Wer nutzt diese Software?
Actioned helps you get more of the important things done. Whether you're working by yourself with lots of projects on the go, or you're managing several teams, Actioned will make you more productive.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung5 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 5 / 5
- Kundenservice 5 / 5
- Funktionen 5 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 5 / 5
- Startpreis 5,00 $/Monat
- Preisinformationen Free for individuals and small teams. $5 per user after 4 team members.
- Kostenlose Version Ja
- Kostenlose Testversion Ja
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Gegründet 2018
Actioned is based on the principles of;
* Daily actions - what are a few key things I can actually do today to make progress? (This forces prioritization and focus)
* Master task list - keeping this separate from daily actions
* Goals - being crystal clear on the goals you set for work and personal life
* Accountability - sharing daily plans with team members to provide extra motivation to do them
* Momentum - focusing on the progress being made and the actions being taken
- Berichterstattung / Analyse
- Erstellen von Unteraufgaben
- Management wiederkehrender Aufgaben
- Mobiler Zugriff
- Verfolgung des Prozentsatzes bis zur Fertigstellung
- Werkzeuge zur Zusammenarbeit
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für Actioned
Bewertet am 7.5.2019
Vorteile: Easy use, web base, remotely useage, great customer service
Nachteile: Monitoring agents in Audio and screen too
Bewertet am 5.2.2019
No learning curve. Throw away the paper to-do's.
Kommentare: I love this app! The only thing I'm having trouble with is allowing myself to relax knowing that all of my to-do's are scheduled and accounted for!! It's really an awesome product and its FREE! I also love the articles about TIME MANAGEMENT that come directly to my inbox, as well as the reminders for my tasks.
Vorteile: Extremely easy to use, no learning curve.
Nachteile: I didn't see the option to attach a file or photo.
Bewertet am 6.2.2019
Started with Actioned
Kommentare: Very helpful for a big task, you can cut it into small taks and achieve it more easily.
Easy to use
Easy to manage
Nachteile: You can't schedule an action with an hour.
Antwort des Softwareanbieters
von Outmarketing an 20.2.2019
Thanks very much for your review and feedback. We're working on making some further improvements so hopefully those will address your scheduling points.
Bewertet am 11.2.2019
An innovative replacement of task lists
Kommentare: I am able to manage my tasks in a more manageable way and like it more than just doing a task list that never has a sense of date/time attached to it.
Vorteile: I liked the way it is designed with an entire focus on current day, and everything you have done goes on the left and anything that will come on the right. I used to manage my tasks on Google calendar and usually mixed my appointments with tasks and was a mess, luckily, now I am all on Actioned
Nachteile: I can't see anything so far that I don't like about it
Bewertet am 24.5.2019
Get organised and get more sh*t done...
Vorteile: i'm surprised, i am actually calmer and less stressed since i started using actioned...dont feel like my life is out of control everymore. Am keen now to trial it in my team at work.
Nachteile: nothing, but might be easier to use as a native app rather than just browser.