Wer nutzt diese Software?
Salesforce CPQ-Kunden reichen von kleinen Unternehmen bis hin zu Großunternehmen, darunter High-Tech, Fertigung, HLS und mehr.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung35 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4 / 5
- Kundenservice 4 / 5
- Funktionen 4 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 3.5 / 5
- Startpreis 75,00 $/Monat
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Kostenlose Testversion Nein
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Mobile - iOS Native
Mobile - Android Native
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
Über Salesforce CPQ
Salesforce CPQ bietet automatisierte Verkaufsangebote, die fünf- bis zehnmal schneller und einfacher bereitzustellen sind als bei herkömmlichen CPQ-Anwendungen. Dank sofort einsatzfähiger Funktionen wie geführter Verkauf, Preisgestaltung und Rabattpläne sparen deine Vertriebsmitarbeiter Zeit und können gleichzeitig präzise, markenspezifische Angebote schneller abgeben – ganz ohne Salesforce verlassen zu müssen. Optimierung des Prozesses, der den Vertrieb bis hin zur Umsatzrealisierung betrifft, an einem einzigen Ort.
Salesforce CPQ Funktionen
- Automatisierte Angebotserstellung
- Kundenspezifisches Branding
- Audit trail
- Elektronische Unterschrift
- Workflow management
- Antwort auf Angebotsanfragen
- Angebote / Schätzungen
- Elektronischer Handel
- Geführter Verkauf
- Self-Service Portal
- Analyse & Einschränkungen
- Elektronischer Handel
- Kundenspezifische Preisoptionen
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für Salesforce CPQ
Bewertet am 3.9.2015
Steelbrick is Promising
We looked at a few CPQ tools to help us automate a few obstacles in our (complicated) SaaS model. Steelbrick was the best solution out there for your buck.
We were in a situation where our current (custom) CPQ solution did not allow the flexibility to add new products, adjust order forms, support local currencies (without an expensive developer resource) and it really empowered out business to address new opportunities by being able to do these things.
There are a lot of objects and we needed to use them all to make our multi-year product model work and it seemed daunting, but really, I was able to pick up how everything fit together after a few days of diving in and playing around.
The support and customer service team are absolutely amazing. Special shoutout to my CSM (Kelly Wilson) who responds day and night to emails and is always willing to find time to get on a call. Our primary support agent (ChrisL) is also really smart and easy to work with.
No implementation of CPQ goes perfect, but we had great implementation engineer (ChrisT) and implementation consultant (ChrisH) who really PARTNERED with us to make sure the tool was what we needed to accomplish our goals.
You can trust the product management team. We have already seen features that they have promised to us (contract amendments, for example). Cons:
- We did not realize this until after implementation (and product management has promised us that it is a high priority), but the CPQ tool will only work in full data replica sandboxes. Partial and dev sandboxes do not bring over the 20+ object records that come with Steelbrick. You will need to make sure you also consider some data migration solution between environments. You can do this yourself. I did it once successfully and it took 4 hours. :(
- CPU timeout errors. If you have complicated pricing on multi-year products and you make changes to those quotes (for example changing a 5 year deal to a 3 year deal), we often get a "CPU timeout" error. We can't ever get beyond this. We need to build a new quote. :( Again, Steelbrick product management has assured us that this will be addressed in future releases with more precise code.
Bewertet am 5.2.2019
Not as easy to integrate as it is made out to be
Kommentare: I need to put this disclaimer in front of what I'm about to write, because it will sound critical. I left the company using CPQ about seven months after we started to integrate it into our SalesForce platform. So, it may have ended up being a success. At the time I left, it was not a success. Not a failure either. Maybe the payback was still coming. It was sold to us as being a quick, seamless integration that would be easy to get up and running and customized to our business model. It was not that. It is a potentially elegant solution that we wanted to use so we could scale up our selling process and hopefully reduce the sales cycle. There was no evidence that it succeeded in doing that for us.
Vorteile: I love the concept of starting the quoting process and having that all captured in the CRM database. Also, that it looks and feels like SalesForce so the sales people are not scared off by it immediately.
Nachteile: The spin-up was very difficult. It did not work as seamlessly as advertised. Ultimately, it required us to rely on a consulting agency that did not show the same level of quality and customer service that one would expect if dealing directly with SalseForce. It turned out to be much more costly than expected to implement this "plug-in."
Bewertet am 5.3.2019
SALESFORCE CPQ FOR YOU
Kommentare: Salesforce CPQ has helped the vendors to sell the products and services very fast with no help of the technical support team because they can see the catalog updated all the time. And if the client like they can generate the proposal very fast.
- All the products and services live in the same place.
- You can generate proposals
- Can Integrate many tools in CPQ like DocuSign and Xauthor
-You can update or upload information very fast by using Data Loader
- We need more support team to solve our doubts or problems
- More guides or videos for the application (Translated in Spanish )
Bewertet am 21.5.2018
A Scalable Quoting Platform
Create internal/operational efficiencies
Improve business process agility
Improve business process outcomes
Vorteile: The application provides rich functionality in product catalogs, commerce and report generation and is scalable to support future organizational growth. The user on boarding is easy due to cloud based solution. Support of solution to run on Mobile platform and channels drives high adoption
Nachteile: Lack of maturity of pre-built integration APIs or adapters with other products / applications which can be improved further.
Bewertet am 16.2.2019
A great alternative to get fast proposals.
Kommentare: It's has been a very good experience for the business units that are using it right now inside the company, we are taking efforts to make it useful for all the company.
Vorteile: I liked the Salesforce integration, we were looking for an alternative to get more detail in cost, price and quotas for our customers inside the same Salesforce platform.
Nachteile: At the beginning you have to make clear your business objetives to map all the fields you will use in this platform. To define the right catalogs is crucial to make this tool work.