Wer verwendet Canfigure?
Jede Branche oder Unternehmen, die ihre eigene Umgebung verwalten wollen und eine vollständig integrierte Lösung benötigen. Unternehmen mit besonderen Anforderungen, die kein Produkt finden, das flexibel genug ist, um ihre Bedürfnisse zu erfüllen
Was ist Canfigure?
Canfigure ist eine skalierbare, kostengünstige Lösung. Die Bibliothek mit gut durchdachten Modulen ermöglicht es dir, nur die Funktionalität zu implementieren, die du brauchst, und dann in einem für dich geeigneten Tempo zu erweitern. Die sofort einsatzbereite Funktionalität umfasst Unterstützung für integrierte CMDB, Asset-Management, Änderungsmanagement und Service Desk. Die intuitiven Verwaltungsfunktionen ermöglichen es dir, die Datenbank anzupassen und zu erweitern, um alle Konfigurationsinformationen zu integrieren, die du verfolgen möchtest.
Canfigure – Details
Canfigure – Preisübersicht
Canfigure bietet keine Gratisversion, aber eine kostenlose Testversion. Weitere Preisinformationen für Canfigure findest du unten.
Canfigure – Nutzerbewertungen
Zeigt 5 von 12 Nutzerbewertungen
Bewertet am 19.2.2018
SupaTools provides our organization with quality applications that are critical to our business.
ITIL/ITSM rules management and enforcement.
External applications extension and integration.
Security policy enforcement.
Historical reporting for trend analysis.
Full Lifecycle management.
Outstanding vendor support.
Vorteile: The COTS version of the application feature rich and is flexible enough to customize for company-specific requirements. The ITIL process-based, ITSM software helps us enforce our business processes and rules. It has very granular user authorization features and profiles that help us easily update, maintain and enforce our security principles. Additionally, we use the APIs to help integrate functions of the application to our other systems. Finally, the support of the SupaTools team has been outstanding. They have always accommodated our requests, and in some cases helped us make design/integration decisions that prevented issues further down the line.
Nachteile: The original UI looked a little dated (block images, etc...), but they have made great strides in recent updates.
Bewertet am 24.11.2016
Hawkins Service Desk Review
In general the experience is good.
1. Reporting is not user friendly. The system prescribes type of reports e.g. Resolved vs closed. We report on resolved tickets(maybe not correct from an SLA reporting perspective, however we have minimal reopens) - the Incident KPI dashboard reports on closed. I am not using the reporting functionality at all and have compiled my own queries/views and dashboards. In addition the display of results in graphical format is quite limited.
2. Updating via emails are not neat/tidy - includes a lot of information (signatures and pictures) making it difficult to follow the notes.
3. Agents work on more than one ticket the same time and would like to keep the ticket open - although a ticket can be opened in a new window it only shows the "edit" view and not all information required (e.g. notes) to actively work on a ticket
4. Cannot exclude child-related incidents from SLAs
5. Admin manual to be more comprehensive on the how to do that what to do.
6. In instances when we want to add a picture, we need to save it as a document before it can be an attachment - it would be better to copy and paste the picture (especially in the knowledge base, but this can also be applied when we want to send a printscreen to a user via notes or notify) - we communicate a lot with vendors and need to send them printscreens as certain test are done. Because of the extra steps to be added to allow this in SupaTOOLS, the team tends to bypass SupaTOOLS and send comms via their mail accounts. This means I have to manage this factor as well. Chris has been more than supportive and quick to respond, which I appreciate.
Vorteile: Tasking capability
Reminders not configured
Antwort des Softwareanbieters
von SupaTools an 27.11.2016
Thanks for that honest review Marthie!
I'm pleased to say that we are working on all of the issues you have raised, and expect to address them all in our next major update in early 2017.
We'll get you to update your review at that time!
Bewertet am 10.8.2018
SupaDESK is great if you understand the importance of Service Delivery
We are delivering a much better, managed, rationed, fair service delivery in a resource constrained environment.
Getting staff to self-log and also sending the basic Net Promoter Score feedback request for every closed save helped productivity.
As a 10 year veteran of the product I like how it aligns to IT Service Management.
It is so extensible and well modelled for Service Desk and IT management under ITIL.
The biggest payback is when your service desk staff "click" as to why maintaining a CMDB is the cornerstone of service delivery - and why logging calls (especially staff self-logging) is the key to managing requests.
Nachteile: Sometimes, I could not remember the path to change and publish some templates - this is due to the extensibility of the product and my poor memory.
Bewertet am 23.7.2018
SupaCMDB is an essential asset giving assurance that our config records are maintained accurately.
SupaCMDB is highly customisable, configurable and scalable. Relationships can be expressed in multiple ways within and across CIs, which allows us to effectively assess the impact of changes to service.
Creating views, dashboards and most reports is simple and each can be customized for individuals, roles, functions etc.
Integration with key external systems (eg Jira) is possible via the supaTools API.
Nachteile: It can be difficult to get some of the more complex reports out of the system, although SupaTools support are always on hand to assist or create new reports if needed.
Bewertet am 17.7.2017
As Supatools Administrator for the past eight years, I find the software outstanding.
Vorteile: The users expressed their fondness of Supatools over other Asset Management tools, because of its ease of use and functionalities. The most popular functions reported by the users is quick search and the ability to create views using multiple configuration items. As administrator, I find Supatools easy to manage with the help of Administrator and Tools & Utilities modules. There are so many areas that can be configured by the administrator, all are easy and straight forward. Most of all, the Supatools team are very responsive and will assist in any way needed.
Nachteile: The only con I have found in using Supatools is large reports sometimes time-out depending on network utilization.