Wer nutzt diese Software?
SmartBid ist für General- oder Hauptunternehmen gedacht, die Subunternehmerdaten verwalten, Massenmitteilungen senden und während der Bauvorbereitung an Projektdokumenten zusammenarbeiten müssen.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung63 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.4/5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4.2/5
- Kundenservice 4.3/5
- Funktionen 4.2/5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.2/5
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Gratis Testen Ja
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Mobile - iOS Native
Mobile - Android Native
24/7 (Live Vertreter)
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Gegründet 1994
Mit SmartBid können Precon-Teams ihre Subunternehmen einfach verwalten, Ausschreibungen versenden, Projektdokumente freigeben, Angebotsvorschläge vergleichen, qualifizierte Subunternehmen auswählen und vieles mehr. Im Gegensatz zu anderen Ausschreibungssoftwarelösungen ermöglicht SmartBid GCs, ihre Subunternehmerdaten geheim zu halten, den Bietungsprozess zu personalisieren, Daten über eine offene API zu integrieren und auf Integrationen wie Procore, Autodesk und STACK-Schätzungs- und Berechnungssoftware für Baumaterialien zuzugreifen.
- Angebote / Schätzungen
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für SmartBid
Bewertet am 4.5.2018
Very effective bidding tool!!
Kommentare: Saved time (which equals $$$) and now we have a great place to store our bid documents, and easily distribute them to all of our subcontractors and suppliers!!
Vorteile: As a general contractor/construction manager firm, we use SmartBid on almost all of our projects. It's a great tool to let our subcontractors and suppliers know what projects we're bidding on, and ensure we have proper coverage for the scope of work involved. I was part of the initial setup when our company first began using SmartBid. We used to make a "call list" and someone would actually call up to a few hundred subs and suppliers for every project we bid. WOW. I can't believe we wasted so much time! Now, just a few clicks of a button and all of our bidding documents are in one, easily accessible place, and all the appropriate subs and suppliers are notified! Amazing!
Nachteile: The initial setup was a bit time-consuming. This was partly due to our own company's massively outdated subcontractor and supplier list. Most of our time was spent "trimming the fat" and updating old contact information. There are also limited user profiles, when it would be nice to have more people in our company be able to interact with SmartBid.
JE Dunn Construction is an ENR top 20 General Contractor with offices from Charlotte, NC to Seattle, WA. We have been using SmartBidNet nationally since March of 2010 and regionally in the Southeast for another year prior to that. Before using SmartBidNet, we used iSqFt for several years and several other systems including Pipeline and BidFax.
SmartBidNet is the right bid management software package for our organization for a multitude of reasons, several of which are:
- Flexibility and customization of the system set-up
- SmartBidNet's commitment to adopting current technologies
- Ease of use for subcontractors The SmartBidNet system can be configured to accommodate firms ranging in size from only a couple of users to the largest multi-divisional, multi-office organizations. We currently have a total of 431 users across 20 different offices. SmartBidNet allows us to configure our system so that we can group our internal users, projects, and subcontractors by office and our offices by regions so that we can tailor the access of our users to fit what those users should be working on. We can limit or allow access to projects and subcontractor records by user, by proficiency, by office, by region, or by function (preconstruction, operations, accounting, HR, etc.). As an administrator, this flexibility is invaluable and crucial in maintaining security and accuracy of our information. The directors at SmartBidNet have adopted a shrewd practice of releasing new versions of their software about once a month. All subscribers to the system automatically get these new releases by virtue of the system being web-based. In these releases, SmartBidNet will implement (usually) small changes. Users benefit from this methodology by not having to go through extensive training following the typical 'Major Product Release' pattern of most software vendors. This method also allows SmartBidNet to run a continually changing list of product development activities and can more quickly adapt to incorporate newer technologies into their system. This has been particularly important to us as an organization as we have begun to integrate our custom in-house software applications with SmartBidNet in various ways. SmartBidNet offers a refreshingly open policy of allowing our internal systems to push or pull information directly to / from the SmartBidNet system, commenting to us at one point, "It's your data, you can do whatever you want with it". The last item I want to highlight speaks for itself. SmartBidNet leads the industry in ease of access and ease of use for subcontractors. One button access of project information was pioneered by SmartBidNet. Their commitment to a simple subcontractor interface is second to none. SmartBidNet has allowed us to pull together all of the offices for our entire company into a cohesive, well-organized, properly restricted system for the first time ever. This has allowed us to capitalize on many of the synergies that a multi-office general contractor should have in regards to shared resources and shared contacts. It has been a major improvement over previous systems.
Bewertet am 19.3.2018
Smartbid- Great for general contractors!
Kommentare: The benefits included are ease of access, multi user capability, subcontractor functions, and the blast emailing projects out to get the project to as many subcontractors as possible. We like the fact that it is cost efficient and allows our subcontractor pool to benefit from the program as well. You can also import public data agency information that includes new subcontractors.
Vorteile: I enjoy that smartbid streamlines the bidding process in construction. It allows you to upload drawings & specifications, as well as selecting trades to solicit to easily. Most bidding softwares are too complex for small subcontractors to understand and easily access documents. Smartbid offers ease of use for these subcontractors as well as allowing subcontractors to benefit the way the general contractor is. Having the availability to create takeoffs in Smartbid for the subcontractors you invite is so important.
Nachteile: The only thing I struggle with for Smartbid is the options to having subcontractors change their information within the program. We would like to see that subcontractors can update their license information as well as contacts for their company. Hopefully changes will be made in the future to allow these features to be utilized.
Bewertet am 28.8.2017
There are more affordable options
Kommentare: It did get us out in touch with the trades, but the coverage was week.
Vorteile: I do like the way a project is created and the publishing features. I do feel that it was advantageous in the way we were able to take a project that we were going to bid and get the information out to the trades
Nachteile: I hated the fact that their database is so out of date. Many times our bid invite was going out to the wrong person or that person was no longer with the company. The software needs some form of check and balance to ensure that the information is accurate and that companies are keeping thier information correct.
Antwort des Softwareanbieters
von JBKnowledge an 30.8.2017
Thank you for your review!
In SmartBid, clients primarily rely on results from their own private database, which they alone maintain.
Use of our SmartInsight database of contractors is included with SmartBid as an additional resource for those situations where you will need additional subcontractor coverage, and is especially helpful when you find that you're bidding in a market that you're new to.
It's a very large database, and as with any database, the maintenance of those records to keep them updated is a full-time job. People come and go, businesses shut down, etc. and naturally they don't notify us. :)
Because of this we work hard to make those records as reliable as possible. Last week for example, 2,000 records deemed as invalid were purged from the system.
Overall, this free resource offers a lot of value and we will continue to work hard to make it as reliable as possible!
Bewertet am 31.7.2019
Kommentare: My experience with Smartbid could not be better. We use the program everyday, and update as much as necessary. It is highly recommended in my opinion.
Vorteile: Great software to organize all of your Subcontractors and Vendors. Very easy to edit, add, or delete company names and contacts. Many categories for each company, including work types, DBE choices, unique categories to your company. Many fields get pre-filled, and make it quick to input data. Great reporting, exporting, and sending single or mass emails. Updates for bids or just company reports.
Nachteile: There are so many features, sometimes users can double up information. It's better to keep track of what users can modify specific items within each company. It's easy to have multiple entries of the same company. So user monitoring is key.