von Procare Software
Wer nutzt diese Software?
Procare bedient kinderorientierte Unternehmen und Fachleute, die eine umfassende Lösung benötigen, um Effizienz und Servicequalität bei der Verwaltung ihrer Zentren zu gewährleisten.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung1.122 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4.5 / 5
- Kundenservice 4.5 / 5
- Funktionen 4.5 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.5 / 5
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Kostenlose Testversion Ja
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Installiert - Windows
Mobile - iOS Native
Mobile - Android Native
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Procare Software
- Gegründet 1992
Über Procare Software
Das All-in-one-System von Procare Software unterstützt mehr als 30.000 kinderorientierte Unternehmen und ist die EINZIGE umfassende Lösung für das Management von Kinderbetreuung, die mit dir wächst. Das modulare Format rationalisiert die Daten von Kindern und Familien in Kindertagesstätten, Kindergärten, außerschulischen Programmen, Schulbezirken und Kinderaktivitätszentren. Procare vereinfacht mit den exklusiven integrierten Diensten von Tuition Express, KidReports und Procare Cloud das Einziehen von Gebühren, die Verwaltung von Unterrichtsräumen, die Kommunikation mit den Eltern sowie den Datenzugriff.
Procare Software Funktionen
- Abrechnung & Rechnungsstellung
- Immunisierung & Allergieüberwachung
- Tägliche Protokolle
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für Procare Software
Bewertet am 14.8.2019
Kommentare: I really like that parents are able to log into myprocare.com and view their account balance, payment history, and make a payment without my assistance. It saves me time and energy and gets us the tuition payments quickly. Overall, I have had a very positive experience. Tech support is stellar!!
It is easy to use. When I have a question or an issue, customer support is very responsive and helpful both via the phone or online chat. I really like the online wait list module that allows prospective families to contact us. It allows the prospective family to enter their information and it is automatically integrated into the client database with a few easy steps, no re-entry necessary. I also really like the myprocare parent portal which allows parents to log into their account ledger, view and print statements, make payments and more. The payments made their are automatically posted to their ledger card and deposited into our account. It is slick and easy and saves me time! I also really like that I am the one that processes the ACH payments each month. This makes my relationship with my parents much easier versus our old system where a 3rd party processed them making error resolution sometimes a nightmare.
This system gives me the flexibility to change the amount to reflect more accurately the amount owed as well as stopping payments easily when a family unenrolls from the program..
Nachteile: Creating certain reports, like a waiting list by age, can be tricky and took me some time to get set up. In a previous iteration of this software, pre V10, there was a labeled report already created that you just set date parameters of "waiting list" enrollment and voila, a waiting list was created for you. I also wish you could add a stand alone field to the client profile that designates a funding source for each client. It would help for enrollment and budgeting purposes. The only other draw back is the cost of the financial transactions, but those are inline with the rest of the retail industry. Just hard on the non-profit budget to spend money on convenience for the parents.
Bewertet am 6.8.2019
Kommentare: We had constant issues with our families understanding their billing and the emails they were receiving. With ProCare everything is clear, concise and I am in control of what emails are going out which has helped tremendously. Summer is our busiest time as we run a summer camp and this year has been so much easier than last year. I refer to ProCare as the "Cadillac" of child care software and it has run smoothly from the first drive off of the showroom floor.
Vorteile: Ease of billing for the child care services for our 120+ students.
Nachteile: That's tough because I really like the system. One piece I won't use is Tuition Express as I find it far too expensive (I have worked around it to keep our accounts receivable in a pre-paid status and all payments done by ACH which keeps our expenses down.)
Bewertet am 2.8.2019
Great software but needs some tweaking
Kommentare: As described above, it has many perks and we do appreciate the flexibility it has given our school. I would absolutely recommend it to other people. However, we switched from an older version of Child Care Manager and lost some basic functionality for an "upgraded" software. Those issue need to be addressed to make sure this software stays as competitive as it needs to.
Vorteile: It's easy to use and offers the components we need. Helped us be able to use credit cards for our families and offer online registration. Great for tracking staff hours, shot records, etc. I like that this service is cloud-based and be accessed off-site. Makes my job easier.
Nachteile: It's missing some common sense elements - such as allowing families to enroll and complete all data for younger siblings. We have to do it on paper and enter the information manually. It is also missing some niceties such as preprogrammed signatures on emails - when you send them many times a day, it gets frustrating having to type a 3-4 line title each time. These are just two examples, but there are many small, yet inconvenient issues like these. Seems like these types of things were overlooked and could be easily corrected. We have called customer service with numerous questions and for the items that were not offered, we explained the need for them. NO CHANGES HAVE BEEN IMPLEMENTED TO DATE. It's frustrating that customer feedback isn't a bigger priority.
Bewertet am 1.8.2019
It's a good product
Kommentare: When I call I typically get good customer service.
Vorteile: I like the ability to automate billing based on contracts that are setup...and reconciling payments to the accounts immediately upon payment.
- The interface for the desk product is very antiquated
- I'd prefer the option to print the 'application' for my files. Currently we still use a paper form and I type everything into Procare because all of the fields and information I need isn't available online. I want a completely online registration process.
- I want to capture student photos directly from procare using my laptop instead of having to import/upload photos
- I want an app to communicate with parents. I currently upload all my parents to Remind and use that technology to communicate with parents.
- I purchased a unit for parents to be able to sign the students in and we never got it to work properly so we are still doing a manual/paper sign in process.
Bewertet am 25.7.2019
Decent basic functionality, but limited application
Kommentare: Serves a limited purpose, but is falling behind. We may start looking elsewhere
Vorteile: The system is easy to use for basic functions- child attendance, billing, child info tracking, basic reports.
Procare seems to be trying to expand functionality to different applications (Kids Report, etc). However, their core offerings are dated and have had few improvements to make them more functional. I submit requests for functionality, but few things ever change. Here are my top items to change, that would improve the system:
1. Mail merge document is terrible and incredibly limited. I should be able to create a licensing-compliant registration form for parents, which includes emergency contacts, allergies, medical insurance number, etc.
2. Staff timecards are poorly designed. After years of using the timecards, we stopped. Using our payroll providers timecards are a far superior experience. Editing timecards was awful, building in automation was challenging, and the check in/out was a poor experience.
3. The user interface using two different codes is onerous. All other systems we use has just one login pin.
4. There is no data viewer report to access all info in the SQL database. To create a simple pre-filled registration code, I have to download numerous data viewer reports, combine them, manipulate data, and then mail merge into a document. It's almost not worth it.
5. MyProcare is pretty terrible. It looks like a 2005 UI, has limited functionality, you can't update your own information, and customization is poor Advanced:
1. There is no API to access the SQL backend. Without integration, it severely limits what we can do with the system.