von BookingCenter4.4/5 10 Bewertungen
Wer nutzt diese Software?
Independently owned hotels, motels, inns, B&Bs and resorts. Property Managers, groups and associations.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung10 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.4/5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4.6/5
- Kundenservice 4.6/5
- Funktionen 4.6/5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 5/5
- Startpreis 350,00 $/einmalig
- Kostenlose Version Ja
- Gratis Testen Ja
Installiert - Mac
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Installiert - Windows
24/7 (Live Vertreter)
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Gegründet 1993
BookingCenter is a powerful partner to grow your revenue and automate your operations. We provide three core management products: MyPMS ,a 'cloud' management system, for managing anywhere without the need for software installation; the Desktop PMS for Mac and/or Windows; and, the Channel Manager, an easy-to-use distribution tool to market your property via GDS, Pegasus, Expedia, Booking.com, SiteMinder, and thousands of other OTAs.
- Einzelne Immobilie
- Für die Ferienvermietung
- Integrierte Buchführung
- Mehrere Immobilien
- Verkaufspunkt POS
- Verlängerter Aufenthalt
- Anmerkungen zur Reservierung
- Reservierung von Akitivtäten
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für BookingCenter
Bewertet am 16.12.2019
Excellent Product and Service!
Vorteile: Excellent suite of products and services that fit our needs. From their numerous channel connections and easy to use tools, this is a premier PMS product on the market today. We have lots of corporate clients and utilize a lot of Direct Bill features. One of the few out there that has this fully functional and friendly to use functionality.
Nachteile: No dislikes. there are a few minor enhancement we would like to see. We have 200 units and there are a few small changes we have recommended.
Bewertet am 1.11.2017
My experience has always been positive...
Kommentare: Quick and efficient data entry and booking, modifications, etc. I'm not so sure the spanish is as easy to navigate as the english version.
Ease of booking, availability, etc. Very user friendly. Relatively quick replies to requests.
I need cust support executive's help to do a lot of promos, changes, group work, etc. She is my go to person for a lot of my issues because she knows our product, our marketing and goals. She is top notch! All are very helpful and kind, but I prefer to work more with Erica because she knows my product so well. Thank you.
Some bugs continue since day 1... i.e. daylight savings time glitches
A lot of technical applications that are not easy for the average person. Library of how to do things is not easy for me... I am more of a hands on person which is why I prefer to work directly with cust support representative , whom I can communicate my needs and problems with verbally. Help is more efficient to me when spoken.
Antwort des Softwareanbieters
von BookingCenter an 10.12.2019
Thanks for the nice words, Nat, and great support over the years. We're always glad to provide support via phone when this is your preferred approach.
Your partners, the BookingCenter team.
Bewertet am 21.11.2019
Kommentare: Well next year the city is going to tear down a bridge that runs across the creek that my property is on. The construction is going to last 8 months. It will be very noisy, dirty and destructive. Part of my award winning gardens will be destroyed. So how do I communicate with guests that this is happening and put the best light on it that I can. First person that I thought I should call is my account representative. I spoke with him for at least 20 minutes telling him my sob story and he listened. When I was done venting we talked about how to put lipstick on a pig. I now have a plan and am moving forward to do my best for my guests. Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].
Vorteile: Customer Service department is excellent.
Nachteile: all is good no complaints. Would recommend to other inns
Bewertet am 10.10.2014
If this the the best available, I need to write my own system.
We were looking for a reservation system that would allow multiple users to access the reservations, store the data natively on a MAC and process credit cards.
1. I purchased 3 licenses for use with OS X server. We ALWAYS have problems when a 2nd user attempts to log in and the system usually locks up. There is no way 3 people could work at the same time.
2. The system appeared to be processing the credit cards, but after paying for and installing an upgrade that was supposed to work with Mavericks, the payments no longer processed, even though everything appeared to be working normally. It was a nightmare trying to get payments from the guests after they left and several of them never paid. Other transactions processed more than once and some of the guests filed disputes with their credit card provider, in some cases causing us to to loose or payments entirely. We spend countless hours of this problem, alienated our guests and have no idea how much money we lost. We received a fix, but are processing with a virtual terminal, because we don't have any confidence in this system.
3. The Tech Support runs out after a brief time and they charge you after that. Most of the time, you have to leave a message and someone will get back to you within 48 hours. They Ain't Apple!
4. The system is cumbersome to use and has modal windows so you have to open several windows the back out closing the windows in the same order you opened them.
5. I have a software development background and can tell you there are several bugs in this system and it is poorly designed and written.
Bewertet am 28.6.2016
Excellent Tools and GreatTeam at BookingCenter
Kommentare: We have partnered with BookingCenter for 11 years now for our 110- room Las vegas hotel. They have far surpassed the clumsy systems we evaluated and made a user-friendly system that does our day-to-day job.
Vorteile: Simple user interface, connectivity to our merchant provider (Elavon), and seamless integration to all OTAs. Everything just flows.
Nachteile: I want a an iOS or Android app that can make guest experience part of my operations - guests can request services in real-time and my staff can respond. They tell me they are working on this.