Was ist Applivery?
Applivery is the most powerful Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) platform that enables full control over Mobile Apps and Devices helping companies better manage their endpoints and mobile applications for Apple and Android devices.
Wer verwendet Applivery?
Companies of all sizes willing to streamline mobile app development and management and/or Mobile Device Management.
Wo kann Applivery bereitgestellt werden?
Cloud, SaaS, webbasiert, Android (mobil), iPhone (mobil), iPad (mobil)
Kosten ähnlicher Produkte wie Applivery vergleichen
- Automatische Benutzer-/Geräteerkennung
- Berichterstattung / Analyse
- Endpoint Management
- Grafische Benutzeroberfläche
- Integrierte Entwicklungsumgebung
- Mobiler Zugriff
- Verwaltung mobiler Inhalte
- Vorgefertigte Vorlagen
- Wireless Troubleshooting
- Zugriffskontrollen / Berechtigungen
Alternativen für Applivery
Bewertungen über Applivery
Nutzerbewertungen nach Unternehmensgröße (Angestellte)
Bewertungen nach Punktzahl finden
The solution to deliver your apps to your customers
Kommentare: It's very hard to manage different app versions and shared them with your customers while you are developing and fixing things. With Applivery, you can easily share new Android an iOS releases in seconds. Our customers' time to market has decrease a lot since we switch from the official distribution channels to Applivery. For our customers, it's very easy to download and install new versions and they can give us feedback in realtime so our developers can be reach out by the end users in less time.
There are several advantages of using Applivery to deliver your apps but the main one is the possibility to create your own and customized App Store. You can create different public/private stores with different sets of applications like in Google Play or Apple Store, choose your color, add your logo and share the URL in your website or in your deliverables. Another upside of using Applivery is that is very easy to integrate in your DevOps chain. It's integrated with Fastlane, Bitrise and Slack. And, for me, the most important thing, their documentation is easy to follow and they always are connected by chat, email and phone to assist our team if we have issues.
It would be great to have the possibility to bulk delete builds. That would save lot of time to our team. Although you can integrate Applivery with other development platforms, it would be nice to have a built-in crash reporting feature as part of the SDK.
Distribute your apps quick & easy
Kommentare: - Track the numbers of apps that has been delivered and how many people are adopting the new app.
- DevOps environment: Easy to integrate with your development and distribution cycle. Easy to integrate with other tools such as Bitrise. - Notification: Help to other members of the teams to identify when a new version is upload, the notification can be via Slack (very interactive for developers & testers) and emails (for clients or business). - Version control system: Manage to force an update or to just let the users that a new version is the store. - Debugging: Really helpful for tester as they can upload screenshots with the issues they found in the app.
It would be nice to have a crash reporting system. As they have a really nice feature to send and upload feature, is still missing some reporting system follow up if the issue was resolved or not.
The most efficient Mobile App Management system
Corporative App Distribution for employees and top-level management.
Distribution of Apps to users that do not belong to our SSO (Azure AD) and therefore they don't have a corporative email addresses or login. In those cases, Applivery enables different authentication methods to allow secure App installation for both internal and external users.
- Seamless mobile app distribution for non-technical people and easy and customizable enrollment process that allows us to maximize the adoption of our corporative Apps. -Feedback and bug reporting allowing our end-users to highlight specific areas of the screen by painting on top of the screenshot. Reports also come with detailed device information that help our developers improve the Apps
Although this is not the main purpose of the platform, it would be great to have deeper analytics about app usage and monitoring. They currently provide basic adoption KPIs such as number of downloads, last sessions and versions distribution but having aggregated users information would be a plus.
It’s a very powerful product to cover all the needs a company has to cover to distribuite mobile apps
A more advanced analytics layer could be an amazing option for next versions