Utility Billing Software
von Creative Technologies
Wer nutzt diese Software?
We focus on utility billers looking for a feature rich billing solution in the Water, Gas, Electric and sub metered billing industry. Our typical customer bills between 500 and 10,000 meters.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung47 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4 / 5
- Kundenservice 4.5 / 5
- Funktionen 4 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.5 / 5
- Startpreis $495/einmalig
- Kostenlose Version Ja
- Kostenlose Testversion Ja, Kostenlose Testversion
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Installiert - Windows
Mobile - Android Native
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Creative Technologies
- Gegründet 1984
- Richland, Oregon
Über Utility Billing Software
NEW VERSION - El Dorado an all-inclusive meter to collections utility billing system provides feature rich customer, meter mgmt., reporting with a robust online bill payment - improves billing and collections. Enjoy a advanced billing system at a fraction of the price. Connect billing with accounting and meter reading systems. Cloud based saves on hardware purchases, eliminates upgrades. Import meter readings fast and accurately with Easy Reader for Android. A "best in class" choice for billers.
Utility Billing Software Funktionen
- ACH Zahlungsabwicklung
- Abrechnung & Rechnungsstellung
- Einziehen / ausziehen
- Nicht gemessene Abrechnung
- Nutzungs-basierte Abrechnung
- Strafe-/ Obergrenzen-Verarbeitung
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für Utility Billing Software
Bewertet am 19.3.2019
Kommentare: Now that I am familiar with the system I can run the program well. However, as an administrator, if anything were to happen we would have to pay to get a new person trained. There are other billing systems out there that do not require constant upgrades to keep the system at peek performance. I have to pay for that privilege and pay for upgrades as well as support.
Vorteile: The options, however If I want to use them I have to upgrade after paying thousands to begin with.
Nachteile: That I have to pay an annual fee for help. That I had no training when I first began, I have to pay extra for some of the features that were believed to be included.
Antwort des Softwareanbieters
von Creative Technologies an 21.3.2019
Gwen we appreciate your feedback and comments. I am sure you can understand the world of technology is constantly evolving and we do everything possible to keep our software up to date with the latest security patches and feature updates. We try everything we can do to keep our cost low and competitive. Unfortunately, we have to pass on the costs for our support staff, product enhancements and security updates to our customers. The benefit is you have a system that is supported with a first class team of professionals, you have a reliable, easy to use and fully functional billing system. We will certainly be glad to train you and your staff on the operation of the software so you can rest assure we are here to help. I will have someone from our customer service team reach out to you.
Bewertet am 29.3.2018
My experience with the software has been good; however I would love to see some improvements.
Vorteile: The system pretty much does what we need it to do , but would like to see some new enhancements. The software is ok.
1) Currently changes that are made to a profile is not logged; I would like a log of some kind that would tell me who made a change to a particular field in the system for a particular customer profile.
2) I would love to see misc. adjustment post that can be issued to specific lines items; currently for example let's say I want to give a customer a credit to water or Sewer which is in fields A or B the system won't allow; credit that customers can actually see.
3) We would love for customers to see both Full statements along with shut/past due notices on invoice cloud or mirror the statement in IC format with info and lines on El Dorado statements.
4) Or at least add the notes that we add to the statement; We would like it to mirror the fields that appear on the paper statement. If these changes are not coming soon; I would like to get pricing on implementing them or if they are implemented and we are not aware; if someone could let me know.