Hardware/Software Recommendations document what systems and software plays naughty and nice with their system (e.g. I.E, Java, Google Chrome, Adobe, Servers, etc). What's in their control that is not so great is the reporting tool. However, that should be addressed later this year.