von Personal Capital
Durchschnittliche Bewertung2 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 5 / 5
- Kundenservice 4 / 5
- Funktionen 5 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 5 / 5
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Personal Capital
Über Personal Capital
Get the most advanced technology in personal finance, now available to everyone.
Personal Capital Funktionen
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für Personal Capital
Bewertet am 11.8.2019
Best-in-class Investment Tracking
- Having accounts all in one place to track is incredibly helpful
- Great retirement projections using Monte Carlo simulations that can also take other savings / expense events into account (e.g. college fund)
- Provides great detail on allocation of holdings that makes it much easier to make sure my portfolio is well-diversified
- Brings fund fees to the forefront and highlights the long-term cost, which is important to understand
- Free to use
- Accounts will stop tracking at times and they're often slow to get this corrected. Have gotten worse with this over time, often need to be prodded to see any sort of action. But the data typically updates without issue once the problem is corrected.
- While not too overbearing, they will contact you with some frequency to try to sell you on their investment services. There is no obligation to use them, however.
- Expense tracking isn't as good as it could be. Categorization of expenses often doesn't work well, no way to split a single expense to associate it with multiple categories (would be useful for things like ATM withdrawals).
Bewertet am 26.8.2019
Great alternative to Mint
Kommentare: I've switched to personal capital from Mint because of all the issues i had with mint that Personal Capital has helped resolve
Vorteile: I love how user friendly this app is as well as how easy it is to view all debit and credit
Nachteile: budgeting is a little confusing at first