von NAVEX Global
Wer nutzt diese Software?
Ethics and compliance professionals actively engaged in identifying, assessing and taking action to reduce their risks and protecting their organizations' people, reputations and bottom lines.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung43 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4 / 5
- Kundenservice 4.5 / 5
- Funktionen 4.5 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 3.5 / 5
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Kostenlose Testversion Ja
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Installiert - Windows
Mobile - iOS Native
Mobile - Android Native
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- NAVEX Global
- Gegründet 2004
Über NAVEX Global
NAVEX Global delivers the most comprehensive and integrated ethics and compliance platform on the market. Our suite of solutions help you identify, assess and mitigate risks at any scale and for any industry across issues such as harassment, bribery, conflicts of interest and data security. Define and distribute your code of conduct and policies, train key audiences, deliver 24/7 hotline and incident management analysis and extend your risk management and compliance across 3rd parties.
NAVEX Global Funktionen
- Archivierung & Aufbewahrung
- Audit Trail
- Einhaltung von Umweltvorschriften
- Testen von Steuerelementen
- Disaster Recovery
- Einhaltung von Umweltvorschriften
- Internes Kontrollmanagement
- Richtlinien Managemen-
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für NAVEX Global
Bewertet am 20.11.2018
Decent Policy Control Functionality
Kommentare: Decent product - better than the manual, Word-based version we had created ourselves, however room for improvement for streamlined functionality.
This product has decent policy control functionality - with some areas that could use improvement. When used as intended, it has good policy/procedure control and predictability.
There needs to be some finessing of steps to get the final product to the end user for approval without so many interactions with others. Greater mid-level control, not so much administrative control.
When a procedure is "in progress" it is very difficult to determine who has the procedure, what has been done to it, and in which step it is. It takes a decent amount of searching to determine where everything is, in what stage, and what has been done to it.
I feel like the foundation of this product needs a functionality upgrade to assist with the hundreds of procedures we need to track and keep up to date. I should be able to determine, at any time, exactly how many procedures are in which state of modification.
End users do not like being hit with individual email notifications of the need to go approve final policies - functionality needs to exist where we can notify end users of bulk approvals needed. This does not appear to exist, and we currently use an internal work-around, which is time consuming.
Bewertet am 27.1.2012
P&P Software Review
Kommentare: I have recommended this company to all of the people who have been referred to me and will continue to do so as long as the product meets our needs and exceeds our expectations - which I foresee happening for a very long time. Scott Dixon in sales was wonderful to work with from the beginning and still maintains contact with us - usually once the sales dept. in a company makes the sale, they're gone. Maria Poole and Cambri Longaker in Customer Support - WOW - awesome assistance!
Vorteile: Software extremely easy to work with; company frequently upgrades technology to expand features & increase ease of use; customer support is amazing - staff respond extremely fast with accurate solutions, friendly/helpful attitude & concerned follow-up; policy review reminders help us maintain up-to-date policies for general hospital operations as well as safe/efficient patient care; email feature ensures staff awareness of & compliance with new/revised policies; there are several efficient ways to search for policies - by department, by alphabetical title listing, by their status (e.g. Draft/In Review/In Approval/Approved/Archived) or by the general "Search" option, making it very easy to find policies; policy templates can be customized to the organization's preference; company took our status as a small rural hospital under consideration & worked with us to arrive at very affordable pricing; screen-sharing for trouble-shooting & learning the software so helpful!
Nachteile: Have experienced various "glitches" in the sytem that neither our internal IT staff nor Policy Manager Support Staff can figure out - don't know whether it's stemming from the software or developing internally from our servers. These occurrences are not very frequent & do not render the software unusable, it's just somewhat of a nuisance.
Bewertet am 28.2.2018
This has been a great document management software
Kommentare: Traceability of documents and ease of looking for previous version or changes that were made. As well as electronic approvals from required people.
Vorteile: I love the traceability this software has. You can see who has reviewed approved and rejected documents along with what was said for each step of the way. It is very nice for seeing who in our department has read a given document or what previous versions looked like or were linked to other documents. This has been great to be able to show our accreditation body.
Nachteile: It can be cumbersome or clunky sometimes. As we are a large organization we have a lot of documents stored in this system as well as historical records of documents for at least 5 years.
Bewertet am 9.11.2017
Efficient, Familiar, and Succinct
Vorteile: NAVEXGlobal's document management solution, PolicyTech, is a wonderful system for any organization that is looking to implement controls over their documents without spending a fortune. The interface is user friendly and simple to learn for anyone who is accustomed to using folders on a computer. Navigation is straightforward and easy to understand. The approval workflow is customizable and allows for a wide range of variations. One of my favorite features is the Questionnaire that can be added to any document. This simple tool allows management to confirm that employees have actually reviewed the information that they need to know.
Nachteile: While the system has robust abilities for management of documents, the interface is not very customizable. What you see is what you get.
Bewertet am 6.2.2012
Use of PPM for Staff and DCAs
- Highly recommended as with anything, the more you work with it, the easier it becomes
- Recognition by external surveyors have commented positively on the availability of policies, and the look of the policies. One surveyor questioned, Why isnt everyone using this system?
- User friendly
- Integration with Word and Excel
- Consistent with program intent (tracking/updating)
- Technical/customer support team (problem solving, courteousness, follow through)
- Help guides are excellent
- Ease of back up, user manager, other administrative systems
- Learning modules/webinars (although some are better than others)
- Policy Share access (though I am concerned that anyone can access the policies without having a relationship with PPM )
- When updates/upgrades are made, tend to be useful
- Use user feedback to improve/add features
- Some of the reports are cumbersome and not useful; improve filtering ability
- Inability to set up customize reports that draw from all available fields
- Basic document search features: having to go through each field to find documents (draft/in review/in approval) Note: this is somewhat resolved using the advanced Search function with all statuses, but could be improved upon
- The basic document search needs to include document owner in the show/hide list so reports can be run from this list by owner (Note: submitted a Feature Request on 7/6/2011)