The Survey System
von Creative Research Systems
Wer nutzt diese Software?
People who conduct market research, customer satisfaction, public opinion, employee attitude and any other kinds of surveys.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung16 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4.5 / 5
- Kundenservice 5 / 5
- Funktionen 4.5 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.5 / 5
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Kostenlose Testversion Ja
Installiert - Windows
Mobile - Android Native
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Creative Research Systems
- Gegründet 1982
Über The Survey System
Modular software for working with telephone, online, in-person and printed questionnaires as well as panel management. The Survey System is the most complete software available for all types of survey research. Includes advanced logic and comprehensive reporting and analysis. The Survey System has been refined and expanded in response to client comments and requests since 1983.
The Survey System Funktionen
- F & A
- Mehrere Fragetypen
- Unterstützt Audio / Bilder / Video
- Berichterstattung über Anrufe
- Überwachung der Beschwerden
- Statistische Analyse
- Benutzerdefinierte Umfrage-URLs
- E-Mail Marketing
- Mobile Umfrage
- Unterstützt Audio / Bilder / Video
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für The Survey System
Bewertet am 6.8.2017
Ideal for professional market researchers
1. Survey package for professional marketing researchers. Goes well beyond mass-market packages like SurveyMonkey.
2. Can use for online as well as telephonic / face to face.
2. Well thought out. Subtle details others miss.
4. Stable, they don't make unnecessary changes on a whim leaving you in trouble in the middle of a research project.
5. Can make changes on the desktop instead of the cloud making it faster.
I've used 'The Survey System' for 7 years, and have found it one of the best value for money options for professional marketing researchers. While mass-market packages like SurveyMonkey claim to have 'professional' or 'academic' options, they are far from it.
1. Well thought out; subtle details other newer companies seem to miss.
2. You setup questionnaires & analyse offline, unlike cloud-based competitors. Cloud-based apps are slower to work with, and many of your assets (e.g. web templates, grid files, response options) sit on their server.
3. They actually know what 'respondent weighting' is. It still amazes me that many software providers (SurveyMonkey amongst them) don't know what you are talking about when you ask if they have 'respondent weighting'; or worse they confuse it with value weights.
4. Perpetual licensing makes it very economical. The only ongoing cost is paying for a server from a hosting company.
5. Banner tables.
6. Advanced question types.
7. You can see 'under the hood'. Data files, question files, grid files, images, web pages etc. are all stored in your project folder and can be renamed and uploaded as needed. This offers advantages such as being able to keep a survey version, and a reporting version of a questionnaire.
1. Graphs are a bit limited compared to Excel.
2. All the modules together are quite pricey, especially given the dollar exchange rate.
3. They prefer you purchase via intermediaries in countries outside of the US.
4. If you buy late in the life-cycle of a version, support will be terminated early, and you will either need to upgrade or pay for support.
Bewertet am 18.10.2018
Gets the Job Done!
Kommentare: We are using Survey System v12.0 for online surveys and Creative Research System hosts them. It is easy to manipulate and send/retrieve data in a spreadsheet format. We use SS v10.5 and v12.0 for data entry and cross tabulation purposes. The BEST thing: Our rep at Customer Support! The entire Creative Research System team is INCREDIBLY responsive and easy to understand. He explains things very well, and will fix any small issues I might find VERY quickly with the excellent developers. This is customer support that is very hard to find these days - direct email and direct line and response within an hour.
Vorteile: Easy to produce cross tabs with banners, VERY fast with large data sets. Also, easy and fast to export/import to/from .xls (.csv, .txt, etc.). Data entry is easy and fast.
Nachteile: We do not use for regression, cluster, etc. - it is limited on higher level analyses. However, due to its speed, it is very easy to export the dataset into SPSS (STATA, R, etc.) and do the analyses then load back into Survey System to produce cross tabs from the additional variables created.