Visual Studio Code
von Microsoft4.7 / 5 391 Bewertungen
Durchschnittliche Bewertung391 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.7 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4.6 / 5
- Kundenservice 4.3 / 5
- Funktionen 4.6 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.7 / 5
- Kostenlose Version Ja
- Gratis Testen Nein
Installiert - Mac
Installiert - Windows
Angaben zum Hersteller
Über Visual Studio Code
Quellcode-Bearbeitungstool für MacOS, Windows und Linux.
Visual Studio Code Funktionen
- Continuous Integration
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für Visual Studio Code
Bewertet am 1.11.2019
VS Code General Review
Kommentare: VS Code is so cool and compared to other Text Editors, to me it's definitely the best. Developer friendly, nice user interface and many extensions that really facilitate coding.
- VS Code is constantly automatically updated with new features
- VS Code has the Command Line Interface (CLI) directly built in it which enables me to run any git command directly in the editor, without open command prompt.
- It's free, developed and maintained by a tech giant: Microsoft.
- It's so easy to use, as well as it is easy to install extensions to have more functionalities.
- I'm in love with the extension: Code share which enables me to share and live-edit my code with other team members. Remote Workspace which enables me to edit files on a hosting account directly via FTP.
- Sometimes slow to launch
- Too many confusing functionalities.
Bewertet am 25.10.2019
If You're Coding, You Are Already Using This... Or Seriously Should Be
Kommentare: VSC is an incredible workflow accelerator and workflow assistant. I love using it to open Folders and having it so seamlessly Save on Focus Change, open in Browser (Alt+B). I remember an old version of Sublime that first showed me I could test a file in the browser from the editor! My point is that it isn't unique to VSC, it's just part of my overall experience. I have barely scratched the surface of the software, but I rely on it.
Nachteile: There really isn't anything I dislike, but what I like least is probably the seemingly-undercurated variety in 1) Extensions and 2) Intellisense. There are staggering redundancies and besides popularity of download I don't know how to select which Extension-That-Does-X from the many options. Trial and error is trying and irksome. Similarly, Intellisense loses significant value when the same text prompts too many options... all the more so when the one I want is way down the list. I imagine you can cull those lists, but I've spent way too much coding time fiddling with Preferences, custom keyboard shortcuts, etc.
Bewertet am 1.9.2019
Best editor I've used for web projects
Kommentare: So far it's the best editor I have used for web projects, specially for front-end projects. For some languages though it may be a better idea to use a specialized editor.
- Updated frequently.
- Has many useful extensions, from adding support to a certain language to performing simple tasks like auto formatting import declarations.
- It's very light to run. Even with a lot of extensions active it still runs well on older computers.
- It comes right out of the box with a very powerful and easy to use git tool.
- Its text editor has a lot of accessibility and quality of life simple yet nice to have features, like easy zoom-in and out, line wrapping, auto trim of trailing white spaces, multi cursor, among others.
- Currently it doesn't work so well with Python and it's very limited with C#, even with both having official extensions.
- Its debugger, while very powerful, isn't so easy to set up, and more than once I simply preferred to just use the browser's debugger instead.
Bewertet am 29.8.2019
Best code editor out there! Love it!
Kommentare: Overall this is amazing, I wouldn't trade this code editor for anything. I used to use Coda on the Mac, and even though I miss the absolute elegance of that app, the features in VS Code overwhelm Coda to the point where I can't justify using it. I love VS Code. It does practically everything I could ever imagine wanting a code editor to do, and (for the most part) has a very clean and workable UI.
Vorteile: This is an extremely well-featured code editor that also runs quickly. It is highly configurable and has an amazing plugin system with a huge selection of user-made plugins that can improve your workflow. Despite not being a fan of almost anything else Microsoft has ever designed or created, this software is an absolute TREASURE and the gold standard of code editors. Nothing comes anywhere near it in terms of competition in this space.
Nachteile: The only thing I find mildly annoying is the documentation. Everything is so heavily developer-centric, and the settings are stored in JSON files. That's fine, but most of the documentation makes a bunch of assumptions about your basic knowledge and doesn't spell out how to actually get things done. Sometimes I have to do a lot of googling just to figure out how to change a basic setting. This is somewhat of a minor complaint and often comes down to the plugin authors, but even Microsoft's own documentation when explaining how to turn new features on is often lackluster and requires a lot of pre-existing knowledge.
Bewertet am 23.8.2019
Full-featured, user friendly IDE
Kommentare: Visual Studio Code does it's job as an integrated development environment very well. I use it every single day and it makes the task of editing code as painless as it can be. It's highly configurable and there are thousands of extensions available for getting even more from it.
Vorteile: The first great thing you'll notice about Visual Studio Code (or vscode) is how easy it is to install and configure. Users of Windows, Mac OS and most Linux distributions will find easy-to-use installers on the website, while other distributions often have their own packaged versions available in distribution-specific package managers. After installing vscode, if you open a file type that has extensions available, vscode recommends an extension to install and manages the install process for you. I work with Go; vscode has very good support for working with .go files (with the help of a few extensions). Installing and using linters, formatters and debugging tools are all taken care of. Extensions are another big positive - there must be thousands available, covering things like support for different programming languages, spellchecking, changing the theme of the entire app, integrations with other development tools, and plenty more that I haven't thought of. Of course, the main job of an integrated development environment (IDE) like vscode is to make coding easier, and vscode does good job of this. As well as support for the standard text editing features that you'd expect from any tool, vscode provides extra features to help programmers, such as jumping to definitions of a function, automated refactoring, snippets, editing with multiple cursors, and more. Oh, and vscode is free, for private or commercial use.
Nachteile: I really don't have much negative to say about this software. It does its job fantastically, and I use it every day. I would say that support may not be on the same level as you would expect from an enterprise level support contract, since it's free software, but I have also never needed support. The team developing vscode are also constantly introducing new features and improving old ones.