Wer nutzt diese Software?
R&D scientists and engineers in companies, government labs, and academic departments. Professors and lecturers who need a flexible software for laboratory and coursework.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung67 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4 / 5
- Kundenservice 5 / 5
- Funktionen 5 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.5 / 5
- Preisinformationen Various licensing for individual, student, group, coursework, and site-wide
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Kostenlose Testversion Ja
Installiert - Windows
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Gegründet 1992
Origin is an industry-leading graphing and data analysis software for scientists and engineers. Origin is used by 500,000+ registered customers in more than 6,000 companies, 6,500 colleges and universities, and 3,000 government agencies and research labs, worldwide. Our users rely on Origin to import, plot, explore, analyze, and interpret their data. Origin provides tools for repeat operations such as batch plotting and batch analysis, all without the need to learn any programming language.
- Prädiktive Analytik
- Statistische Modellierung
- Verarbeitung von hohen Volumen
- Gefilterte Ansichten
- Relationales Display
- Visuelle Entdeckung
- Dynamische Karten
- Einbettbare Karten
- Für den Vertrieb
- Für die Wissenschaft
- Radiale Abbildung und Zuordnung
- Territoriales Mapping
- Verhalten-basiertes Mapping
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für OriginPro
Bewertet am 5.6.2019
Working on Origin2019b
Vorteile: I have been been working on Origin for more than a decade, starting back with version 6.0. For comparison I also tried other comparable software like MS Excel, Grapher or SigmaPlot and in my opinion nothing really beats Origin. The software seems very complicated for beginners and definitely is designed for a serious statistical, etc. work but few hours spent deciphering features pays back multiple times. It's all about data, data, data...Variability of predefined templates for various types of graphs is large. In addition convenience and freedom in manipulating them to your own needs/way is just fantastic and simple. I very often fit data and have to apply my own customized functions that can be easily build in the Origin code and stored as a function file and used when needed. This is very convenient.
- Frequent upgrades to a new versions that do not add much changes to a core features.
- complicated manipulation of appearance of heat maps. I have troubles with getting smooth graphs from noisy data as I cannot find option to artificially smooth maps without modifying underlying data except changing graph "speed mode" (and that is not strictly map smoothing).
-More specific: restructured menu in version 2019b. It looks like many functions I could open with click of right mouse button just on the graph are gone (e.g. layer contents, etc.). All takes more time now as I have to find them in the upper menu. Could you bring them back?
Antwort des Softwareanbieters
von OriginLab an 6.6.2019
Thank you very much for the review!
Regarding your specific comments:
Heatmap: Can you please send a project to us so we can see the issue and try help you?
Smoothing of noisy data: Again, please send us a project.
Right-click context menu: Yes, we did rearrange because some menus were too long and users with smaller laptop screens were running into issues. Specifically for Layer Contents, you can press the F12 shortcut key on a graph to bring it up.
Also, in versions 2019 and higher, we have a Start button on the bottom left where you can type
to see all the menu options related to your search phrase.
Bewertet am 22.4.2019
Excellent graphing and analysis program
Kommentare: Origin has saved me a lot of time and has the ability to produce a large number of very high quality graphs. It is extremely useful for prototyping analysis before committing a large amount of time to programming.
Vorteile: Aside from the very high quality graphs, there is sufficient analysis capability to solve many problems without further programming. I programming is required, there is an internal version of Python that is sufficiently capable plus a scripting language for problems that are done many times. There are some flaws that are described below. If my experience is as before, Originlab will fix the problems.
A common operation is to mark a subset of a column for analysis with the mouse or by <shift><Page Down>. When the data sets are large, this frequently does not work. the marking either freezes with the mouse or drops the marking with <shift><Page Down>. There is an alternate method using <ctrl><G>, but this can be awkward and can only mark one column.
After using Merge Graphs, there are two operations that are frequent.
1) Rearranging graphs. This used to be easy. Now Origin has "improved" the system to a clumsy method
2) After merging, one might want to use Layer Management. This frequently fails requiring hand manipulation of the multiple graphs on a page. There is a link to MATLAB, but not everyone has MATLAB (expensive). There needs to be a link to one of the free MATLAB clones, say SCILAB. I would like to see
1) a user defined floating menu for the most frequently used items. Perhaps <ctrl><Q>
2) a key shortcut for inserting text. Perhaps <ctrl><D>
Antwort des Softwareanbieters
von OriginLab an 26.4.2019
Thank you for the review, and for your feature suggestions. We will definitely consider them.
Regarding issues with merging and rearranging graphs, can you please send us a sample project so we can look into improving this area?