Durchschnittliche Bewertung3 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 3.5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 3.5 / 5
- Kundenservice 3.5 / 5
- Funktionen 3.5 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 3.5 / 5
- Kostenlose Testversion Nein
Angaben zum Hersteller
Über Polarion ALM
Align disparate team members around what is being built and why and give them the functionality they need to drive product advancement while protecting integrity and compliance throughout the development lifecycle and across projects in todays fast-paced, complex development environments.
Templates with industry standards knowledge incorporated to get teams started quickly are easily customizable, and have proven to accelerate innovation for our customers.
Polarion ALM Funktionen
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für Polarion ALM
Bewertet am 6.9.2018
Good and complete ALM solution with all you need in a single Solution
I am usin Polarion for my software factory and I have complete control of the actual status of all the projects.
Delays, control of the developers, defects, versions, costs, documents, all in one single solution
Also I can provide access to my customers to let them see the status of their development.
- Everyting you need to control the development of your teams in a single solution.
- You have all the relationships between all the artifacts on your development
- You can deploy your own development methodology from agile to waterfall or hybrid even your own defined methodology in an easy way
- You can control in "real time" the satus of your development
- You can extend or connect the solution with webservices
Nachteile: - Some lack of the documentation to make extensions or connections with other solutions
Bewertet am 5.12.2018
Polarion ALM with cusomization
Kommentare: I am using Polarion tool for requirements management for the complete product line. This is one of the best tools I have used till now.
1. It is a web based tool. So, there is no issue with the speed.
2. user friendly - word document look alike interface for writing the requirements.
3. Trace-ability - Very easy to make the trace-ability between different levels of requirements.
4. Review process - This tool can also help in the independent review of the requirements.
5. Customization - This tool can be customized according to the project or organization needs.
1. Training - end users need lot of training to use this tool which is bit expensive.
2. The document needs to be saved as and when the requirements are written on the interface document. There is no auto-save option.
Bewertet am 5.10.2018
Kommentare: 2 Years Polarion Administrator
Vorteile: Nice markiting slides. Its hard to find any pro.
Still doesn't work even after spending a fortune for consultants.
Its is necesarry to manipulate .xml files to get trivial task done. No admistration tools.
Outdated user interface. Supports blames the browser however no major browser works flawless with polarion.
Distracts people from getting their job done.