von WiseTech Global3 / 5 22 Bewertungen
Wer nutzt diese Software?
CargoWise One richtet sich an Logistikunternehmen mit Speditions-, Zoll-, Werft- und Containerladestationen sowie an Nahverkehr, Schifffahrt, Schiffsagenturen und Lagermanagementanforderungen.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung22 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 3 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 2.7 / 5
- Kundenservice 2 / 5
- Funktionen 3.3 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 2.5 / 5
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Gratis Testen Ja
Cloud, SaaS, Web
24/7 (Live Vertreter)
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- WiseTech Global
- Gegründet 1994
Über CargoWise One
CargoWise One ist eine vollständig integrierte, einheitliche, globale Plattform, die die diversen Anforderungen der Logistikbranche erfüllt.
CargoWise One ermöglicht Kunden die Ausführung hochkomplexer Logistiktransaktionen und die Verwaltung ihrer Vorgänge in einer Datenbank über mehrere Nutzer, Funktionen, Büros, Länder, Währungen und Sprachen hinweg.
Diese cloudbasierte Software rationalisiert die Prozesse, integriert das Geschäft mit den Kunden und Partnern und erhöht die Effizienz.
CargoWise One Funktionen
- Abrechnung & Rechnungsstellung
- Barcode / RFID
- Import / Export-Management
- Internationale Spedition
- LTL-Management (Stückgut)
- Örtliche Spediteure
- Barcode / RFID
- Cross Docking (Kreuzverkupplung)
- Elektronischer Datenaustausch
- Vertrieb- & Abwicklungplanung
- Alarmfunktion / Benachrichtigungen
- Für E-Commerce
- Für Fracht
- Angebote / Schätzungen
- Versand auf dem Landweg
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für CargoWise One
Bewertet am 19.10.2018
Thinking of changing your Freight Forwarding Software to Cargowise One ? Pl. consider this.
CW1 - a story of undelivered promises...
Key reason for choosing CargoWise One as the company's ERP, was to realize substantial savings in resources time & cost. However, even after a year of implementation we've seen only costs escalating.
1. It is an end to end one stop software.
2. It has a pretty good customer facing 'Track and Trace' feature.
3. Decent accounting package.
1. Customer Service levels at WiseTech are below expectations. There's no one you can pick up the phone and speak to except during the initial sales. After that you are left on your own. You just have some videos to refer to. If there are issues.. they've to be raised as 'incidents'. It takes a long while for them to ascertain the nature of issues. At times you are just left following up on the issues.
2. The biggest scare is their dynamic & unpredictable pricing policy. While they lure you with attractive discounts initially, they are quick to change their discount structures, the parameters of billing & add new charge heads as they please. Yes ,they give you some notice...but you pretty much have no choice, but to pay. We’ve already seen multiple pricing revisions so far. Its always been advantage Wisetech. You just cannot predict or manage your ERP/EDI usage cost even if you do not want to expand your business. At times one has to even follow up for billing errors.
3. Cumbersome workflow processes raised to Wisetech in 2017 have been taken up as developments. Neither do they stick to deadlines committed, nor do they give regular updates.
4. Their main selling point is that implementation of this end to end ERP will result in substantial saving of resources, Time & Cost. It’s over a year since we implemented …..this is far from the truth. All we see is escalating system costs. There’s no guidance on how the “savings” can be achieved.
Bewertet am 5.8.2019
System is great, but their support system is horrendous
Kommentare: I am really torn on this product. The system itself is great. We have seen increases in productivity, and added functionality over our last platform, but it is hard to stay satisfied when the support team is so horrible and unresponsive. I suspect if they don't implement some changes to their support infrastructure that they will begin to lose market share.
Vorteile: The software platform itself is pretty good. It's robust, has all the features you need, and is updated pretty regularly.
Nachteile: Hands down the support team for this product is absolutely horrendous. When you log a ticket, despite telling them what steps you've already taken to try and overcome the issue, they refer you to a training video or generic worksheet on how a given module works. Even if you reference in the ticket that you've already watched the video and read the worksheet. I have one ticket open now for 3+ months that I request an update on weekly and have yet to receive an update. Absolutely horrible support for this product.
Bewertet am 31.1.2017
Wisetech's Cargowise One : Lack of support biggest issue
Kommentare: The product is getting better, but it takes too long to process shipments, and we need extra accounting staff and ops staff to do the same thing we did with prior software. The worst thing is customer support, or lack of. You cannot call them, you must use the incident system. You create an incident, wait 24-48 hours for a response , than get a question that may or may not be pertinent. Than you reply, and incident s go on for days. Than they close it before your finished. If you do call a support line, they cannot help you, they tell you to open an incident. They also do not know how to answer the phones. They purposely do not give out their names, you must ask. Not sure if this is an Australian thing.
Vorteile: Compliance with U.S. customs is satisfactory.
Trying to create or change a report or document is difficult. Try to find what they call a macro for a field, is very time consuming. You cannot ask any questions about this either, as they point you to
an expensive partner .
Customer service is about the worst I have ever seen.
Antwort des Softwareanbieters
von WiseTech Global an 1.2.2017
Thank you for sharing your experience here. Sorry that your concerns weren¿t sufficiently addressed
While we do have list of eLearning and self support documentation available to all CargoWise One Users, we do have several resources to augment support inquiries:
o WiseService and WiseTechnical Partners: provide customer support/implementation, and training in addition to generalized IT consulting services
o CargoWise One Community: forums where users share ideas/best practices/solve issues collaboratively (WisePartners and WTG staff review these and jump in with support info periodically)
o Relationship and Account Management team: global teams helping with incidents logged in your CargoWise One account, or to recommend WisePartner support options
If you have already worked with these resources, please share your feedback (firstname.lastname@example.org)and I will forward to our team. Just let us know your Organization code so we can properly review
Bewertet am 11.3.2018
Best when provided with accurate data
Vorteile: Edocs. Apart from having supportings in shipment/consol level you can actually put your accounting transactions supporting in edocs. For example you just have to click the pettycash transactions to access petty cash request form and receipts. This really saves time when auditing.
Nachteile: I think it does not have a link to provide to your clients so that they can download invoices /statements to themselves.
Antwort des Softwareanbieters
von WiseTech Global an 14.3.2018
Dear Ibrahim, Thank you for your review! You may be interested to explore the Web Tracker features and functionality further, as it does allow you to set up customers to view/download documents such as invoices and statements themselves.
To view the 1WEB001 and 1WEB010 videos on WiseLearning and get a step-by-step overview of how this is done, Log into My Account within your CargoWise One system. And if you have any trouble along the way, simply reach out to your key account manager, or submit an eRequest to reach them (hit the [F1] key from within CW1).
Again, thank you for sharing your experience with us.
Bewertet am 10.1.2018
It is a good software but they need better videos for training
Kommentare: It offers everything a user would need to run their business for a fair price. It has different functions that you can use when needed and only get charged for the usage. It is user friendly.
Vorteile: It has a lot of room to grow. Meaning you can make changes to it when you need to use different functions.
Nachteile: The accounting side needs more training videos. You have to file e-requests and contact call them to resolve and issue.
Antwort des Softwareanbieters
von WiseTech Global an 12.3.2018
Hello, thank you for sharing your comments! Our WiseLearning team would like a bit more detail from you in order to identify any possible gaps with our training videos. Would you be willing to send a direct email to my attention at info@wisetechglobal (dot) com with specific area you reference? Many thanks, Jennifer.